Dear Diary

buber

Dear diary, this morning when I started to position the breast cups for the mornings pumping session, I noticed my nipples are starting to stay pointed instead of deflating overnight and going flat. Have not used the nipple tubes only a couple times.
The cream and pumping is starting to take affect. Of course using the cream for 2 months has started to build up cell tissue and the vacuum cups is shaping the breasts up. :)

buber

Dear diary, well I'm performing my morning ritual. Morning coffee and morning pumping. Had a hair brain idea last night on pumping up slightly about half way of what I normally do and go to bed and sleep that way. Well that only lasted for about 20 or 30 minutes and it lost suction from me rolling around.
My little titties seem to be transforming little bit at a time with the 3 or 4 pumpings per day. There is a sweet spot where my breasts are stretched and my nipples stand to attention and it feels good. Anymore it starts to hurt.
No regrets on my decision to increase my breast size. I believe the estrogen herb cream is the foundation on achieving my goals.
The one pic without the cups on, I just fed my breasts breakfast that's the white cream on the nipples, they are messy eaters The last #3 pic is my goal. Yea I know to some they are small but, they would feel so good on me.

To all those who read my diary, I wish you safe passage in your journey.
Stay safe.

Last edited:
K

kevlovs69

Dam they are missing eaters I will be right there to help you clean them up...lol

buber

Dear diary, well I'm at my morning ritual of coffee and pumping.
I have noticed over the last few days that it takes very little vacuum to suck in my breast into the cups. Maybe I can give the credit to the hormone estrogen herb cream I'm applying topically. In fact gauge only shows 2 inHg. And I still feel my skin and nipples being stretched. Nice feeling without any pain.
Back to the cream I feel a buildup of fat cells and more of a full feeling. So, I would say it's true what they say about their cream.

buber

Dear diary; I have been slacking off of my regiment. With only pumping 1 and 1/2 times yesterday and applying the cream twice.
I am going to cut back to one pumping her day and one application of cream a day. Why? It takes one to two weeks for the cream to show any effects and so that means when I stop the application of cream the benefits of the cream will still keep working for at least a week afterwards. And I want to see where I stand when I stop using the cream. I don't want to get too big a little bit bigger would be nice that's why I'm tapering off to see the size my breasts will be. I figured the cream applications and pumping can always be adjusted as necessary.
I am small framed so small titties would work out just great. I belive the nipples will be ok but, I still have the option of using the nipple tubes if necessary.

K

kevlovs69

i lov to see them just look at mine they ante to big ....and i would lov them to get bigger for me...

buber

Dear Diary, been slacking off the last couple weeks. And no cream or pumping the last week. Just to see how far I have come after everything wears off. They are looking fuller and I think I will continue on a week by week basis. This morning I applied the hormone cream may do it again after showering this evening.

buber

Dear Diary, been worst than slacking off, downright stopped pumping for 6 or 8 months but, still using the cream every once in a while...
With that said, can't go by time just the amount of cream I've used. I am on my 7th or 8th container of breast cream.
Nipples are starting to get perky and they really expand and stick out if I get chilly. The breasts themselves are getting fuller and softer and when I bend over I see them hanging, the first pic shows this. Kind of odd holding my phone using the face-forward camera. things are shown backward.
I ordered nipple suckers so maybe I could develop longer puffy nipples rather than the whole breast. Then use the breast cups as needed to firm everything up.
I like the way my breasts feel. I am just inching my way along.

Breast Growth 2.jpgBreast growth 1.jpg

K

kevlovs69

As you can see on my forum pictures I am a man here but I do love to put outher objects in my mouth hint hint and I would love it very much if you could play with my little tits to mmmmm.....kevlovs69

W

Wolfmoon

Hello buber,
I'm from Penna. 69 y/o biomale who has been noogleing about a year now. I am taking OTC supplements as well as noogleing. Your pix are looking good. I am impressed with male involvement with this program. Especially the guys who are not afraid to show off their goods. (tits). Sooo, here is my question to you. What breast cream do you use? Is it OTC? I do know a couple of "midnight drug stores". One in Florida. Give me your thoughts on the breast cream. I do have a cream from Natureday, but not convinced that it is helping to grow my boobies. Thank you for your time and your efforts to grow boobies.

Wolfmoon

buber

Hello buber,
I'm from Penna. 69 y/o biomale who has been noogleing about a year now. I am taking OTC supplements as well as noogleing. Your pix are looking good. I am impressed with male involvement with this program. Especially the guys who are not afraid to show off their goods. (tits). Sooo, here is my question to you. What breast cream do you use? Is it OTC? I do know a couple of "midnight drug stores". One in Florida. Give me your thoughts on the breast cream. I do have a cream from Natureday, but not convinced that it is helping to grow my boobies. Thank you for your time and your efforts to grow boobies.

Wolfmoon
The only nice thing about Natureday is it smells nice. Also Bella cream is a bunch of hype.
Look at the pic, this is the stuff I use. Goes on like butter. So a little dab is all it takes. $3.00 on eBay with free shipping. The seller is located in Georga and has USA stock. Many dealers sell this stuff.

I am straight, I love women. One reason why I stopped posting here for all of mid-year 2021 is guys are hitting on me. If it keeps up, I will just delete all my content. When I first became a member here a year ago, in my introduction I let it be known I was straight.
20211211_081450.jpg

buber

Dear Diary. I like my nipple suckers. Nipples are shaping up and filling out. I will start breast-pumping to bring everything together. You can see the tissue build-up the cream is creating and pumping helps distribute it more evenly.

Last edited:
W

Wolfmoon

The only nice thing about Natureday is it smells nice. Also Bella cream is a bunch of hype.
Look at the pic, this is the stuff I use. Goes on like butter. So a little dab is all it takes. $3.00 on eBay with free shipping. The seller is located in Georga and has USA stock. Many dealers sell this stuff.

I am straight, I love women. One reason why I stopped posting here for all of mid-year 2021 is guys are hitting on me. If it keeps up, I will just delete all my content. When I first became a member here a year ago, in my introduction I let it be known I was straight.
View attachment 15334
Thank you for your input buber. I have no knowledge of this product. It is completely new to me. I may have to give it a try thou. Yes, Natureday does smell good, but I can't say it has done anything special for me. Maybe other people have noticed improvement with Natureday products. I have tried several of their products with no real improvements. At $3.00 a pop, one can't be out a lot of money if it doesn't work for them. Again, thank you. (I ain't hitting you up, bro). :eek: He He

W

Wolfmoon

Wish I had your good luck,Tina.
Also, thanks for the transfemme plug, also. Proof is in the picture. I know, time and dedication is the true secrete. ;)