DeeDeeN's Pics

J

Joan_CD

Oh DeeDee, I am so sorry you had a bad week. I feel for you and wish i could give you a big hug. Hang in there girl, cause we are here for you. :-*

K

KatieP

Wow DeeDee you are a quick responder, keep it up. You could be a poster girl for the noogleberry, along with alot of other girls and guys, so jealous! Def keeps me motivated!

K

D

DeeDeeN

Thanks Joan, you are truly a great friend!

Thanks KatieP, so glad if I help to keep you motivated :)

hugs
Debs

cleo

Wow Debs, you're certainly making up for having to wait for the Noogleberry to arrive, fantastic results in a short time!! ;D

R

Rafferty

Hey DeeDeeN, Your looking great!! :eek:
And in such a short time. Wonder what next month will bring!!

Love Raff

D

DeeDeeN

Hey Raff, thanks :)

Lol I wonder 2 what next month with bring, hopefully bigger and better boobies!

Shygurl1

:eek: Way to go, DeeDee! I'm impressed with your progress...and it's only been about a month! You go!

I can't help but wonder the same thing as wannabeec, tho since you're responding so fast. If you're not, that's awesome. It will certainly give me confirmation that I could respond as fast you since I am using herbs. ;D I have enough time during the weekdays to pump, so I'm hopeful I'll get 2 cup sizes by early summer (some have warned me not to be so optimistic, yet it's hard not to with girls like you, Mariah, Arwen and Kultzu doing so well! or maybe it's from watching "The Secret" lol) IDK, if I grew nearly 1.5" in 3 months w/PM [this was March last yr, just restarted last month], I'm sure I can do even better with NB added; I just have a good feeling. :)

Sorry for babbling lol. Keep it up!

D

DeeDeeN

Hi guys, no not using any herbs or anything like that. Only use normal vitamin pills and I drink coral calcium tablets.

My routine is to pump for half an hour to forty five minutes each night. I pump release, pump release until i have the cups so to say full, then I leave them to sit all pumped up so to speak lol. I leave them like this for about five minutes at a time. Then I start again (with whole routine) until about half an hour is up (sometimes forty five minutes), and that is it. That's all I do.

Hope this helps,

Hugs guys and thanks for all the compliments and support
Debs

lisads

DeeDeeN,

I'm thin like you but have more muscle mass. 5'1'' 105 llbs . I'm healthy looking athletic with thin bones. I've become obsessed with noogling because the swelling is so worth it! May I ask when you move up a cup how you plan on doing it? I think in a bout a month I might need to get a L dome, but I already have a problem sticking the mediums on. I hope the L domes don't go onto my stomach lol!!!!

Happy noogling :)

D

DeeDeeN

Hi Lisads,

Im still using the medium domes. Im about a full B cup now (with spilling out after noogling). I have just received my large domes, which I am slowly starting to cross over to. So I guess I will stop once I fill the large cups (whichever size that will turn out being).

Happy Noogling to u 2!

Dee

D

DeeDeeN

Hey all,

I'm still around these parts, just been a hectic last two months for me. Will update pics and such again once things settle down a bit.

You all look amazing.

Hugs
Debs