deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Re: elita's progress

Hi, looks like you have a good plan. Use an oil like coconut oil and aloe vera oil mixture for massage and lubrication while you pump.

To add pictures, click on the "Attachments and other options" below the text box. Very simple just click on the "Browse" button and select your picture.

I have added a smaller version of your avatar you can use that will fit better in the side bar.

Wishing you great success!

Attachments

7.8 KB · Views: 53

noogler 24

Re: elita's progress

hi..
just one tip friend
dont underestimate importance of massage amd drinking water
happy noogling..
skinny girls like you and me dont have naturally big breasts and we need more time and patience to grow .
always take monthly pictures and measuremnts
not more than this often i suggest
there is bo doubt that this pump helps growth..some are slow responders some are fast..dont compare ur growth with anybody else's pace
dont pump hard please

kaeelita

Update

Hi! Long time no see. I'll get right to the point. I haven't been massaging or noogling at all. The picture here was April 22nd and I experienced a good amount of growth! Or at least I felt it. However, I was doing marmet massages during this time and I think the growth of the milk ducts started to create concerning pain so I stopped. I also fell to a pretty bad depressive spell so. But! I feel that I am back and better than ever and I need to get back on track with this. I will continue massaging and noogling because for the first time I feel like I saw potential results! (oh if only I continued...)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.