Depressed about my breasts

MissNell

To be hounest, I feel really depressed about my breasts. I have noogled 3 months everyday for 1 hour continiously for 2/3 times a day at about 3 inHG pressure, a year ago. But got no growth whatsoever.

Decided that I started again 5 weeks ago, this time doing 5:2 minutes x 6 a day at 5 inHG pressure last 4 weeks, nothing. And last week I started increasing the time by 10:4 minutes x 4 a day at 5 inHG pressure, nothing..

I am a 70E cup left and 70D cup right breast

My age is 31, I weigh 53 kilo (normal weight). I eat right, don’t smoke/drink. Drink a lot of water, and take about 80 grams of protein a day (more than enough). I do have cancer, but not on chemo since it didn’t help and I am just rolling it out. Waiting for a bone marrow donor, it is an agressive form but very slowly, thankfully.
Before I go, I would like to have even breasts as that would make me happy haha :) silly I know
I don’t know what to do.
My swelling is crazy, I can’t use oil/lotion since it makes skin stretch too much. The xxl domes fit fine for suction.

Any motivation or tips are welcome. Thx

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Dont be depressed about them - post pictures of them and I''m sure forum members will post appreciative, and even envious, comments :)
I've found NB does have an effect growing from nothing to something.. Perhaps when you've got something already progress can seem slow.
Good to move to 5inhg pressure or a bit higher if it seems your body can cope with it. One of the things about NB is that over time your body can accept higher pressure (lower vacuum of course)
And dont be depressed - life is a wonderful gift and your breasts are, I'm sure, ample enough to be celebrated.
Best wishes

Aria

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Perhaps a bit of background is needed so you can judge your choices.

The main observation being used here is that tissue which is under "stress" will grow more cells to reduce the stress to an acceptable level. Vacuum is one way of doing this.

So as a noogle user, you want to apply enough vacuum to cause tissue to grow in response to the stress and this is where pressure levels come into play. Considering your size, I believe you're doing too light of pressure or the growth is very slow (like a cup a year+).

However to comfortably do higher levels (10-15+), you need a lubricant. If you do this in a gradual manner, the swelling will not hurt anything or leave marks for any length of time.

Also larger breasts need more stretching to reach those growth stress points and so it might be a bit shocking to see them stretched out so large but as long as good color and no harsh pain remains the norm then it should be ok.

DJ

MissNell

Thank you for your replies, it means a lot to me.
I don’t know why it is bothering me so much lately, I think it is cause I lost a lot of weight (60 pounds), that they have become slightly saggy/empty on top, especially the 70E cup.

My breast swell up like crazy, my 70D cup swells up to a 70G cup on 5 inHG (3 cupsizes bigger, we don’t use double letters), not sure I want to go higher in pressure, cause the stretch is making my skin sag. My skin is a bit damaged from the chemo too. Is it normal to stretch 3 cupsizes higher?

I am a little afraid of posting pictures, can I take them down again if I decide I don’t want to have them online anymore?

And what happens if someone else uses them on the internet on some random website? Will Noogleberry help me take those down?

I don’t really have a breast goal, just even breasts and less saggy. Probably want to end up with 70F cups, which I thought was realistic for me. Do think that some of the medication I take is preventing me from growing. So my case wouldn’t be the best representation of what Noogleberry can do.

Decided that I am not going to be taking any phytoestrogen/herb pills. I do not wish to raise any hormone levels in my body, as I think it is potentially dangerous for me.

Does anyone have an opinion on taking Gelatin in relation to breast growth? The chemotherapy messed up my skin and hair too obviously, and has never really gone back to it was before. I thought maybe it will help with both.
I know Collagen is too big for your digestion to take up, and Collagen Hydrosylate is slightly smaller molecule than gelatin but a lot more expensive, so I thought I would opt for gelatin. Chicken feet soup or chicken bone broth soup also has gelatin, and I’ve come across some of that over the year on NBE sites. Would love to hear someones opinion on it.

James

Is it normal to stretch 3 cupsizes higher?

Yes, I think this is a good sign that you have the potential to grow.

I am a little afraid of posting pictures, can I take them down again if I decide I don’t want to have them online anymore?
And what happens if someone else uses them on the internet on some random website? Will Noogleberry help me take those down?

Unfortunately someone somewhere will steal pictures and post them. Noogleberry is powerless to help you. Your only protection is anonymity, your name here is not your real name, and your pictures should not contain anything that could identify you. Do not show your face, shoulders to belly button, plain background. You can remove them later if you want. If you are uncomfortable with posting pictures, then don't.

Drink lots of water, particularly before/during noogling. You say that oils give you skin problems, but I think massaging oil into your boobs is critical to nbe. Find an oil that works for you, popular oils include coconut, almond, olive and flaxseed oils. Massage oil into your breasts 2 or more times a day but just short sessions 5 minutes. Massage oil before/during pumping sessions.

Hope this helps :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I agree with James.. It may take a bit of testing with oils to fine one that works good for your skin and regular use. Try all kinds.

Regarding expansion size of breasts.... This is going to be highly variable. Since you mention weight loss, then I would say yes this is quite expected. Mothers who grew much larger than their typical size experience this effect too. My breasts typically do 1-2 cups and I remember a few 3+ cups days. Again, the expansion size isn't the final size.. in fact with your comments so far, I would expect an H at your swollen state.

For pics, Noogleberry can do nothing to help with removal and with your size.. they will. definitely be stolen.. so I recommend you don't post nude ones.. in a bra or thin shirt might be a compromise but in the end, I see no reason where you *need* to post them.

DJ