DesiringCs First session/journal with pics

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
I FINALLY received my NB system! Yay!! Let me start off by saying that I am asymmetrical with a B cup, with my right being much smaller than my left. Also, I am in my 40's so I have to admit I feel a bit skeptical if this can actually work. But, I must say that reading as much as I have on here, which has been A LOT, I am giving this a shot! I have always felt underdeveloped, particularly with my upper breasts. I was a very athletic kid/young adult and lifted a lot of weights, I have had a child and TRIED to breast feed but failed because of my flat nipple issue... that I am working on as we speak as well. So now that you know a little bit about me.. I will move forward with my first attempt.LOL

I couldn't WAIT to get home yesterday to try these on and, hopefully, they would be the right size and allow me to pump. When first trying them on, I felt it was an appropriate size until I began squeezing the trigger. I did take off the split connection and went down to single pumping with the Large Airlock cup system because of my right being smaller in size. I am wondering if I shouldn't have gotten the next size larger though because I'm already almost at the end with my nipples close to the vacuum port. Or, are your breast tissue themselves suppose to completely fill the cup before moving up? I didn't have the problem of many that I have read with their postings on here with over pumping, in fact, I feel like I should have gotten some swelling and I didn't after usage. Is that normal? Nor did I have pain/a lot of discomfort as a lot do. I did splurge and get the cup rings so that they wouldn't dig into me and I'm glad I did. I've attached some pics and hopefully they will load up.. two of my starting point w/o the cups and one with the cups attached.

So my question to you that have been regular NB users is should you see some swelling after you pump? I deflated completely back down. I know this is VERY early on in the realm of patience but not sure if no swelling in the least is normal. Also, I am pumping to the point of the pull as you all describe, but how much pull should you feel? I have read threads on here that some pump a little harder than others.. maybe that is why I am not red or swollen. I pumped the first time for about 30 mins and last night for about an hour. My breasts feel a little firmer, I guess you would say. Oh, I have also been on BA for about 2 weeks now but don't see much change yet.. once again... a little too soon I think. But, I do enjoy the topical cream for this pumping.
Wish me luck and ANY advice would be appreciated. I'm starting to think there aren't many members on this forum any more with all that I have posted and no responses to any of them. Lots of love to all of you

Attachments

• Wk 1 6-6-17 NB cups.jpg
    Wk 1 6-6-17 NB cups.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 104
  • 6-6-17 Wk 1 NB no cups R.jpg
    6-6-17 Wk 1 NB no cups R.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Wk 1 6-6-17 NB cups.jpg
    Wk 1 6-6-17 NB cups.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 93

DesiringCs

Looks like I duplicated one.. oops.. I will repost my one that is missing.

Attachments

• 6-6-17 Wk 1 NB no cups R.jpg
    6-6-17 Wk 1 NB no cups R.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 25

DesiringCs

Ok.. THIS time I will get that left breast pic on here LOL :eek:

Attachments

• Wk 1 NB L no cups 6-6-17.jpg
    Wk 1 NB L no cups 6-6-17.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 55

DesiringCs

Just pumped again, this time for a good solid hour and I'm liking how my breasts feel. I am a little concerned that they aren't the least bit pink when I finish. I just wonder if this is enough pull.

Attachments

• New NB.jpg
    New NB.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 89

DesiringCs

Because I am using this as a journal to see before and after pics.. this is with an underwire bra in week 1 of the little bit of cleavage I have currently. :-[
HOPEFULLY I will achieve that full C/D... or better yet DD.. might as while shoot for the stars! LOL ;)

Attachments

• Wk 1 w:bra.jpg
    Wk 1 w:bra.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 104

James

I see you have started several threads and asked a variety of questions. I don't have the experience to answer, but this site is not any where near as active as it used to be, so I'll do my best.

Regards nipple growth. Some women experience some growth in proportion to overall breast growth. Some don't like this and have successfully arrested nipple/areola growth with taping. I think you already use some nipple cups like Supple Nips http://www.supplenips.com/shop.html These come in a range of sizes with the intent that you buy what fits and then move up over time. They will make your nipples grow in both length and diameter. To be worn every night while you sleep. This is the only brand I have read about where women have praised it for success.

Massaging your breasts with coconut oil (other types work too, but this seems to be the most universally accepted as best) and pumping go hand-in-hand. Using coconut oil while pumping aids in getting a good seal and allows the breast to be sucked into the dome better. Massage a minimum of 5 minutes twice a day. It is best to massage before and during pumping. Pump 15 minutes, remove massage 1 to 3 minutes, pump another 15 minutes etc. Drinking some coconut oil is good too.

Try to get in longer pumping sessions (15 min at a time) 2 hrs or more a day, but also take some days off for a break. I suggest pump 3 or 4 days a week, then take the rest of the week off. Continue to massage every day.

Hope this helps, good luck ;)

DesiringCs

Hello James,

It's SO nice to finally have a response... so thank you SO much for taking the time to do so! It seems you have been on here for many years and have given a lot of advice with NB. I have only been Noogling for a few days now, and I will tell you what I'm doing so far. I believe in massage, so I do that religiously. I use my BA (Breast Actives) cream in rotation with my Genetix oil that is a herbal breast enhancer and i massage for a couple of mins, usually right after a hot shower for absorption. Then I pump until I feel that good pull. But here is what concerns me about the aftermath is that there isn't any! I have zero swell and no pink to my skin.... does this mean that its non effective? Have you heard anyone in all the years on here say that and still have progress? I mean, ZERO swelling. I thought the swelling, from what I've read on here, is the signs of enlargement.
Could it be that I'm heating the tissues up too much? Or do I not have large enough cups? I'm not sure, but I don't want to stop because I really enjoy using the Noogle. Also, I don't use anything for my nipples, except occasionally, a suction bulb with O-rings that keep them hard on a night out that I want to feel sexy. I just read yesterday about the Supple Cups for nipples and would to get those. I've always had flat nipples and would love for them to be always erect. hehe ;D :-[

It's a shame that this forum has died out. It would be great to have a community for support as it once was.... I would love your insight on this please.

Best wishes!

Mindy

DesiringCs said:
Just pumped again, this time for a good solid hour and I'm liking how my breasts feel. I am a little concerned that they aren't the least bit pink when I finish. I just wonder if this is enough pull.
Don't feel bad about no change of skin tone when & after pumping . I have the same thing when I pump also ; unless I get really nutty about pumping . I write it off to go blood flow to the breast . There's my thoughts for what it's worth .

DesiringCs

Mindy,

Thank you for the positive words and encouragement. I feel maybe this is the case because I do massage often and I also heat them just before pumping, so my thoughts are now beginning to be that all that heat with increased circulation and maybe you're right. I will keep pushing forward and hopefully I will see some swelling. Do you get any swelling at all? Also, could I be using too small of a size and that's why I'm not getting the swell? When i pump until i get a good "pull" my nipples block the valve.

Any thoughts will be appreciated!
Thanks again

DesiringCs

UPDATE: So today is my 3rd day pumping and up until now I haven't noticed ANY swelling.. So my second pumping today I decided to skip tghe oil/massaging before I Noogled and also moved the cups way up above my breasts to get the upper half.. I just felt my breast and wow...i have some swell! I'm overjoyed by this. They feel really full up top which they have never been! Can't wait until my next pumping.

James

DesiringCs said:
Hello James,

It's SO nice to finally have a response...
It's a shame that this forum has died out. It would be great to have a community for support as it once was.... I would love your insight on this please.

Best wishes!

Another 59 posts of spam from Jordans. This is why this site is failing, Noogleberry has no interest in moderating this site and despite repeated requests will not remove the spam or even acknowledge the requests. I don't understand the spam either. Just paragraphs of random phrases, it looks like a program written to just take up space. Who would do such a thing, why? Either someone doesn't like Noogleberry and wants this site to fail, or maybe they are coded messages by some spy agency? Anyway Noogleberry will not moderate this site and I suppose eventually everyone will move over to breastnexus.com

DesiringCs

I have to agree with you.. I've seen the flooding of "Jordan's wondering why that was on this site. Very unfortunate.

DesiringCs

James,

Are you saying that everyone will move to breastnexus because they will no longer buy NB?
Or, is that just another site for NBE?

James

DesiringCs said:
James,

Are you saying that everyone will move to breastnexus because they will no longer buy NB?
Or, is that just another site for NBE?

Oh, I think Noogleberry as a business will continue, just this forum will die if they do not clean it up. Many people on BrestNexus purchase and talk about their Noogleberry system. They even have a section on breast pumps http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

DesiringCs

Hi James,

I checked out BreastNexus and see what you mean.. very alive over on that site. Sad to see this one die off because reading all of THESE threads/posts inspired me to buy NB and WHAT a community this was years ago! All of newbies truly appreciate all the help of you veterans that still come on here and give advice and motivation while we get frustrated LOL :-[ It keeps this place alive and hopefully will work its way back to life. Are you still Noogling after all these years?

Hi! I'm back after a hiatus but it's good to see newcomers. Reading your posts, it seems you're bringing a lot of enthusiasm. That helps.

DesiringCs

Hi Dina!! I've come across some of your posts, as I have read A LOT! LOL. I would LOVE to see this place light up again and it can happen if all participate on here I believe. Communication is a HUGE learning tool and motivator.. thank you for stopping by and saying "hi" because it's always appreciated.

Are you currently where you want to be? And, are you still Noogling?

Happy breast wishes!

Am I Noogling? You bet. My current schedule is extraordinarily busy, so I'm not on a daily regime. But I do what I can.

As for the existential "am I where I want to be?".... close enough, I guess. Noogling is about enhancement or improvement for me. At 58 yo, I pretty well settled with my life.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Just dropping by and see how you're doing. Hopefully you've been pumping all this time and feeling more comfortable with yourself now. It was probably at the end of my 1st year that I felt like I had aclue. :)

DJ

DesiringCs

Hi DJ,

I took a little break, unfortunately, because we had a major disaster happen to our area. I'm back on it for the past couple of weeks. I have noticed a difference when I was taking a combination of PM, noogling, Fenugreek and breast enhancing cream for pumping. I pump for about 2 hours a day now, depending on my schedule. Usually once in the morning and one hour at the end of the day.I felt a heaviness/fullness coming back to my breasts so I think it was working. I am continuing with my #2 supple nips for elongating my nipples and I'm happy with the sensitivity that it has created so that they aren't so flat anymore. Thank you for checking up on me! :)

Attachments

• Photo on 11-6-17 at 8.18 AM.jpg
    Photo on 11-6-17 at 8.18 AM.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 110617 2.jpg
    110617 2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 73