DesiringCs First session/journal with pics

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Glad things are improving. Just keep at it, this is a long term project. I'm finishing up my 4th year and will be probably a solid D in the spring. And I find it funny, my nipples are very pointy and long but small on the areola size -- so I kinda have the complementary problem.

I got the supple nipple things too but not much luck getting them to stay on.. :(

DJ

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Thanks DJ for the positive words! I am sticking with it..had a natural disaster, so that was a bit of a set back but back to it again. I know this isn't an overnight process and I'm looking at it long term. Congratulations on all YOUR years of investment!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hi D C's How has your growth been coming? love what you have been able to do with your nipples!! I've always loved seeing nipples. Hope things are going well, give a shout back! Tina

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Hi Tina,
Once again, I've gotten away from it for many reasons. Hard to do at home with privacy issues but I'm trying to get back into it at least once a day again. Started back on my supplements and nipple suction. I'm amazed how quickly you tend to regain loss. Firmness perked right back up after less than a week! I've always been envious of your nipples... do you do anything for yours?