Development log

Emanon

Hi everyone! I created this thread to log my development. I have been pumping for about 18 months now, starting with M cups, then switching to XL cups after about 5 months, and have just recently begun using XXL cups as well as large buttock cups. Since October last year, I have been on HRT. My current situation does not allow me to pump regurlarly but I try to pump in each area for 30 min using a blend between pump and hold, and pump and release technique when it gets uncomfortable. I also use the breast massager for 30 min before pumping the breasts and sometimes wear a sports bra overnight to retain the swelling.

Stats:

- Height: 6 feet
- Weight: 180 pounds

Mid-April my measurements were as follows:

- Underbust: 33''
- Bust (standing): 37,8'' and 39,8'' (after pumping)
- Bust (sitting): 38,6'' and 41,3'' (after pumping)
- Areola and nipple diameter: 2,0'' and 0,6'' respectively
- Hips: 39,8'' and 41,3'' (after pumping)

My bust size is not as large as the measurements make it appear, I'd say the shape of my ribcage definitely adds an inch or two. I will post an update in around 3 months to see how things have progressed.

Emanon

4 month update:

I have been able to pump more consistently these last few weeks. Here are my measurements before and after pumping:

- Underbust: 31,5", -1,5"
- Bust (standing): 38,6" and 40,6" (after pumping), +0,8"
- Bust (sitting): 39,4"and 41,9 (after pumping), +0,8"
- Areola and nipple diameter: 2,2" and 0,6" respectively, +0,2" and +/- 0"
- Hips: 40,2" and 41,3 (after pumping), + 0,4"

ColleenL

Hi Emanon, was following up with my comments and was wondering if you can see a change? its been 6 months for me and I've been pumping 30mins to 1 hour daily but I still see no growth :(

Emanon

Hi Emanon, was following up with my comments and was wondering if you can see a change? its been 6 months for me and I've been pumping 30mins to 1 hour daily but I still see no growth :(
Yes definately, especially these last 2 months they have become fuller and not just larger in terms of circumferance which I'm very happy about. I think maintaining swelling is more important than the length of the sessions so you ought use quite low pressure (high vacuum - I pump until they become bright red), large cups to accumulate fluid in as much tissue as possible (my current cups barely fit on my body if I use them at the same time) and wear something that restricts fluid outflow after a session. Maybe increasing the numbers of sessions will help too?

Emanon

8 months - End of the Year update:

Here are my current meassurements. I haven't been able to work on my hips so that much so I will not include their meassurements here. Nipple and areola size are unchanged since last time:

- Underbust: 31,5", unchanged
- Bust (standing): 39" and 40,6" (after pumping), +0,4"
- Bust (sitting): 40,4"and 41,9" (after pumping), +1,0"

ColleenL

Yes definately, especially these last 2 months they have become fuller and not just larger in terms of circumferance which I'm very happy about. I think maintaining swelling is more important than the length of the sessions so you ought use quite low pressure (high vacuum - I pump until they become bright red), large cups to accumulate fluid in as much tissue as possible (my current cups barely fit on my body if I use them at the same time) and wear something that restricts fluid outflow after a session. Maybe increasing the numbers of sessions will help too?
Will try that and let you know :)