Different results each time

Rachiex

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem: Sometimes when I noogle my boobs are purple and blotchy and when I take the domes of, my boobs feel like they are full of water.

Other times I noogle, my boobs aren't purple and blotchy and they swell more and when I take the domes off, they feel fuller and firmer, unlike when they are purple. The swelling usually takes longer to go down these times.

I just wondered whether anyone else gets this and how they get the second type of swelling as I don't know what I am doing differently each time?? I would like to know how to keep getting the second kind of swelliing as I think this is the true swelling that increases breast size. ;)

Thanks x x x x

K

kultzu

Hi Rachiex,

The first type of symptom you got was from too much pressure while you noogling. Try to avoid it. The second type is the way for boobies to grow.

Kultzu

Rachiex

Thank you so much Kultzu! I'll definitely go a bit easier on myself - I think I was being impatient! If I can get your results I would be over the moon so I'll definitely follow your advice and I will hopefully increase a cup size by late September (my goal) x x x x ;) :D