Different Size Breasts?

orroun

Hello,

I have been wanting to get Noogleberry for a VERY VERY long time and I probably will but my right breast is 36D and another one is about a B-C cup. My aunt realized why the other breast may be a different size because when I sleep I sleep on my left side and put pressure all on my breast. I wish to even the other one out and then continue from there if I want change. Is this possible? And can someone give me advice for what I should and things they wished they knew about Noogleberry and the process before beginning it?

Thank you so much

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yes, it is quite doable to even the sizing of breasts. You can find several threads of women doing exactly that from mild 1/2 cup difference to one I recall been about 3 cup difference.

One of the best things you can do for yourself is realize there is no "one answer" or best method for this project. Each person's body responds differently (genes, health, nutrition, exercise, stress and motivation). You'll have to educate yourself on the broad methods (tons of threads on here detailing specifics) and experiment. Plus, patience is the key as well since results don't come in weeks but usually in months of consistent effort.

DJ

Harleson

Yes, it is quite doable to even the sizing of breasts. You can find Quick Extender Pro here in several threads of women doing exactly that from mild 1/2 cup difference to one I recall been about 3 cup difference.

One of the best things you can do for yourself is realize there is no "one answer" or best method for this project. Each person's body responds differently (genes, health, nutrition, exercise, stress and motivation). You'll have to educate yourself on the broad methods (tons of threads on here detailing specifics) and experiment. Plus, patience is the key as well since results don't come in weeks but usually in months of consistent effort.

DJ
I definitely agree with the notion that there's no best answer about this. Get as much information you can before you decide.

Last edited:

CherrieBabydoll

Hmmmm... I've always slept on my right side, and that's my bigger boob.

It makes sense to Noogle just the smaller side, until you get size you want there.