Discontinuing use of NB after growing bigger breasts... fear!

C

cataxxi

Hi there!
I'm new, and planning on buying the NB. I already asked Lucy for a quote. Great group, by the way, you've all helped me loads!!

As the subject states, I was fearfully wondering about what happens if you discontinue (permanently) the use of NB after growing bigger breasts:

• How long after you stopped using the NB (when used consistently, for a long period of time) did your breasts get considerably smaller (I know this depends on each person, but just for stats)?
  • Did they return to the way they were initially or did you keep some of the growth?
  • If the volume decreased, did you see any loose skin, sagging, or changes in the shape of your breasts as compared to their state before you started the treatment?

My fear is: If I start, and at some point decide to stop, is there a chance that I'll end up with breasts I hate even more than the ones I have now??? :-\

Thanks

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi cataxxi, welcome to the forum and thank you for the post. From my point of view, we have been selling/producing these systems for over 3 years now and we have not recieved comments describing adverse side effects/sagging etc after discontinuing so it will be interesting to see what comments you receive.The forum is about a year old so we may not receive all the answers to your questions but hopefully you will get some useful advice. I think one of the reasons why the forum is so helpful is because it is unedited (except for vulgarity etc) and tries to be unbiased so that potential users can make an informed choice about whether the products are suitable for them.

bye for now and best wishes
Lucy :)
www.noogleberry.com

G

Hi there! I wouldn't worry about NB causing sagging excetera. I have had implants removed. i went from a 34a to a 36c to a 34aa-ish and i thought they would be really saggy. I was amazed afterwards that the skin just stretches back. The only reason i ever got stretch marks was going from an a cup to a c cup overnight!. The skin is very resilient along as you moisturize etc and take care of it.

Of course, my saying that the skin stretches right back may pose the question of will the results with NB be lasting or not?. I still can't say, as my life hasn't allowed me to be fully commited to using it, but the differences with implants is that they actually cause friction between them and your skin, which is why i ended up smaller than when I started, that and having scar tissue removed.

I am wanting to use NB like the brava system (overnight and for long periods of time) and with 'excerise' periods here and there for 15 mins or so, but i need to organise my time a little better to be able to do this.
The reason i like the idea of wearing it for longer (brava style) is because it places a continuous 'pull' on the breast area that brava claims, causes the tissue or cells to 'fil the gaps', so to speak, and produce new cells. The idea is that new cells are permanent.

The other point about sagging is that if breasts were to grow, then they are more prone to gravity taking its tole than smaller breasts, so i feel light excercise to keep everything toned is a good idea.

Now i've just got to find the spare time to fit all of this in!!!
Take care everyone!!