DJ's progress pics

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Seems more appropriate to have pictures in here rather than the stats section. In any case, here is my first after noogle pic. I'm trying to hide all the spots (and the fact I've not shaved my chest this week) with a sleep bra I got. Shouldn't be too disgusting.

Attachments

• 2013-12-29-sleep-bra.png
    2013-12-29-sleep-bra.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,299

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Bah.. teach me to copy the wrong file over - so you can see all the badness too from my uber fail above.

Attachments

• 2013-12-29-sleep-bra.png
    2013-12-29-sleep-bra.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 826

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
This morning I rolled over to turn the alarm clock off and it took me a moment to realize what had landed in my hand..... Couldn't be... I swear it wasn't there last night.

Someone tell me it is all in my head and just wishful thinking!

[Ignore the awful looking pimple -- it looks *way* worse in the picture that actual. And hopefully I'll eventually get these skin issues under control]

Attachments

• 2013-12-31--11-37.png
    2013-12-31--11-37.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 671

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 001: Nothin' like a cold snowy day to turn the headlights on... :b

Sheesh, I hate my stomach -- oh it is too cruel

[~12 after noogling -- swelling only lasts 10-15 mins]

Attachments

• 2014-01-05--12-05.png
    2014-01-05--12-05.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 442

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I know it is silly to be excited over so little...

I found a cheap 40A and I'm filling it with no swelling (been 24 hours -- taking 1 day break). It's a smallish bra but at least I got my reward! However, I worried now.. Bra shopping seems addictive (oh those plunge bras....)

Attachments

• 2014-01-07--20-17.png
    2014-01-07--20-17.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 555

BarelyB

I can see some difference :) it's still early days yet, but even I got excited at the slightest swelling in the beginning. Also, yes, bra shopping is highly addictive. It's starts from finding nice bras that fit....to playing about with padded/non padded plunge and push up, to 'goal bras'. I actually had to throw around 15 bras away recently because I had too many that I don't wear :L good luck on your NB journey! :) x

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Actually, I do have a couple of 'goal bras' now that were cheap on ebay. One was a Cacique 42B plunge as the "short term" goal and I nearly cried when I really understood the difference from 40A to 42B. It is nearly impossible to find 40A, so I am gonna try 38B and see if I wanna cry again.

As for the push up/padded and such, that is some seriously confusing stuff. And of course, those are way out of my reach with a small A. I guess some day I'll get the courage to visit a shop and ask but atm I think I would be laughed out the door -- need some Bs first. :) Another 6 months (laken 4 to get here) I guess.

BarelyB

I don't see why you couldn't wear them! I think plunge bras would work better. See push ups; push up, plunge bras push IN (some bras are both!). I only wear plunge bras, because I don't have anything to push up haha some of peacocks bras are my favourite, they have gel plunge bras as well as extra padded bras, although you'd have to check the sizes they stock as they are limited, they stopped stocking 30 band bras, it was the only place I could find them cheap!

Don't forget, you could get a 36-38b and get a bra extender to make the back longer! Very cheap from eBay too :)

Speaking of bra excitement, ultimo had a sale on bras all Over the place, I ordered the 'OMG plunge bra' and I'm super excited to try it!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thank you so much! I didn't realize that was the point of a plunge and I've never heard of a "peacock bra". It seems to be a style and I kinda like it already just by the pics I've run across. Hehe.. Until recently, my only concern about bras was.. well, how to remove them.. lol

Its amazing all details I've been missing and of course overwhelmed with them as I'm now in the market. Basically, I'm pretty clueless atm and just going "ooo.. now that's a great look!". For example, I had never appreciated the "no lines" desires until I got a bra that made really bad outlines under my shirts. I still don't have a clue how to "fix" that problem.

And hehe.. I didn't know I could use a "bra extender" to get at the 36/38 bands. But wouldn't 36 underwire be problematic? What I have developed thus far is closer to my sides than frontal chest, those underwires seem to always assume the flesh is in the front... :) Kinda frustrating, I'm always surprised how much I do have when I scoop it all forward (or bent over to hang) but it doesn't like to stay there. :) I guess this accounts for the 43" bust line and inability to fill even the typical A cup. This latest bra can bring the sides forward but it has terrible outlines.

Yep, I'm hopeless.. lol

BarelyB

Sorry, peacocks is a UK store, I wasn't sure where you were from!

These are bra extenders http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/270758016547?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=m&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95 all you need to do, is find a bra that fits on the cups, then you can use these extenders to make the band of any bra longer! :) I would say use a bra size calculator, but I prefer to stalk eBay and just try out different sizes an styles!

stev

Nice progress! or you could just go shopping and if you do not find, Just ask! It is so much better to look and feel the bra prior to taking home.
Cheer!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks! I'm still on break due this very stubborn pimple that safflower oil gave me. It didn't hurt during or after noogling but I noticed it wasn't healing and slowly getting impacted. I think I got it last night finally but need to wait for the small scab to heal up now.

But I think I triggered some serious growth in combo with my herbs. I just wish it was "visible". The only real noticeable difference has been nipple and areola development (both are super sensitive). I tell ya having that condition and added bounce as I walk... It is seriously distracting now and a bit embarrassing because I get.. uhm.. flushed [I guess is the best PC way to put it] for any real distance. And of course, my building at work tends to require stairs and distant walks..

Regarding bras: Yes, it would be great to shop in person, try stuff on, "play", flirt with the ladies and just plain learn but I'm too self-conscious right now and I really don't need a bra.. yet. So I just don't have the courage to do it. I admire SeeCup for doing it but he's got Bs I think. I hope I can get to looking that good someday.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 002 - "Don't see any change" episode

Wish I didn't suck so bad at taking pictures. I'm a very tactile person and I see tons of changes with my sense of touch but visually... boring, even unattractive. Sigh but I'm hoping I'm just too harsh a critic. :)

One thing does have me concerned as I seem to be developing alot on the sides and under the arms. I am really starting to bulge in those areas. Maybe it is visible in the pic or just my imagination.

Attachments

• 2014-01-12--11-38.png
    2014-01-12--11-38.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 400

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Here is something to laugh at... Surprisingly the band is fitting better than expected but my side boob keep flopping out and bulging in the pits.. sigh

Attachments

• dj-ECS-38B-pushup.png
    dj-ECS-38B-pushup.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 494

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 005

It seemed silly to post pictures that varied so little thus I'll probably just do a monthly snapshot unless something amazing happens.

Here is a glimpse of the smelling I've been getting in about an hour. This was taken about 15 minutes after removal so I could massage and marvel those things were "me". I would say I lost about half the swelling during that time but it is still nothing to sneeze at (which I did do right after removal and was rewarded with one of the largest bounces I've ever felt -- a little bigger and I might "clap").

Attachments

• 2014-02-02--12-57_after-noogle.png
    2014-02-02--12-57_after-noogle.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 759

Padded Hell

Hi Dminer,

I think they already look a little bigger. Good job! Now, you just have to keep going, experimenting, finding ways to enhance the swelling. AND...when you've sussed that out, let me know!! ;D

How long do you pump for each day on average? Oh' and I never get tired of 'the bounce' feeling either! Priceless!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks PH dear. There are days I'm sure it's all in my head. But I'm keeping it up with generally about 20-30 minutes in the morning (tends to be lighter session) and about 60 minutes in the evening after doing a heating pad for 10-20 minutes (don't forget massage!). Today's morning session was fun as it seemed to revive my attempted snoogle results which were very different. My shirt was kinda clinging to them (or moulding) which is a first. I tell ya, people are blinding than me when it comes to this stuff. lol

I've been reading Jeane's thread and green with envy watching the progress pics go from "that's nice" to amazing and lovely breasts. He's both inspiration and poison for me. It feels like I'll be denied his type of result -- only one person gets them. :)

I'm experimenting with snoogling now because jeane helped me realize that many of the big responders usually did lots of time noogling and/or high pressures. I'm getting better at pressures but I want to see what the "lots of time" axis does for me now. Maybe next week when my NB order arrives I'll get to try hydro and XXL domes.

And I'll definitely share anything I find because I do believe you can have your dream and if I can be a small contributor to your happiness then I will do my best.

DJ

minnie34

DJ, there is DEFINITELY a difference in the week 1 and week 5 pics. But you know, me and Padded have established that a bit of boobie blindness seems to come along for free on this journey, so don't be surprised if you struggle to see changes and results. But that's what the rest of us are here for!! :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thank you! I was sure it was just my fanciful imagination and indeed, it is really hard to spot improvements as I get to cope with swelling, deflating and the occasional depression that things feel or look smaller. :)

This week I got a startling realization that my breasts had reach a point to be pressing on my arms in most near body movements. So things like washing dishes, blowing my nose, shaving, etc had all gained that tactile contact. I'm surprised I didn't notice it sooner and I may have not if my nipples hadn't started going into that strange phase again of being really... really sensitive. I, now, have so much more empathy for ladies and their complaints of hurting breasts and sensitivity. :)

I'm planning to post a pic or two tomorrow and I hope others will be able to see a difference. This time I can definitely see a recent difference. For example, last night I was finally able to lay on my side with the XL domes on me. Now, that was a shocker and after 90 minutes, I took them off and I felt enormous compare to usual. I wish I had a 40B bra because I'm pretty sure I would have filled it. I even had some draping and cleavage -- so heavenly... I hope to eventually reproduce those results again but I'm gonna wait a bit before trying again. Being a serious swelling, I want to be sure to recover first.

I'm excited to see how your increased schedule of NB will play out for you. I am so looking forward to a shocked post about some growth.. :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 009 - The Power Of Patience

Here we are now at my 9th week since starting the pumping. It has been an eternity and a blink of an eye getting here. This picture was taken about 2 hours after an unusual 2.5 hour session today. I have been attempting to lower my domes on my chest to vertically center on the nipple with some incremental success. It is just like starting over but just on my 2nd session, I can see improvement in my underboob during swelling.

I'm happy to say my breasts are much bigger than a hand full now and getting heavy enough to grab my attention in general movements and bounce hard if I'm not careful. As I've been complaining, they are tender with aching nipples again so I'm looking forward to some changes coming. Someday, I will give Tim a run for his money.... :)

I personally see alot of improvement and just general size increment. I hope it isn't in my imagination because I don't want to ever return to that other cruel world. :)

Attachments

• 2014-03-02--13-55_after-noogle.png
    2014-03-02--13-55_after-noogle.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 484