DJ's progress pics

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
:) Hey DJ, Looking good. Got boobs? Say yes I do!!!! Filling out great there my friend! great job. Tim out.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 052 - Start of 2nd year

It's that time again to post a couple of pics. I don't think there is much visual change except I'm starting to really project out when I'm pumped (pics probably don't capture that). I'm still lacking confidence in public but I feel I'm getting large enough that being in a bra is justified. Besides even my largest sweatshirt fails to conceal them when pumped up to a full C/small D.

Anyway, here is a top and bra shot after about 30 minutes of a session. I think the underboob swelling has been coming along really well now. So much so, I'm willing to say I have the formation of cleavage in the works while in that bra. My projection depth is a bit larger than my palms too. I'm definitely looking forward to when this is my base size. But I must admit as my swelling increases closer to my "turn on" point, I'm getting greedy and impatient again.

DJ

Attachments

• 2014-12-27--19-19_NB_in_top.jpg
    2014-12-27--19-19_NB_in_top.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 610
  • 2014-12-27--19-21_NB_38C.jpg
    2014-12-27--19-21_NB_38C.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 726

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's actually hard to quantify as I've been losing weight and body shape changes.

However, I started completely flat with undeveloped nipples last year. I could pinch about an inch near the armpits and barely 1/2 inch near the nipple (too small to even grip). If I remember I was right about 42" bust and 40" underbust.

At 1 year, my underbust is ~38" and the bust floats in 44-46" ranges depending on how much swelling at the time. I routinely use a 38B (base) and 38C (swollen) plus 40C Cacique pushups recently (they run a bit small). I pinch about 3" near the armpit and at the nipple. I have cleavage when lying on my side.

Of course, my nipple development has been the most surprising. From tiny dots in the areola of under 1/2" to these 1" areola with eraser sized nipples of about 1/4" length.

The other changes have been in the lower torso as my figure slowly feminizes too and I find men's clothing rather uncomfortable now (baggy waist and tight bottom).

I know this isn't a number for a "how much" question but answers like 2 or 4 inches would be wildly misrepresentative. I kinda look at this like a 2nd mild puberty as the changes have been profound in some ways. Maybe 2nd year will be a simpler answer but I doubt it. :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 104

2 year anniversary

Here we go with a pic of me after pumping. The girls are starting to turn into quite an arm full.

Honestly the bra is snug in the cups these days and it is doing wonders to my cleavage. I doubt that's so visible in the pic but hopefully a difference from last year can be seen.

bra: 38D (same line as last year's 38C).

DJ

Attachments

• 2015-12-27--11-47_NB_38D.jpg
    2015-12-27--11-47_NB_38D.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 896
M

maksimovic

Week 104

2 year anniversary

Here we go with a pic of me after pumping. The girls are starting to turn into quite an arm full.

Honestly the bra is snug in the cups these days and it is doing wonders to my cleavage. I doubt that's so visible in the pic but hopefully a difference from last year can be seen.

bra: 38D (same line as last year's 38C).

DJ

Attachments

• WIN_20201007_06_48_52_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201007_06_48_52_Pro.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 10