DJ's progress pics

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks for saying so... It seems people are reluctant to give feedback or encouragement these days. :)

I have been swapping back and forth as the Ms are rough on my nipples and I think the are getting small from a width perspective since I just feel "packed" in there but still can't fill those @#$% things! With Ls do feel better lately but I'm bad to looking awful in those.

Speaking of rough, I started playing with the nipple cups from NB. I tried the S nip cups and wow, how to describe it. They are tiny but my areola is only a little bigger than the rim and it is so easy to overpump.. sheesh, I'm glad I didn't do much. I'm not sure how these things should be fited or sized. Anyone know?

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 017

Today was a really rough day and the night before was bad too. With only 4 hours sleep, I found myself waking up from a noogle session gone a bit longer than expected. :)

I've been feeling a bit down since nothing had been changing for me. Tonight, I noticed my swelling just seems bigger along with my nipples and areolas. Maybe I'm just wishful thinking but last night was my first "leaky nipple" incident. I took my left dome off and surprised to find a sudden run-off of a water-like fluid and managed to soak my hand when I checked the nipple. I can even feel the duct openings from time to time now (the rough spots on the tip).

Tell me it is all in my head....

DJ

Attachments

• 2014-04-25--22-31_after_nap+noogle.png
    2014-04-25--22-31_after_nap+noogle.png
    848.6 KB · Views: 331

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Vacuum "therapy" will generally cause any place with soft tissue to grow over time. I personally have not tried my hips but I've run across threads on here discussing it (as well as butt). It was observed that the XXL was wide enough for butt cheek noogling which I did check. :)

I think doing the hips would have the challenge of shaping. If you do try it for a prolonged period then please share your experiences as I think a number of lurkers would be interested. :)

DJ

TwisztedAngel

Oh ok..I'm thinking about it.. ::)

I was concerned about the shaping too..well ill definitely post..

I have a lot of people encouraging me to do it because im tiny and petite and these large cups do cover my whole hip..

Was scared of breaking them but they aren't that expensive to replace

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 019 - Are those bee stings?

It's that time for the monthly punishment. I've attempted take pics at different angles to hopefully capture the coutouring which is happening.

This is shortly after noogling for 90ish minutes with the L domes. I still got rings because I turned up the pressure and the L just takes longer to fade on me.

DJ

Attachments

• 2014-05-11--13-28_after_noogle.jpg
    2014-05-11--13-28_after_noogle.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 348
  • 2014-05-11--13-32_after_noogle.jpg
    2014-05-11--13-32_after_noogle.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 262
  • 2014-05-11--13-34_after_noogle.jpg
    2014-05-11--13-34_after_noogle.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 389

patcarternc

You and I seem to have the same body type. I have been using black cohosh and saw palmetto. I have been pumping about three weeks using the Ls with great results. I have found that changing up the times and massaging make a big diffrence. I also take a one day brake each week. I hope that some of this helps. I attached a picture also. Keep pumping and good luck.

Attachments

• 20140510_224153.jpg
    20140510_224153.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 406

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yeah, they finally seem to be responding again. My nipples have cleared up and talking to me again. I just have to moisturize the alot more.

I've been fighting a mild cold since last Friday night and it finally got bad last night. So, I've been home sick and sleeping. But why waste all that time? I've been snoogling on and off all day. Wow, it was amazing how full my breasts got. I have a 40B padded pushup goal bra and I was actually fitting in it for a couple of hours. Damn, that thing even made me look big.

I'm nearing the end of my herb supplies and now I'm considering PM. There are tons of sellers but so many of them are obviously lying that it's hard to find something to trust. St. Herb has a good reputation but is very expensive. Ainterol is much cheaper but also known to have lesser quality (hence 2x dosage). So, I'm uncertain who to try at this point.

I'm still using the NatureDay extract and cream but I found I'm sensitive to the cream and I have to be very careful about using it. Would be nice to have fewer supps... :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 027

In a tight very old t-shirt with my 38B after noogling.

Attachments

• 2014-07-06--13-29_after_noogle.jpg
    2014-07-06--13-29_after_noogle.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 410

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks but I still think it looks more like moobs in that pic. I wish I didn't suck at taking picture because last night was amazing with me in a 40C (fully pumped!).

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 038 - Projection Cometh...

It has been quite awhile since I posted some pics. Here is about 30 minutes after pumping in a Goddess 40B. I've been having this regularly all week (and bigger) by mixing up L and XLs. Can't believe how huge I look in the XLs now under pressure.

DJ

Attachments

• 2014-09-21--14-27_after_in_40B.jpg
    2014-09-21--14-27_after_in_40B.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 324
  • 2014-09-21--14-29_after_parade.jpg
    2014-09-21--14-29_after_parade.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 414

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 040 - Cup runth over?

I came across a little stash of cheap push up bras and here I'm in one of them after pumping. It is a 38B push up and when I first got these months ago. I couldn't even fill the cup to have anything pushed up. Sadly, I forgot about them. Since my pumped size is 38C now, I was curious... I have never experienced tight cups like this before... Please excuse the chest as I've not had a chance to shave.

DJ

Attachments

• 2014-10-01--19-59_noggle_38B_pushup.jpg
    2014-10-01--19-59_noggle_38B_pushup.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 313
  • 2014-10-01--20-02_noggle_38B_pushup.jpg
    2014-10-01--20-02_noggle_38B_pushup.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 302

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I think so.. I'm not accustomed to it however. I've tried my old 38A a few times by accident (thinking it was the B -- so similar). I always thought an overflowing bra was sexy as a male... but on this side, it is unpleasant to see on me and uncomfortable... Go figure.. Maybe that's why men and women fail to see eye-to-eye at times. :) But I still hope someday I'll look great in an overflowing bra...

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
I think there are two types of overflowing bras. One where they are flattering with soft breasts casually and slightly over flowing. The other are the space deprived breasts where the overflowing part is bigger than what's in the cup! I used to have a bra that was similar. No matter what I did, my my nipples would either peak out or pop out.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I think the bra's material and construction has alot to do with the appeal as well. These Playtex bras have a light foam lining and I would say wider cups than projection. So for me when I've overflowed them, they distort weirdly (tip puffs out, front bows in and breast is pushed to inside center) and just looks awful. Atleast the pushup from last night looked a bit fun. But wheee, I was having a hard time staying in it. They kept wanting to do big bulges out the sides into my armpits -- didn't even think mine could do that. Now if I could just get that when lying on my back.... *sigh*

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
It will take a while for them to do that while lying on your back. My former choir teacher had really huge breasts. I mean each one was bigger than her head! But anyway, she complained one time about whenever she would sleep, her breast would feel like the were suffocating her when lying on her back! I guess there is a too big size. I wouldn't know what that's like. Haha.