DJ's progress pics

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Impossible to have too much breast IMHO. :)

I get the flab at the back effect right now but I can get litle tiny mounds if I clamp my arms to my sides. It is much easier to do when I'm pumped and I always get all happy and giggly when it happens. I am sure this all seems silly as I would imagine having *some* breasts much of your life just makes it "same old thing, nothing new here". Like me having consistent 38Bs for a few weeks now, I am back to "I'm so flat" feeling until I catch myself on a shirt or something. I'm a kid alone in the candy store. :)

DJ

TwisztedAngel

dminer84 said:
Hey dear! It has been a long time, you'll have to fill us all in the adventures.

DJ

I had my baby a month ago. I haven't started noogling yet because I'm breastfeeding. My breast went from 33 to 38. Which is wonderful but my breast tend to shrink after nursing so ill be noogling in a few months. I see you're filling out more are those bumps are gone! What a relief! You plan on waist training? If you do it makes your breast look huge!! I've been wearing my squeem for two weeks ive already lost 3 inches from my lower belly/pooch

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's wonderful news! I'm happy for you. Boy or girl or small purple creature from Alpha Centari? We thirst for details.

Totally understandable not wanting to NB pump during this time. But seriously, only a mere 5" bust increase and you shrug it off. Just can't please some people.... :)

I have been toying with waist training but I really don't have a clue nor anyone to ask about it. I've been doing the "vacuum stomach exercise" which is the stupidiest name I've ever heard. I'm also taking BO and I think the two combined have been doing amazing things. I've lost about 3" in the waist and the squeem I did get (a large) is getting looser but I'm not consistent with it. And I agree, taming the tummy and waist does help pop those breasts out into view. When I think about how I looked a year ago, I kind of do feel huge in that respect.. lol I guess I'm a glutton for punishment since I'm having enough wardrobe problems.

Today I just wanted to feel "special" and comfortable. The only concession is my 38B pushup which is getting snug in the cups -- which I guess is the point. lol I'm kinda happy about that since I shaved my chest and I wait before pumping again. So all that snugness and bulging is more me than any swelling. :)

Anyway, I'll be here when you finally get time for your NBE project and likely complaining the boobie faery isn't visiting often enough. And it is so true.. she isn't. :) Definitely stay in touch.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 041

Here I am wearing a padded Cacique 38B pushup after pumping. It is amazing I got this back in April because it attracted my eye. Now that I've grown into it, I'm too shy to actually wear it in public. But it does help me see improvements. The cleavage I get with it is improving bit by bit.

DJ

Attachments

• 2014-10-06--08-20_pumped_38B_padded_pushup.jpg
    2014-10-06--08-20_pumped_38B_padded_pushup.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 465
  • 2014-10-06--08-22_pumped_38B_padded_pushup.jpg
    2014-10-06--08-22_pumped_38B_padded_pushup.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 438

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
:) Hey DJ! Nice pics. Where did you get the bra you posted in your message. If you feel good about yourself, why not try it out and where a bra out just to the ice house for a soda or even going to get some gas for the ride !!! You may be surprised by the reactions . If you do this look at the person in the eye and give them a great big smile and keep on trucking on whatever you were doing.Strut your stuff.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It is a Lane Bryant Cacique support bra (plunge, foam padding) and I'm toying with getting it or a red one w/ air pads in a C cup (I've seen to up DD, all on ebay). I still think it doesn't look very good but better than anything I got so far that I *can* wear.

It might be hard to believe but I'm a shy person in real life. I'm still working on just wearing a more subdued bra in public. My graduation into B-hood has been forcing the issue but I'm always jumpy and high-strung until something gets my mind off of the imagined spotlight. As for looking people in the eye, I can't -- I'm functional blind. :) I've not seen a living face in nearly 10 years (including mine).

It is odd as I've been having better luck wearing women's pants since it has been so much more comfortable. I think I should have tried them when I was younger and I really did have a feminine like (minus boobs) figure at the time (32 waist and 38 hips). In fact, I wish my breasts were going as well as my bottom. I used to have a reputed "awesome bottom" in my teens-20s and alot of that shape and even bottom "cleavage" and projection is back. Now just need to tone the muscles under all those curves... *sigh* more projects...

But I'll keep working at getting more confident. Oddly when I'm pumped and in a C, I do feel better about the whole thing. However, that bra just makes me feel rather big and the difference would be noticed. I suppose I get the ladies when they claim more confidence with larger breasts.

DJ

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
:D Hey DJ! Glad to hear that you are trying to get your confident ability up to where you can wear your bras and not feel like it is a ooooh big deal ! GO and get'm and be bold and strut your boobs to others in the world. Way to get a good start DJ!!! Tim out.

TwisztedAngel

What?! LOL. I LOVE this new boob growth, but at the same time it makes me a little depressed because of my last pregnancy, my boobs got HUGE.

Then soon as I weaned my daughter my boobs went from Double Ds to an A cup. It was very depressing for me.

It's like wearing a push up bra and taking it off when you get home. Makes you feel like crap that your breast really aren't that big.

Tummy vacuums work, but they are a pain. That's why I love squeems because it holds your belly in and you end up doing stomach vacuums lol.

I had a babygirl. So I now have two daughters. I stay pretty busy, but ill be around=)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I wonder what would happen if you began noogling around the time you begin weaning. I think jump from A to DD is great and seems unusual for a complete return. Perhaps pumping will change that?

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 041

End of the week and I think I'm doing this new 38C a bit of justice. I don't know if others can see it but my nipples are protuding alot even in the bra. It's a playtex in the same line I usually use for comparison and pics. It is lightly foam lined and I swear the sizing runs a bit big.

It's a bit surreal to be flirting with C cups but it does make me happy. I wonder how long it will take to get used to this size. Even when I'm in my B state, I'm still surprising myself. However, I have found a great use for my side boob. When it gets colder and my hands are chilled, a bit of careful arm crossing and I got soft and warm hand warmers.

Attachments

• 2014-10-12--13-48_after_in_38C.jpg
    2014-10-12--13-48_after_in_38C.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 483

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You can say that again. It's 10 months of pumping and flirting with Cs. But the real jaw dropper for me will be when it becomes permanent. :)

I'm kinda glad winter is coming since by spring I think this will be the case and I'll surprise some people when heavy coats come off. But I also found a new nemesis... that cold wind just slices through clothing and the boobs voted unanimously -- they hate it and send powerful shivers down my spine. I thought it was bad last winter when I started -- it's way worse now and it isn't bitter cold yet.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
I'm kind of dreading winter because the homes here aren't insulated, walls are all concrete. So it will be chilly while pumping. Guess I'll just work out a sweater with holes for tubes.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 042 - Muscle Rub wonders?

I've had a chance to try my muscle rub a few times now and it's been consistently a very large swell. I must admit it takes a bit of endurance. I thought I'd share what happens. On this application, I used about two dime-sized (side-by-side) blob on each breast, massaged it into the skin, oiled up when the cold feeling had a good hold and pumped up.

At first, it felt cold and tingling and I started gently since I couldn't feel what was happening very well. I did my L and XL domes for about 30-40 minutes each and massaging. In the first 20 minutes, the cold turned to warmth... and then felt positively hot. I can't say I noticed much difference in the domes except in the XL, it seemed like I was fuller in there.

Here I am in my 38C with a scoop tee I become fond of. It is hiding the bulging and red marks. Since I haven't had a chance to shave, I'm going to spare people that imagery. I think I look bigger than in my pushup and certainly feel bigger. I never thought I would be stretching a shirt in the bust either, I don't know if that is visible in the pic.

For me, these really big swells are double edged. In a few hours,it'll be gone and I feel positively tiny again and that's depressing.

Attachments

• 2014-10-18--14-51__after_cream+NB.jpg
    2014-10-18--14-51__after_cream+NB.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 411

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 042 - Saga continues

Bust: 47 inch (omg!)
Underbust: 37.25 inch

I took these about 10ish hours later and I've just done my routine again on top of the big swell I had eariler (most of it remained). I hope it is visible and I took this quickly since I have no idea how long it will last. I'm in my 40C (38C was too small) and shocked... This is my biggest swelling yet. I must say it feel very strange to be this size. I'm standing out about 4" and I keep bumping them with my arms. And it is driving me crazy since I'm uber sensitive right now.

My "success" goal is 40D and this night I got a taste of what it might be like... amazing is the best word I have for it at the moment. Nearly 10" spread... imagine if I could get my underboob to come in....

I had my weak moments and doubted but I know I can make it now. I just need to do the work and it will happen.

DJ

Attachments

• 2014-10-18--22:58__cream+NB_in_40C.jpg
    2014-10-18--22:58__cream+NB_in_40C.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 485
  • 2014-10-18--23:01__cream+NB_in_40C.jpg
    2014-10-18--23:01__cream+NB_in_40C.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 516

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 046 - Is that underboob I see?

I realized it had been a month and I'm feeling like I'm getting fuller. Perhaps others can see it? It is fun to massage fuller breasts but it would be wonderful if it isn't my imagination.

Attachments

• 2014-11-16--14-23_38C_NB.jpg
    2014-11-16--14-23_38C_NB.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 552

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thank you, I'm so happy it isn't my imagination. It has taken so much effort and finally I am seeing some positive results. It is funny how the domes sit on my chest completely differently now and I didn't notice until last night. I'm curious how long I'll be in this 38C/D land after pumping (1 month thus far).

DJ

TwisztedAngel

dminer84 said:
I wonder what would happen if you began noogling around the time you begin weaning. I think jump from A to DD is great and seems unusual for a complete return. Perhaps pumping will change that?

DJ

Not sure but im going to find out ;D