DJ's winding path

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Male, 5'9", 205lbs

I've been doing a herb program for 8 weeks now. I started with just fatty pecks around the armpits. I didn't start doing any kind of recording until week 5. I wasn't convinced things would work out. But at week 3 when I had a palm full, I began to have hope...

Goal: minimum D but honestly I love them huge so I will probably continue far above that.

I am not sure I'm measuring properly but I'm currently 39" / 42"

I still don't have my NB yet (extra large cups -- ugh, I'll be on them for decades!).

Attachments

• 2013-11-24.png
    2013-11-24.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
  • 2013-12-15.png
    2013-12-15.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 57

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Well, it is time to stop talking and do some noogling. I got my system today. And of course, I pretty much dropped whatever I was doing and checked it out. I was happy to see no damage and those XL cups look daunting depth wise but the opening is only like 3/4 tall of my chest. I had the impression it was to cover much of the breast area...

Anyway, the fun became when I stupidly tried to do both at once. I had it almost once out of atleast 30 tries... and it farted off. Ok... Cups are very blunt and frank when they tell you there isn't enough to grab. *sigh*

So, fine.. One cup at a time it is! You know I've been reading the forums for a couple of weeks now. I thought I knew what I doing... Again, noogleberry will humble fast. Thus after 2.5 hours of fooling around and trying to understand how this stuff feels and reacts, I am writing this little update with my first swelling.

It doesn't compare to some of the people I've followed but I'm really happy. I doubt I'm a full AA normally. I have this plain 40A bra which I have serious ECS and keep falling out of it. Tonight, no sir, that bra is nearly full and I couldn't fall out if I tried. You know.. I didn't realize how big an A cup is in a 40 band....

So now, both my nipples are hurting just like those growing pains I've been having for the last 2 months. I even managed to get that "pulling feel" while coping with the serious discomfort of that rim digging into me. After I got a little swelling and doing one-side- clamping, I managed to do both at once. And that's when the serious swelling began.

I'm sure I'm doing this wrong but my bust measured at 45.5" with swelling (atleast I did it wrong the same way). So off to eat I go.. I'm suddenly very hungry.

UPDATE: lol, looks like I over did it. I have bruising after 3 hours. I had figured it would fade but it darkened into classic bruising.

Lizzers

Ouch, DJ!

Is the bruising better today? How long did you noogle for? I've read stories about the noogle cup juggle! I'm getting my set in next week hopefully so I'll be in that same boat with you. Did you use any lotion or baby oil to help with the suction?

I'm so sorry to hear about the bruising, I hope it heals quickly so that you can get back to noogling!

Hang in there, don't give up! I better see pictures of your gigantic DD+ boobs one day!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yeah, the bruising is slowly going away and all the tenderness is gone. I'm a sucker for punishment too because I "practiced" noogling gently today. I even managed to get my A cup back but I really need to get myself some of that arnica cream I've been reading about. I'll probably lay off tomorrow for recovery. Oh yes, I used safflower oil as lube and that just made the juggling that much more fun. I still can't get both to happen -- trying to hold two objects 10" long against your chest in a sealing position having slippery hands while pumping with an iron board for a chest -- I think it will rain beer first.

For your first time, do as I didn't. :) I've just started and I got boobie greed, sheesh. Just start with one until you get the hang of it. And today's word boy and girls is: "gentle" lol It is the sides and near the armpits that get nailed hardest it seems.

I never felt any discomfort until it was probably too late. I'll probably be bruised for a few weeks so nice and gentle for me in the meantime. Actually, noogling has been fun and watching your breasts stretching is mesmerizing. I couldn't believe I got a tad past 1/4 into my XL. Only thing better would be a noogle party.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Happy day!

Most of the discoloration from bruising has lighten considerably and I can see... lots of little spots. I am color blind but I'm betting they are red. :) I wish I could find the reference I saw about these things.

If I recall, it is a reaction to strong vacuum pressure on the skin. I see people dreading them but if I remember, it is generally ok as long as you don't continue at those pressures - kinda like a warning sign. Now I can understand not whating to answer questions like, "what's that on your chest?". Being winter in Colorado (but I'm uncertain with these 50F temperatures), there is little chance of me being out topless. [ooo fun thought. Male topless outdoors is ok -- but what if he has DD (or even B) breasts too? Ah the joy of blacking one's eyes while running -- could be a new extreme sport!]

I'm still happy because it is over 18 hours of any noogling and I definitely still have that "breast shape" rather than the flabby pecs shape.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'll see if I can do this weekly if it is actually useful or meaningful.

Measurement: 39" under / 43" over nipple (noogled)

Of note, my breasts have seriously filled out (nearly doubled) and I got actual protrusion happening now. If it wasn't for all the spots, I might have posted a picture. Otherwise, I'm taking it very gently and waiting for my Bio-Oil.

Lizzers

Woo!!! That is so wonderful that you are responding so well after all that craziness you had the past week! I'm very impatiently waiting for my set. How long did it take you to receive yours? I have seen anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks.

Keep at it Double-DJ! I hope we get to see progress pictures soon.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I don't think the craziness is done but I'll keep working on it. The trick is finding that magical balance which I have been noticing is elusive. :) Today, I get to deal with a pimple.. of all things.

My NB shipped 12/16 and arrived 12/27. It didn't get to the USA until 12/19 and sat in NY for days (12/24).

I'm definitely excited for you too and hope you have a much smoother start. Old farts like myself just aren't as durable I guess. :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It has taken several days but I think I'm getting the hang of noogling. I can now do both domes but I really had to build to it -- I didn't have enough skin in the center of my chest. The tubing for the domes to the Y connector is too short (atleast on me). So every time I tried, I would lose seal at the sternum because I had to have them so close.

Well, I am happy to say things have improved and I can get them within 2 inches at the sternum and maintain the seal even with small arm movements. I don't know if swelling to an A cup is great or not at my stage but it is a start. It sure will be nice when I can get a solid seal and actually move around more normally.

I know the ladies take this for granted but it is surprising the little changes I find myself needing to cope with even tiny breasts. Like I hit myself in the breast putting on a shirt... Speaking of shirts, they all hang strangely now and keep my nipples hard almost constantly now. I tell ya, it is a whole new world. I might have to do something about that because they have definitely plumped up alot and could be noticable on brighter shirts.

I'm returning to work after a nice vacation and so it will be interesting trying to fit all the pieces together into a workable routine.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 001: Here is an update from the wacky sadist you all know and love...

It seems my "underbust" has moved on me. I think I have filled out on the bottoms but it is so hard to tell. I just see them too often you know... and I swear each morning they have gotten smaller. Noogling seems to set me up for disappointment in the morning. :)

On a brighter note, my breasts have been aching off and on for a couple of days. I am hoping this is growing pains (it is different from the herb induced ones) and not something else creeping up on me. My nipples continue to get more plump (best way I can think to describe it).

Measurements: 38.5" (under) / 43" (nipple) [~12 hours after noobling]

That damn 40A bra is my nemesis now. It laughs and taunts me when I try it on. I curse you bra.. Someday I will have the last laughs!!!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Just a quick update, I think I'm finding some sort of magical point and can repeatedly find it after a few tries.

Since about 24 hours ago, I found this amazing positioning of the domes where it didn't hurt in the armpits nor the lower ribcage. It was all pulling in the breasts and I was able to pump further than ever before without bruising and purpling (slight reddish but waited until it cleared to proceed).

The swelling lasted way longer... like 4 hours for the major stuff and still had a little bit in the morning. Of course, I had to try that again. But keeping in mind the words of James, I did it much more lightly but managed to get that same feeling. So I ended up with small As I think all during work, jiggling everywhere I went and being rather distracted for some reason. :)

I'm happy tonight has gone well too and I got further in the cups (closing in on 1/2 way) but I'm hitting the point of feeling pulling (almost very light tingle) in the skin of the breasts itself. I'm hoping that is the trigger point I keep reading about.

So I get to cuddle up to some small As tonight and I'm one seriously happy camper.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 002

I'm increasing the items to be measured. I have noticed changes in my waist and hips of all places because my pants are loosening at the waist and "seem" to be filling out at the hip/butt. I am not expecting this and I'm on low doses of herbs in my opinion.

Weight: 201lbs
Hip: 41"
Waist: 39"
Under: 38" (yep, seem to be getting smaller here - my 40A is loosening too)
Bust: 43.5" (+ 0.5")
Overbust: 43.5" (due to developing under arms I think)

The latter half of the week as been quite strange. My nipples tingle from time to time, extreme nipple sensitivity (no pain, yay!) and my breasts have been cycling on this odd fabby/empty/squishy texture and soft/bouncy feeling. I even experienced swelling without noogling (got to 43.75" with it). And I don't want to talk about my libido, this is supposed to be a "clean" place. :) But I think I know what a female cat feels like in heat now. :b

Also, I noogled just my right breast last night (still leting that left one heal) and I got a huge swelling compared to normal. I could lift it from the underside and it took my whole hand (3" width). To continue the weirdness after 2 hours, it was like my left and right breasts had "equalized" because the left had swelled up with the right reducing but still swollen to my usual small Aish swelling.

Am I just paranoid and people don't notice this stuff? One day I'm bouncing like mad down the hall and the next day I want to rip my shirt off because I'm about to burst with the sensitivity. My silicone nipple covers have finally arrived (ordered 3 weeks ago) but I can't find a bra that fits nor has horrible lines. *sigh* maybe I'll just have to use an ace bandage to hold them in place.

On the bright side, I have found raw cocoa butter is amazing stuff. It has been a blessing with the skin and relief to the odd sensations in my breasts. I have never felt pleasure with applying stuff to my skin until this. Within minutes, it just soothes and all the tension (I didn't know I had!) seems to melt away. I could get seriouly addicted to that blissful feeling (reserving it for massaging now).

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 003

Weight: 202lbs
Hip: 41.25"
Waist: 38.75"
Under: 39" (go figure :b)
Bust: 43.5"
Overbust: 43" (swear it moved downward to center)

I'm still waiting on my left breast to finish healing and until Saturday it was proving to be an unremarkable week. No intense sensitivity or urges and even my breast texture had settled down.

I wish tape measuring wasn't so imprecise. I would say my "tape" stats haven't changed but my experiences say otherwise.

Saturday during my morning routine, I found my boobs in the way more often and my "landmarks" had shifted. I even froze myself when I bent over the bathroom sink when my nipple touched it. Sheesh, someone should have warned me that breasts *really* dislike cold. I also was so sleepy all day. And now, it is Sunday and someone swapped my old boobs with these new ones. That's how it feels anyway.

I sleep on my sides all the time and my chest was prickly last night seemed to worsen thru the night and I realized what it was this morning. My breasts have finally begun to touch and the hair is prickly. I am definitely going to need something better than shaving. :b

So, I can say the herbs are still working because I didn't noogle at all this week. The pimple I got on my left breast is nearly gone (and has moved -- was on the bottom left edge but now bottom middle left). I think this coming week will be a no noogle week too but what can you do when you need to heal.

My 40A still mocks me but I am happy anyway. Oh and a question. Has anyone noticed that massage can seem to cause mild swelling? It has happen a couple of times now. There is no pain and if anything it seems to feel even better than usual at these times.

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
Has anyone noticed that massage can seem to cause mild swelling? It has happen a couple of times now. There is no pain and if anything it seems to feel even better than usual at these times.

Yes it does cause mild swelling :) You're getting the blood flowing in there and that's what swelling is all about! Massage is an amazing thing. Don't underestimate it! Noogling is great, but in my opinion, without massage it just can't give the results you want.
Congrats on your progress! If you're noticing little things like that you are definitely growing. The tape measure isn't the gospel. Use pictures, your other senses, anything. You are going to do great I know it!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 004

Weight: 203lbs
Hip: 40.5"
Waist: 38"
Under: 38"
Bust: 44"
Overbust: 42"

Another strange week as I could swear each morning my breasts felt a little bigger. I also realized my areolas have grown considerably which I'm happy to see. When I started this effort, they were about the size of a US dime and what I had to call nipples were smaller than a grain of rice. So far, my nipple growth has dominated since it was quite striking and it literally ate away at any areola area until it was nearly gone. Thus, I have been doing massaging targeted for the areola and I think it is really working. This could be my imagination and it is just naturally happening but they are just shy of a US quarter now when warm. I do know after each massaging session the areola area was slightly bigger than when I started so I really do believe it is helping.

My pimple remnant is still around but I'm considering trying noogling gently this week to see how it behaves (like inflaming again). I have to start all over again because it has been like 3 weeks and I'm sure I've lost any endurance I had built. It is so frustrating sitting here and thinking, "I could be seeing improvements like that person did" since I do follow the current progress sharing folks.

But of course, my breasts are turning squishy again and feeling a bit empty today. I'm starting to associate this feeling with upcoming growth so I definitely don't wish to impede that event. I don't know.. do growth spurts happen back to back? If so, this will be like my 3rd one in the last 4 weeks if it happens.

This week alone has been a jaw dropper with the filling out to center chest, increasing protrusion and areola+nipple growth. My stretchy bra that I use mainly for nipple relief (very sensitive) is now.. well.. is finally stretching over small mounds and I really do feel it "supporting" me -- a very strange sensation. It is a front closure and it is pushed out away from my sternum now too. The funny thing is when I sit down to take a pic believing "this has to be visible" and I get a good look. There really isn't much difference except my areolas.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Just a quickie. I started noogling again on Sunday and trying to be gentle. No doubt I have grown since my last noogling because the XLs are much easier to get on now. Tonight, I discovered my center chest has developed enough to allow placing both cups side-by-side and pumping without any clamping of tubes for individual sealing.

I still redden pretty easily as I also discovered tonight -- probably too excited. With the new positioning possibilities, I feel very little discomfort which makes things more dicey with the "new" skin available since I'm colorblind. lol But I'm learning, I stopped when I spotted a color change and began massaging and I'll call it done for tonight.

Even with only 20 minutes of noogling on center tonight, I've never had such wonderful protrusion. Just for a few minutes, my breasts resembled many of the ladies' starting state on here.

DJ

jojohnjo

Hy,
yes circulation is very important, and also breast health, so first thing at your healt, also if grow will be more slow. :D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 005

Weight: 203lbs
Hip: 40.75"
Waist: 37.75"
Under: 38.25"
Bust: 44"
Overbust: 42"

Another week bites the dust with growing aches continuing (finally mostly in the right!). I got a full week of noogling (30min morning, 30-90 evening -- gradually incresing over the week). What a different experience compared to my start in Dec 2013. Before I had to fight to get a seal and only on the sides and now I can gently place them centered, hold in place with one arm and pump. I still have to fight with the sliding off center (which causes pain!). On a side note, I dropped my pump and the damn gauge started working properly. *fume*

I am also starting to really swell and I am even retaining a small potion of it for 8-12 hours. My biggest swelling so far was shocking. My 40A was a bit tight and actually looked a bit too small. I guess I should consider having a 40B/38C around soon. I wish that big swelling would last longer (about 15 mins) because I fell in love with the "true" jiggle when I walked. The jiggle I got now is a pale imitation. *sigh*

Other oddities, my left breast has usually been dominate in size and appearance but this week I noticed my right breast never felt pulled by the NB. It was the left that cried "uncle" first. So, I got my left to pressure and clamped it to pump up the right. What a shocker when I found I could pump it much farther and it got way bigger in the cup. Today, my right one is quite a bit bigger and seems a bit more feminine in appearance because of the swelling I think.

I think my herbs are having a more profound effect on me as well. I've mention the waist/butt exchange before which continues. My current pants are all too big -- way too big. I got a pair of pants a size smaller to trial and they fit much better except now the butt is definitely noticeable. I even need to get a new belt as I'm using a notch 3 positions higher than originally and the belt looks too long now.

For fun yesterday, I dressed up in my smaller pants, bra, and tshirt someone gave me I swear is women's rather than men's. Two months ago, I couldn't wear that shirt because it was so tight around the tummy and waist. Well, it was fitting much better and made my breasts look great. Actually, it made it impossible not to notice them. Too bad I'm too much of a coward to go public in something like that. I guess you could say that was my first "crossdressing" experience even if it was a mix. Maybe when I lose some weight I'll explore this topic further.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Poor Lucy -- having to fill another order. I decided to order myself the XXL system (yay! another pump to try hydro) since I will definitely be going to those eventually. My right breast has hit halfway in the XL cup with the left about 3/4" behind (ladies, I understand now! And why can't I completely fill an A cup?!). Also, I am curious about the nipple system so I got it too.

I knew my areolas had gotten bigger but tonight I understood by how much. What a shocker for me. Five months ago, my thumb width could easily cover them entirely(the thumb was a bit larger, ~0.5"). Now, they are uneven but 2.5-3 finger tips wide. Of course, this isn't a very consistent measure to use so I got the tape measure out.

You know, it is really hard to measure yourself there -- breaking your neck and trying to stay warm....

Left is just shy of 1" and right about 1 1/8". They get bigger when I stretch out but that's good enough. Maybe I'll take after my mother -- she has huge areolas and nipples.

DJ