DJ's winding path

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 191

It's been a short time since my last post but I wanted to write down some of the sensations I've gotten recently. It seems this spring and summer have been good for my NBE. It seems like the girls have been busy. I don't have solid numbers but it feels like pretty much everything has nearly doubled in size. Not like it is alot but it is really noticeable for me.

I think the most remarkable change has been the nipple and areola size and sensitivity. I used to ache in a rather unpleasant way around that area but it has morphed into very urging sensitivity that is a mix blessing. It isn't usually unpleasant any more but it can drive me to distraction and it is just plainly a larger area nagging for my attention. As for nipple size itself, I'm actually larger than my last girlfriend’s nipples.. and they become erect too damn easily and rub on my forearms and wrist all the time now. And there is no sign of things being done so far. But the fun didn't stop there as the mounds have grown too and so nipples are even more mobile.

I seem to develop from the sides of my breasts and armpits and it slowly drops downwards into the central mound. So I'm always having problems controlling or holding my side boob in place. As my C cup has been filling up, I have found it easier to shift that flesh forward into the bra and a deepening cleavage is developing. Well with that happening, I've found a curious sensation slowly developing -- kinda like my chest is folding. In the last 2-3 weeks, I've also found a "hugging"-like phenomenon happening between my arms and the girls. So this week both sensations are happening at the same time and it is really a strange feeling. Even caught myself resting my arms on my breasts... lol

As mentioned, the girls are getting visibly mobile. Thus every stretch forward, bending over or moderate or faster walk has caused me a little embarrassment. I use public transportation and carry a backpack and my growth has made wearing that thing more interesting. I adjusted it a couple of times to allow room for my breasts and now I have to be mindful about "boing" with the straps when donning or removing it. And it makes my boobs pop out due to weight in the armpits.

Believe it or not, I think these things are pros for NBE but the one con I've found is clothing. Most of my shirts are stretching a bit at minimum in the bust. I don't really like the look and it bothers my nipples over time if it is a strong pressure. However, I've been unsuccessful locating tops with a bit more bust room. I've tried going up a size but then I get the loose shoulder or baggy arms. I'm usually doing 2XL in women's so there isn't alot of choice.

Ah well.. I'll probably just have to accept it since I won't be happy until I got a 50+ inch bust. :)

DJ

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hello DJ,
what size bra is it that your wearing? I see your a C progressing to a D, which I am too in a size 44. Would you consider posting some updated photos of your growth? I am sure many other would like to see your fantastic transformation also.

Grow, grow grow!! Tina

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Tina

It varies a bit on brand and line but I'm in snug 42C for most of them and have moved to a 42D in my Cacique demi. I'm using a 40D maternity for my lactation pumping sessions but its gotten really snug lately so I got a 40DD one coming in (no 42s).

As for pics, I've grown to dislike doing such comparisons since I think it can be very disheartening and believe that "I'll never grow like that...". At least that has been my personal experience and I'm just focused on doing the work and enjoying whatever "fruit" I find as time passes.

I do like expressing how I see or perceive the changes since these are the unseen and unexpected aspects of having breasts. No picture will capture that... :) Honestly when I started I only had a vague idea of what having them would be like but tired of dreaming for them. Now that I do have them, I realized how pale my impression of breasts were and didn't plan on feminizing so much. However, I'm happier this way and don't regret it.

At some point, I will probably post a picture or two but I don't think now is a good time.

DJ

Hopingtogrow

I have read every single post from you. Seeing how to you went long times without any seeming progress motivates me. You also inspired me to start my own journal here.

Good luck and happy pumping!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Hopingtogrow

I'm happy you found some use for my ramblings. I never know when someone will come by and find a need to know how another feels or they aren't alone in sharing some aspect.

These projects can be some of the most challenging as changing the body tends to be slow which has the added side effect of making it nearly invisible to the person who sees the area in question all the time. And when it is truly slow, it can feel like you do all this work and no reward.

Now I'm not suggesting to continue blindly and don't evaluate, plan, do and adjust but it is these long dry spells when I find change will be most rewarding when it does eventually happen. So keep at it and use all the coming attempts as the gift they are... opportunities to learn.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 193

I continue chugging along with my efforts. This week I endured several days of over-the-top sensitivity in the nipples and it was near constant in its goal to drive me nuts. And it was this reason I started noticing I have been bumping things around me more with the girls including people.. *sigh*

It is always interesting how wearing older clothes can make things visible. We have a cool front in the area and temperatures drop by 20F degrees. Thus I got some heavier clothes out and stood a bit shocked in the fit. My boobs are too big to hide now but I tend to avoid baggy look if I can. So I was surprised to see shirts pulling across my boobs like that and making them look even bigger. But I just took a "who cares" attitude and went about my day.

I also noticed my nipples are slowly projecting past my forearms finally when I'm doing something around my head or such. This is seriously good news as I don't have to endure the shock of nipple contact as much but boob squeeze is on the rise. And a new sensation of nipple pressure (like they are inflating) and "deformation" is happening now. It is really hard to describe this one but it was hell this week.

I have notice my nipples are continuing to grow physically (rather than feel like it) and having larger areolas is a very strange sensation. Plus, I have noticed the domes are fitting on my chest differently and pushing closer together. My bra is telling me my upper breast area is fuller too. I rarely wear necklaces but after getting a look at myself in that heavier shirt.. I couldn't resist and found I got something for a necklace to sit between now.

Ah well, it's all fun and I'm looking forward to the Ds.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
"Quick update - I've added Hemp to my diet about two weeks ago. I am continuing to see and feel changes but the most obvious change is the fact I am feeling the weight of my boobs again. Today, I kind of feel a bit stuffed in my comfy C bra. Plus I'm feeling encouraged with how pumping is changing physically. The lactation pumping feels even more vigourous now and can get a bit intense again. I do enjoy how the shields have been "looking a bit smaller" when on me. Noogling just feels completely different -- kinda like having a limb sucked into a tight tube and just hanging on. Before it was just attached to my chest... now it really is like that it is hanging on and sits quite differently. It is way easier to adjust too.

I have also discovered one of my previously favorite features in a jacket/coat -- the inner side pocket is much less handy with boobs. If it isn't the weight of the item bothering my boob (usually the nipple) then it is the fact I always bump it reaching into that pocket. Seriously, I would have never thought of this one but just a little weight pulling down on my nipples really annoys them something fierce.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Quick and silly update...

I've been wearing a bra mostly on the weekends and even then only on routine days. If I had something special happening then I was very likely not to wear it. Well, yesterday I broke that pattern and finally went non-routine.

I found going to Target caused any nervousness I was going to feel. It is the place where I would likely find hateful people. So it all was good in the end. One insecurity at a time, eh? :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Quickie - Today has been full of super sensitivity and aching boobs, even my areola hurt. Plus, I've been feeling bigger for the last couple of days. I'm hoping for a growth spurt on this one... sure is uncomfortable enough for it.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 197

So I've had a few rough days with over sensitivity but I definitely grew. I was wearing a D yesterday as the C and sensitivity didn't mix. A D cup is still a bit loose but a C is just plain tight now. So I think I'm gonna be in that between size hell for a few weeks.

I finally made a new lact pump bra based on a 40DD. Like my 42D, it is a bit loose but that is how I started out. :) I'm pumping with it as I type and things are working well enough. It is nice to have a looser fit again.

Otherwise, the girls are feeling pretty civil today and I'm really liking the added volume. It is probably barely visible but I notice it in everything I do. I seem to grow closer to my sides and spread to the center of my chest and so now I find myself pushing my breasts closer together much more and they project past my biceps completely now with everyday movements.

My one discouragement is shirts. The bust situation isn't critical but I'm usually stretched a bit there now and with my pointy nipples.. it is a real annoyance. The rubbing isn't hurting me but the constant reminder and erection of nipples does get to be a bit much. I've tried going up a size but find the shoulders to be big for me. Wish I could find shirts with more bust room.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 198

This week I found what looks to be a cheap source of protein based on a soy isolate. I've also been doing the hemp (expensive) for variety but the soy I can do in bulk. I've only been using the new protein source for a few days but wow.. dramatic doesn't convey my surprise.

So on just the hemp, I found myself experiencing growing pains again and what I feel is a bit accelerated changes. I added the soy about mid-week and using quite a bit since it is cheap. Shortly, the growing pains ramped up in length of experiencing each session and happening pretty much all day. I got a little worried when the aching got more sharp.

I had a very rough night sleep last night as I kept waking up uncomfortable. But when I did finally wake and started my day, I discovered my breasts were visibly larger. They sure do feel larger and are laying in the crook of my arms much more. Since I'm still aching alot, I got out the D push up since the padding does help the self-inflicted ouchies from the tenderness. That bra had been a bit loose a few weeks ago and it was comfortably snug now.

So I'm going to continue and see if this proceeds further and the size stays around. I did find some of my old hang ups jumped on my back when I went out among people. So it is going to be an interesting coming week.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 200

My 4th anniversary is coming up fast. Two amazing things about that to my thinking.

* still doing this
* still growing

So it has been another two weeks of protein supplement and I've been quite regular with it. I can definitely see and feel small changes happening at a faster pace. I've noticed new things about 3 times in this period. I actually had a day of relief from aching yesterday. But it is returning already.

I find the softening of my breasts to be the most surprising. I had kinda resigned to having a denser feeling breast but that is changing fast. Secondly, I appear to be gaining underboob a bit faster than other places. Also, it feels like my breasts are shifting forward more but that could just be a result of more arm pressure. For me, this has been the most noticeable thing -- my boobs lay on my arms now and move around due to arm movement.

Of course, things are changing in other but smaller ways and to be honest, I just can't really put words to what I sense differently now. However, it all adds up to changing bra fit and even my procedure for putting one on is changing now. So, I kinda feel like something new is there nearly everyday.

Also, this hasn't been isolated to the girls. I have noticed hips and tush changes in the last few weeks too. I'm actively looking for better fitting pants again. I actually bought a pair of jeans recently based on hip measurement and pretty much ignored the waist... a first for me.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 204

4th Anniversary

It seems things are still progressing at a faster pace. Thankfully my breasts have eased up on the strength of aching. I have 3 different styles of bras and it is getting closer to switch up a cup. I've already done this for the demi push-up as they seem to have the smaller cups. But my daily bra is still holding up in a C and found I kinda like the snugger fit.

As my bustline has expanded, I've gradually switched to clothing with stretch as a feature and it has generally worked out. In fact, I have found scoop tees are actually fitting better as my breasts grow. But winter is here and coats are different creatures. My current ones are starting to compress my bust and just feels plain weird. Also I've found an interesting physical reaction when I zip a coat close, I'll get a small shiver down my spine when the material starts pushing the girls towards each other and then compressing. It happens all the time now and I find that is an odd reaction.

The only noteworthy event in the last week or so was a period of super strong aching and hurting nipples that ended up with clear discharges for a few hours. It has cleared up but I swear my underboob changed somewhat.

I'm hoping this pace keeps up and spring should be uhm.. fun.. :)

DJ

MissNell

Love your posts :)
I know what you mean about feeling your breasts on your arms :)
If you like to feel your breasts more during the day, what I sometimes do (also to prevent sagging lol), is that I wear my normal bra, and on top of it, I wear like a stretchy yoga/sportsbra on top of it, that is tight, but not too tight if you know what I mean. It kind of puts your breasts higher up your chest, gives you amazing cleavage, prevents sagging and most of all you really feel your breasts more for some reason, like everytime you breath you are a bit aware of them.

Kind of weird I am posting this lol, but thought you might enjoy the idea :)

Hopingtogrow

Do you think it is worth to spend money on proteinsupplements?
I mean, it does make sense since you get the buildingblocks for the tissue from the protein.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@MissNell

It is nice to hear others like my rambles. It's all new for me and wondrous. As for the suggestion, I do something similar already with stretchy camis to add a bit of shape, soften bra outlines and keep the damn bust cling down.

But I must admit feeling my boobs on my arms is addictive. :)

@Hopingtogrow

Since I am using protein supplements, I do think it is worth it but I don't agree *any* one of the thousands on the market is ok. I spent quite a bit of time looking for something that works with my tastes and has good densities and little filler.

DJ

Hopingtogrow

Thanks a bunch! Went out and purchased a few bags of proteinpowder as soon as you made me realize it was a good idea. Unfortunately i cant use any of the estrogen based supplements since it probably wont help with my particular goal and since im pretty happy with my malebiology so any other tips and tricks like this is majorly appreciated!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 208

It's another month and start of a new year. I'm hopeful that my current rate continues since I still notice new things every couple of weeks but thankfully stopped having those tender boobs in the beginning of the protein supplement.

It has been fascinating seeing my breasts grow in the last few months and I can tell others see it and just can't quite find the courage to ask. Plus I'm definitely learning deeper insights into boob physics. My latest one is this curious "diaphragm"-like action that happens in the cleavage area. My breasts don't touch while in typical upright positions but when I am walking; I can get the light sensation of air movement between my breasts as air seems to move in and out during breast movement.

Yesterday, I discovered even my loose tops aren't loose anymore in the bust. That was a complete surprise for me I put that top on and found the slack gone with my bra outline showing.

So I can't say I am doing anything different except protein intake. I am just putting in the time and keeping my boobs warm in this cold season. As they have gotten larger, I found they can get cold and that's unpleasant. Not only does my chest feel cold, it can be felt on my arms too.

Speaking of arms, the girls have been spending more time making contact and my forearms getting the most notice since it feels like more squishing happens during the day. Areola and nipple development is still happening and this is where I feel most changes first now. It is hard to find words for it but I'll usually get tender areolas and a pulling sensation. Then a couple of days later, it seems like it eases up and I start noticing new "landing spots" on my boobs and nipples while moving around. Plus I found I'm finding that pushing myself up out of bed usually ends with squishing my breasts together in a slightly painful way now.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a solid D and maybe starting on DD by this time next year..

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 217

So it has been a couple of months. I'm continuing to noogle, lactate pump and take BO. I have changed domes as my old XL finally broke after 4 years (hose nozzle attachment broke away from the dome). I had an airlocked XL set in backup but I am quite disappointed in them. The airlocks are faulty and shouldn't have been shipped but sadly I didn't notice until months later when I started using them.

My boob growth continues and I'm getting comfortable with larger sizing and the games the girls play now. At this point, there isn't much to describe that wouldn't be boring to read and I don't measure for reasons of my sanity. I'm still in my C cup bras as I've really gotten to like the lift and tension. Even with that going on, I still see changes in projection in those bras. And maybe even my cleavage may finally close up when standing then I'll stop having those windy valley episodes.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 218

It's only been a week and my lack luster post. But I've been noticing new things that I find exciting. My nipples have been aching alot for a few days and this weekend I realized where my boobs were landing on my body during normal movement.

I've been feeling my breast sides pressing on my biceps for awhile now but I have noticed more "curve" there now... It feels rounded now and my arm follows that curving back to connect with my torso now. Plus it seems to protrude farther forward. I discounted this at first but noticed I've started placing my arms in slightly new places that finally avoid the nipples.. wonders of wonders that I'd stopped noticing the nipple shock and didn't jump for joy.

I had been noticing more "boob shelf" when reaching around to scratch my side or back and even slapped my chin (to my utter shock) on such back scratching efforts. The topping on my cake was when I realized I've been unconsciously resting my forearms on the girls when I got my hands up around my face (joy = nipples are beyond forearms now).

It's funny how I have been missing much of this and only getting annoyed with the pumping issues I have these days. The lactation pumping has done wonders for my development. However, it is in this rather annoying stage where it latches on my nipples fairly hard and really tugs and so it takes a bit to work into the intensity. Plus it has developed this habit of doing this "popping fart" sound and feeling after 20-30 minutes. I like to go an hour and that just a mix of annoyance and pleasure with lots of noise causes all kinds of mixed emotions. Plus it has made it impossible to be on the phone without being heard. My brother thinks I have a broken dish washer due to this one.. lol

DJ