DJ's winding path

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
This week I've been working on using some XXL cups I got a long time ago. The base is huge and it was impossible for me to make a seal. I have managed to get a cup on each side multiple times for a short time. Today, I managed to keep it on for about 3 minutes on each repetition. I see promise of using the XXL in a few weeks. Kinda amazing my boobs have gotten big enough to make this possible. I'll probably try using both for several months until the bigger cups are secure. But gotta get them to stay on and in a reasonable position.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 220

So, I've not have much improvement on the XXL progress. That base is so large and I still have small gaps between the plastic and skin on the extreme edges. However, I've broken in the new XL and found I can wear them for many hours with light pressures. I've been doing this much of the week (just need a 4X shirt... lol) With a bit of surprise, I can report startling gains in the swelling states. Also, I have returned to using a rope to pull the cups closer together near the hose attachment for stretching out my side breast to helpthe XXL usage. Hopefully it will help the sternum development too.

I am enjoying the larger size overall but it does take some getting adjusted to it. I'm still trying to stay calm on the lactation pumping as that damn thing grabs up my nipples with some force now and it makes the whole boob tingle after 15 minutes.. and the tugging can get intense. I used to suffer from similar issues in the beginning but this is a whole new level. And the popping/suck noises are getting louder. I had wondered if something was up with the pump but using other parts of my body doesn't cause it.. so I just think it is my nipples popping in and out of the shield funnel.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 224

It's a month or so later and I continue to pump. I have been doing the really long sessions on light pressures for much of this time (4-6 hours typically) a day. I've definitely seen increasing size and finding new surprises. I have been filling the domes alot more and my breasts sit along or on my forearms much more of the time thru my movements. My current bra is really snug and just feels weird much of the time. Actually, my boobs just been weird to me most of the time as I'm just not used to their size now.

Still I'm happy and will continue. Last week I experienced my first nipple/boob drag on a surface when stretching over to reach an item. I think I'll be hitting that D a bit sooner than thought.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 229

So another month or so has passed and I continue the long pump style. Last weekend, it seemed like I woke up and found larger boobs. I thought it was just swelling but a week later and I swear they are even a bit bigger. I have been aching and even hurting with spats of itching for a couple weeks and so I think it's here to stay.

I'm still wearing a C bra but I've gotten to like the snug feel. With my breasts pushing closer together and shifting around more as a unit, I had thought I would want to go up a cup. Nope, it turns out to be kinda fun and the bra doesn't appear to hide the increasing size. Damn thing seems to be stretching some to allow a better fit.

Also, a new development in the lactation pumping. My areola and nipple size has increased a fair bit as well which has caused the nipples to be pulled into the shield's funnel all the time. Not only is the pull and suction more intense, I have started to notice unusual levels of dampness and oily substance in the funnel. I'll keep an eye on it.. kinda annoying as I need to clean them much more often.

Finally, I have started to get some new shirts that's a size up. All my shirts are super clingy on the boobs and stretching now. But I am noticing there is much less available out there. So I'm trying to read up on how to buy clothes for larger breasts in smaller sizings.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
So a quick update.. Dampness and such during lactation pumping seems to have gone away. So I'm kinda happy about that but nipples are back to aching and hurting alot. I have noticed more volume even over these few days. I decided to try the D version of my typical bras and I can wear them now but its still a bit loose. So I'll wait a few more months.

I don't know what has really changed besides seasons but I feel like my boobs are slowly inflating a bit like balloons. My chest feels so weird and my nipple sensitivity can be a bit overwhelming. Honestly, they have gotten much bigger than I expected. So a bump, rub/drag or aching involves a fair bit of area now and doesn't help that my nipples are erect much of the time. Plus they are still growing.

Overall, I'm rather uncomfortable a good portion of the day but it is exciting too.. Never know quite what I will find every week.

DJ

noogler 24

this is great to hear that you are doing great..i started using noogleberry 5 days ago ..1 hr in morning and one at night..i was using vollufilline cream for massage before pump and cocconit oil on rims then to keep suction since i am barely an A cup..but i sweat like crazy when i pump,so when i wipe off sweat i feel as of i just wiped off all vollufiline too..how should i use vollfilline cream.and noogleberry both..twice a day..i just cant figure out..can you help.me please

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It's exciting when someone starts and naturally it isn't surprising to find overwhelming obstacles especially if that person is impatient. :)

I am unfamiliar with the products you mention but perhaps I can help with some general advice.

* Start gently and in moderation on any new method, noogleberry cup or material.
Your skin must become conditioned to stresses and such. So I usually start at 30 minute.
Being you're new, 1x30 min twice daily for about a week is good with mild pressure
Then increase pressure to moderate pressure for 3-4 days then going 2x20 min sessions
Between those back-to-back pump session.. massage your breast
By this point, you can start using "hard" pressure for about 5-7 minutes, release it, massage, repeat

* Experiment and read on here
There are lots of variations but the main categories are pump and hold (30+ minute) or pump and release (between 3-15 minutes on hard pressures). You'll have to find the mix you like and respond with and that takes time.. weeks in some cases...

I started flat as well and I found a mixing of both methods worked best for me. Like I would do pump and hold in the morning on moderate pressures (practically for going to work as well). Then doing a 10:3 (10 min pump on hard, 3 minute massage) style over about an hour in the evening.

Now that I've grown to a small D cup in these 4 years and I just do long pump and holds with variations on pressure (cycle moderate to hard and down to light) for 3+ hours. I even sleep with them on moderate and light pressure (4-8 hours).

As for lube.. you need either a heavy lotion/creme (I like wild yam creme) or a light to moderate oil (coconut, almond, etc). Don't be afraid to use too much at first and keep applying if it is soaking up or wiping away. This is why you want something reasonable on the bank account as you'll use alot of it until you find a nice balance. I found cocoa butter worked great when I was flat.

It's all about experimenting and patience with the stubborness to keep going even when it *appears* nothing is working.

Hope this helps,
DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Quickie update.. I still seem to be on this accelerated spurt of growth. I've mentioned a time or two but I use a small rope to pull the domes together. I'm trying to focus some attention to the sternum to enhance cleavage potential. In the last two weeks, I've watch the tension in the rope slacken and today the thing fell off when I bent over. Wacky stuff to experience but I'll not look a gift horse in the mouth. :)

Also, I have begun to notice that over-the-shoulder seat belts and boobs can be problematic.

noogler 24

thank you so soo much for all the time and advice ❤ i have neen using it for 7 days now n i swell half inch which is pretty exciting for me..to see that it is starting to work

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 234

Another month marches by and I continue my NBE. I am happy to report visible volume gains. I am having more fun with my push up bras since it is really... uhm.. pushing something up. It's actually a very odd feeling to have my breasts put out there so much with all that squishing. But I am still facing those social anxiety moments as my growth continues. Most interesting was a fun raiser event when someone noticed and actually acknowledged it. She was very nice about it and probably curious but a poor place for those kinds of topics. So, it is a first for me to have that kind of exchange.. lol

Besides larger bumps on my chest, I seem to be having some rapid areola and nipple growth. I am still lactation pumping (still dry) but with the added volume -- I find myself being pulled into the shields pretty deep now and I suspect this may be partial to the cause of the sudden areola size gains. Plus it has been fun watching the shields actually sink into my breasts compared to a "hat" over them.

I'm so excited that a D cup is in my near future. If I didn't mind being loose then I could switch but having cleavage in the smaller bra is more fun at the moment.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Quick Update

I may have misjudged my switch over to D cup. Seriously the next day of my previous post, I woke up with my breasts hurting and noticeably bigger. No way I would be able to tolerate that squishing in a C and thus I got my D out and wore it instead. Usually the next day I have deflated a bit and find a D too loose and switch back. I'm at 3 days and still wearing that D without being uncomfortably loose.

It has been illuminating for me as I've had lots of anxiety after switching up a cup size in the past and this time, I found it easier. I have actually been out in public much more in my D than previous forays with smaller bras. All I know it is fun running around with larger boobs and waiting for reactions.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
So it has been a few more days and I continue to notice something like a filling out effect happening. It's been exciting to find something a bit different each day. I am continuing to wear my D push up and it seems to have filled in better today and no loose spots. I'm finally closing in on my first goal of a D cup that I made nearly 4.5 years ago.

I am puzzled why I am seeing what is for me rapid growth since I'd like to keep it going.. I'm closing in about 1/2 cup in 4 months and the growth is nearly visibly happening on a weekly basis. It would be awesome to be swelling to DD size by year's end.. :)

DJ

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Again you are adding to your posts but, please forgive me for saying this, you speak/post alot of words the lack of pictures has me a bit sceptical. As the saying goes a picture is worth 1000 words. If you have been through any of my posts I have posted progess pictures as has MANY other Nooglers that are happy with their progress and want to share it. Just saying.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@noogler

Well 5 minutes is better than none and honestly if you find it difficult to go longer then just do what you can and maybe try to lengthen the time slowly. However, the 15-20 minute guide is based on information about how the breast will produce prolactin in that time frame which does affect breast growth.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
So today my breasts were aching and managed to get a sticky discharge from the nipples several times. I did notice the radial duct work from my nipples were very pronounced. I discovered gentle pet and pressure strokes along the duct helped reduce the aching and sometimes got more discharge. Naturally I kept at it for the relief and got a very curious sensation after some time. I am curious if this is something similar to what breast feeding might be like. Any case, my areolas have grown visibly in the last month and just behaving strangely.

I've had similar discharging before but usually not aching breast with all the duct work so noticeable under the skin and spidering out along the breast. Oh and itchy areola but not rash or anything.. just can get fiercely itchy for 10-20 minute sessions. I resist scratching but it is hard to relieve it.

DJ

noogler 24

this might just be eczema? try applying some mild steroid like mometasone..if this is eczema ur itch ll vanish in 2 applications max

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Well, it's been a couple of days and I have noticed my lactation pump session having more dampness than I'm used to seeing. Tonight's session ended with some drips running down my left breast and being wet for the latter part of the session. Even got damp in the bottles. I kinda distracted myself with an audio book and just didn't pay much attention until I started dripping a bit.

That's when I noticed my breasts and especially my nipples were sending very different sensations in the shields. It's fairly subtle and now I understand why people can't explain or describe it. When I finished my nipples were huge and aching all the way thru the breast mound. I wish I could increase the frequency to encourage further progression.

The fluid itself was pretty clear but "tacky" when it started to dry and no odor I could detect. I'm wondering if this is just a fluke. Until tomorrow morning.. but boy do I have this odd dull ache going on now.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 242

So I'm coming upon my 5th year anniversary and I continue to work on my NBE daily. I'm glad I stuck withit even when I was super frustrated. And the fact I'm wearing a D mostly has nothing to do with it. :)

I'm still doing the snoogling (4+ hours) and lactation pumping. I seem to have stumbled on something that is working so I'm staying with it as long as possible. Right now, the girls are in their achy phase and I'm hungry more often. I am still noticing something new about every two weeks.

On the stupid human tricks front, I have found a mild issue of needing to pay attention about boob and arm crook interaction. When I'm topless, it can form a grip stronger than I would expect and end up yanking a boob which is unpleasant when unexpected.

Also I've had people actually collide with my breasts but not me. I'm still trying to figure that one out. It's happened several times and I just don't understand why someone would walk so close in front of another. Rude in my book but younger people do it all the damn time.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to more developments.

DJ