DoubleD Gallery

NadiOne

I've been using the muscle rub for 3 days now and I'm loving it! My boobs stay swollen at 38, they stick out more and they are super soft to touch.

Tiger Balm Muscle Rub
Methyl Salicylate. 15%
Menthol. 5%
Camphor. 3%

Current measurements

Bust 38
Under 30
Over 33

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Oh.. you got the stronger stuff. And yeah, that's some of the perks as the swelling isn't from pressure and it is much softer and supple. I just wish it would stick on me.. :b When you get the guts, you'll be surprised what can happen to nipples (which I want larger ones :).

DJ

NadiOne

Yesterday I was wearing my white 34c bra and the band was cutting into my back so bad! I got upset for. A minute until I remembered that's a good thing. So today I'm wearing my 34D which I wear twisted in the middle. I had to unhook the back and extend the bra after 4hrs.
I haven't noogled or put on MR in over 12 hours. I pray it stays! This is just what I needed to get back in full swing of. Nbe.

Update, the swelling is still here 24 hours later.

Before MR 37 across bust

47494961aefa3cfdd688e401b4bb7c4d_zps3e8b0f3e.jpg

After MR and noogling

e60e6bad02428f18cac4b826377e64c1_zps7e043698.jpg

34C bra too small 38 across bust

093c236a34c63e438022e91564e1980e_zps24941f8b.jpg

34D bra with a twist

f468488c3bbea987ea44393a280c038a_zps4fdb5bde.jpg

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm so happy for you. I was getting about 12-18 hours. I'm tempted to get some of your stuff (mine is 10%). You are lovely as ever and you should consider doing a side or profile shot too. I think this is the first time I've seen your hair, I really like it.

Don't mind the noise in the corner, it is just me eating my liver... :)

The 34D looks like a Cacique plunge... *sigh* I can't believe I'm starting to recognize brands.

DJ

NadiOne

Hello fellow nooglers! I have been super busy the past 3 months and have not been noogling consistently maybe only 10x in the past 3 months none at all in the past 3 weeks. I have however lost weight. How much I don't know because I dont own a scale. I decided to check my measurements today to see how small my boobs have gotten. Here are my measurements at the start of my journey and now. What do you ladies/gents think about the fact that at this point I only have a 1.5 inch increase from my original measurements?

7/24/12

Weight 185

Bust: 35
Under: 33
Over: 35
waist: 33
Belly: 37
Hips: 42.5

38A

1/13/15

Weight: 155-160???

Bust: 36.5
Under: 29
Over : 32
Waist: 28.5
Belly 31
Hips: 40.5

Current Bra size 34D ;D. I'm still determined for DD but must admit I am happy with the D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Oh you've been growing but the underbust shrinkage is hiding it in the numbers. 33" to 29.. 4 inches right there +1.5 on bust.. that's a span of 5.5 inches (and an hourglass from the numbers). So, don't let the numbers fool you. I wish I had such results.

DJ

NadiOne

Im Gearing back up! i still want bigger boobs and i've lost some more weight. So I want to, need to get back on a regular noogle schedule and find some supplements to support the growth. Its weird when I feel like ive been wearing a 34C forever now, but my weight has dropped 30+ lbs. My goal is to pump 2+ hours most days of the week for the month and see what i can achieve.

9/23/15

Weight 149
Bust 36 (34.5 no swell no bra- 37in swell)
Under 29
Over 32

34C Bra 2 inches of swelling after 2 hours of NB

summergirl23

have you done any research about 'correct bra sizing' at all? I've been browsing sits and forums that insist 90% of women are wearing the wrong bra size, and include directions for the 'correct' way to measure your bra size, and going off of that information I would guess that you are a size E or even bigger! awesome results though, can't wait until I have cleavage to show off like you!

tinytots

I'm sorry for bringing up an old topic, I'm just curious about the fish oil thing. Would actually consuming the capsules present the same result as applying the oil taken from the capsules?

NadiOne

I have done research on bra sizes. And our proper sizes are not sold in the stores like a 30e for example. I just never bothered to order from an online store. So Basically I wear whatever fits, whatever gives me the look im going for whether it's a 34B or 34D.

No I doubt ingesting the fish oil will give the same results. But then again I don't take fish oil nor do I use it I in my program so I'm no expert.

James

You don't have to use photobucket. Below the edit box is "Attachments and other options". Click there and upload your picture to noogleberry.

summergirl23

Yeah, it definitely sucks that stores don't carry a broad range of bra sizes. according to one site (that everyone on reddit says is the best correct calculator) I should be a 28DD.... like does that even exist? haha but 32/34 B's fit pretty well, I would just love to be able to find a 28DD just to say I'm in a DD bra. haha.

NadiOne

I'm back for another round of Noogling. After putting my cups down for almost 2 years, I've maintained a 34 C but I still want DoubleD's. Whenever I pump I get amazing swelling (2-4 inches) that's lasts 6+hours. During that time I am a DD, E, F and beyond lol if only I can keep that swelling permanently. *sigh*

Current Measurements

Wt 142

Bust 34.5 ( still some swelling from last noogle session)
Under 28.5
Over 31

NadiOne

I went to Victoria Secrets yesterday and had them measure me so I know what size I am when I'm swollen. The woman suggested a 32DD. Talk about music to my ears. And the bra fit so wonderfully! I'm so determined to make that my permanent size.

I wish uploading pictures here was easier.

James

Uploading pictures is dead easy. Just select "Attachments and other options" below the text box, click on "Chose File" button and navigate to your picture on your computer.

Attachments

• PostPic.png
    PostPic.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 22

James

DoubleD said:
Thanks James, I tried to upload pictures from there but it said my pictures are too large.

I use a free photo utility http://www.irfanview.com to modify pictures, has a lot of options, but well laid out and easy to use. Can make pictures larger or smaller as well as rotate, change color hue, different formats etc.

Fufu91

i cant see your pics and the comments makes me crazy !! hahaha i really wanna see the progress
any idea how can i open the pics?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@DoubleD

Great to see you're back in the game. It's all doable if you will just put the effort into it. I've been pumping like 3.5 years and I'm in that C/D size (one is snug and the other loose *sigh*).

I do envy that 4+ inch swelling you mention.. I've not had anything greater than 2 inches in a long time. Still, I love the small growth every month or so. :)
DJ