Emlons starting pics- Journey to a DD

emlon

Stats-

Female
Over 33
Around 35
Under 33
Bra full B

Aim- dd.. And I don't care how long it takes! I'd like to even out my left breast as well although it looks worse in the photo than it actually is!
Looking forward to this journey :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 153

slippyslidie

Welcome Emlon,

I too have just started my Noogleberry journey!! Hope that you stick with it and continue to share your results with us, as I plan on doing.

Some of my pictures came out upside down as well, not sure how to fix it. Like I said, welcome to the forum and happy Noogling!!

SS

James

Someone said to down load your iPhone pictures to your computer first. This will get them upright, then upload to noogleberry.
Already looking good to start with, best of luck on your journey.

pianogirl

I second that, what James said about your breasts looking great already. So, your already a 36B and your going for 36DD right? I think with the right amount of consistency, I think your goal is within reason. Goals are great, especially when you surpass them! But also keep one little detail in mind...the men. I only say this because I used to get attention from guys as it was, even with small A boobs. But now?? Omg, at times I feel myself covering up because I get stares. It's not a BAD thing, but it seems to draw the "wrong" kind of attention at times. especially when your out in the city or the bar. I'm a blonde, 5'11, 34DD toned/athletic body. Guess what, it's all exterior, not for who I or my intelligence and success. It's "who's that stacked chick!"
Guys on this forum....u know what I mean. ::).
But in general, it's all good, all the way around. You just find yourself in a situation you've NEVER EVER been in. Kinda strange and cool.
Try that 7:2 method, I really seem to like it and it seems to keep the swelling longer!
Good luck girl, keep us posted!