Enough pressure ? No inflation !!

AliciaFrance

Hello everyone,

I’m French so bad English...
I just received my NB system yesterday and begin to use it.
Today is the second day of Noogling.
I’m a 34B then I purchased the large contourned cups
BUT it’s huge and I don’t know if my breasts will fill the cups a day...

I put a picture ! The cup is very very huge for my boob ! Is it possible to fill the cup a day ? On the pic it’s the maximal pressure I can support...

I have read many times that when removing cups, the breasts are inflated temporarily. It is not the case on me, my breasts resume their normal shape almost immediately. No more inflation... however, my breasts are very firm after the seances!
I feel like I'm not putting enough pressure...

Someone could help me ?
I will post pictures of my boobs after 1 month and so on

1539193350-10eb9060-3d3b-4108-be98-c453ba4249eb.jpeg

midbackn2013

Swelling just takes time :) it took a week or 2 for me to first see swelling. Just keep drinking water, massaging and using a heating pad before you noogle. You could also drink water, take a warm shower and massage in there and then noogle. That also works pretty well :)

noogler 24

dear it is been 4 months of noogling for me and i dont swell at all more than 2 min..but i m.growing..so some people dont swell at all..most swell after 3 weeks at least..so dont expect results to come overnight..be patient and enjoy ur journey towards bigger breasts bcz it works slowly..but it works :)

AliciaFrance

Thanks all for your answers :D
As soon as I see the first results I will post pictures of my evolution

My method for the moment is to pump (until I feel pressure on my breasts), hold the pressure during 20 minutes, release during 2-3 minutes, repump and hold 20 mn, and so on... during one hour!

I do it twice a day, so 2h noogling a day
I drink a lot of water and I mass before the session, but I dont see how to massage during

What do you think ?

noogler 24

alicia i have tried a lotttt of methods during 4 months and concluded that the one u r using works BEST for me :) try doing it for 2 months and see how your body responds to it.
massage before is must..and after, i massage rings marks only for 3 to 5 min,as massage help them fade quicker and prevents scars .
in one hr session ,when you take 2 min break,you can massage now and then .people say it helps,i am too lazy to try

AliciaFrance

Thanks for answering :D

I'm on the fourth day
After the sessions my breasts are a little swollen for 15 minutes max
BUT
but I dont know if I could fill the CL cups a day, it always blocks at the same pressure and I know that I dont have to force

Is massage with oil necessary ? I use aloe vera for now

fairypump

Hello,
it may take months to keep swelling for a day. Having started with M cups, now I use L. I was too shy to order CL but will get them one day since they will be more comfortable.

I believe large cups increase breast diameter before length increase can happen, so your limit will hopefully disappear over time.
I don't massage with oil, but put oil on the cups rims (inside & outside). Will try aloe vera too.
I would use a few drops of black seed oil (Nigella sativa) for skin repair if there was some bruise.

AliciaFrance

Thank you for answering !

So you think the diameter of my breasts will grow before the length?
But as I am a 34B, the CL cups are pretty well suited for my breasts, but very deep.

Yesterday I had a very good swelling :D :eek:

noogler 24

i am sure aloevera is great to prevent stretch marks,but does it help ur breasts slide in the cups like oil would do and enhance the seal as well?

AliciaFrance

noogler 24 said:
i am sure aloevera is great to prevent stretch marks,but does it help ur breasts slide in the cups like oil would do and enhance the seal as well?

Yes aloe vera is also great for that !

AliciaFrance

Hello girlz ... I would like to ask you if you see a progression in the cup ... I remind you that it's the CL's cups , they are gigantic !

Left picture is 09 october, right picture is today ...
I don't realize it ! :-[

Same breast, same side, same angle of view !

1540745265-progression-dans-la-cloche.png

Soon I will post pictures of my progress, probably 9 november because I want to wait 1 month and actualize every 9 of each month ...

James

Congratulations on your (very noticeable) progress! But it doesn't look like you are applying oil. You should have a generous application of oil like coconut oil on your breasts, out past the base so your breasts easily slide up into the dome. Also if you are not doing so already, you should massage your breasts at least twice a day with coconut oil (or your favorite type) with a small amount of oil applied, just enough to be completely absorbed in you 5 to 10 minute massage.

AliciaFrance

Thank you James !
I try to massage when I can, between 2 and 5 minutes a day, but it's true that I don't use oil. I will use coconut oil as you advise me, otherwise I will buy a wild yam cream, it seems to work well also !

noogler 24

james is right alicia..stretch marks a real thing as well..u try using lots of oil for 1 time n u ll e addicted to see how good seal develops n how boobs easily slide in cups..