Enough pressure ? No inflation !!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
I got to thinking about cup size. I do think a wide and deep cup gives you a better start on building a bigger breast. When I started pumping I used some kanzou (sp) cups and thought if I could go wider I would enlarge a larger base to my breast. So I made my own. I then moved onto Noogleberry, which are a superior cup, and also found some used booty cups that are bigger than my CXL's. My home made are 6 3/4" diameter and 3 1/2" deep. The CXL are 5" dia and 6 1/2" deep and the booty cups are more oval measuring 5 3/4" x 6 1/2" and 4"+ deep. I don't use my home made really anymore but I use the two Noogle cups regularly. The booty cups I place on a diagonal and it seems to help my upper breast swell too.

I would suggest to anyone to go as large a fits your chest. that way you start enlarging a bigger area of the breast.

Cups L to R. Home made, Booty cup and CXL

Attachments

• Breast_Cups.jpg
    Breast_Cups.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 118

AliciaFrance

Oh thank you, it really helps me !

I have just a question Tina, as I see you have the pump for buttocks, can I ask you if you used it on the buttocks ? I would like to test it too :p

AliciaFrance

Thank you !

I have some problems.

Yesterday was a day of rest because my areolas are reddish and my nipples have white deposits.
I don't know why I meet these problems. It looks like allergy. Maybe because of olive oil, or maybe because I overpumped. These days, I would noogle very slowly with very low pressure, without any type of oil.

noogler 24

sounds like mild yeast infection dear.may be bcz you forgot to wipe off oil for some days and had some sweating .try steroid plus anti fungal combination cream available in your city .i am sure it ll go very soon,2 to 3 days max

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Try using the body or hand lotion you already use and use plenty of it. Not using enough "lube" makes it harder for your breasts to slide into the cups.

AliciaFrance

My breasts and nipples are huge, really HUGE, but I have the impression they're pear shaped, and not apple shaped like start, i don't konw if it's normal0

James

Sounds like you are having great success! I think all shapes are attractive, but I think you will get a more round shape when you upgrade to the CXL domes with the wider base. I am curious, did you get your yoga mat yet?

AliciaFrance

Yes I clearly had great results for just 2 months !

I received the yoga mat some days ago but not used yet, because my skin can support the domes again.
I will use the yoga mat as soon as I feel pain.

Do you think I can buy the CXL cups now ?
I don't fill completely the CL cups but my nipples touch almost the top of the domes.
I don't know if it's necessary to wait to fill the domes entirely ...

Plus I would like to buy the butt domes
I already have very round butt but I want more and more

AliciaFrance

I read Tina's message again and I would like to ask you a question.
In fact I think I will buy the butt domes that will serve me for both buttocks and breasts...
Are they as rigid as the breasts domes?

I would like to do : 30mn/1h butt pumping (i read many time it’s much faster than for breasts)
2h pumping with CL AND 2h with butt domes (1h left 1h right) (on breasts)

Hope i will be a 34D in 4/5 months lol

James

I think most nooglers move up dome sizes before they completely fill the smaller dome. However this has made me think of one user (I wish I could remember her name, all I can recall is that she was European) who made a point of completely filling domes for a week or more before moving up. She went from a B all the way to G over 2 years or so. Started with medium, then CL and CXL. Definitely one of the more spectacular success stories.

AliciaFrance

B to G ? Wow ! Incredible !

Do you know if she used other products than Noogleberry?
I also want to completely fill the CL domes. It is obvious that it will round my breast around the nipple. I'm ordering the butt domes now and I will order the CXL later, when I will fill the CL (it's a matter of two or three months).

noogler 24

do more women with best success stories use moderate pressure or high?any rough observation so far james?please ..also i feel that best growth happens when combined pump with oral supplements..

AliciaFrance

There is no fixed rule.
Some get good results with the "pump and hold" method, others with the "pump and release" method.
Some get good results with high pressure, others with moderate pressure.
Some get good results with 1h of pumping, others with 3h or 4h.

Personally, I don't give me grief. I alternate all the methods, right now I'm using the 7:2 method, two months ago I was using a 20:5 method. Sometimes I hold for 45 minutes, when I'm fine I use the 1:1 method... For pressure, it depends. When I hold (20 minutes, 45 minutes), I use average pressure; with the 1:1 and 7:2 methods, I use (very) high pressure.
Some people say that you have to find your method. Personally I think that all methods work.

Determination is the key of success. If you have a AA cup, it will take you a lot of time to grow because you have little breast tissue, you have to go gradually without ruining your health. It will take a year if necessary.

PS: I think the mind has a big part in success. Looking her breasts every morning, taking her measurements every night, panicking, or getting angry is counterproductive. The results come when you least expect it. One day, maybe in a year, you will get up, you will look in the mirror and you will say to yourself: "Yeah, I have a B cup !" This is what happened to me recently. Looking at my breasts after two months, I saw that they had really grown. You have to keep a good state of mind, do other activities. I understand it's frustrating to not see results in 5 months, but 5 months, it's not much. Continue to pump 2h or 3h a day, and no longer think about that. Don't look at your breasts more than that. One day you will see the difference. Becoming obsessed is really not productive, it's just a good way to stop because the results will be below your expectations.

noogler 24

i want to save your message and read it everyday..your these words are everything i needed right now ..thank you so much ! <3

AliciaFrance

You're welcome beauty, I hope you'll grow, how do you fill the domes now ? Half ? 3/4 ?

Today my nipples touched the top of the dome, and crushed (good word ??) against the wall. It hurts a little, but I haven't any solution. Tissue (handkerchief) doesnt work...

Edit : Oh !! My breasts are so BIG ! But my nipples are screaming in pain !!!

AliciaFrance

I would like to continue until I fill ENTIRELY the domes. Now I have to fill the sides of the top, but the nipple will be more and more crushed against the wall.
James, do you have a solution for this little problem?

AliciaFrance

Oh!!! What did I do ??? Just removed the domes !!! AHHHHH ! It's hurt , my poor nipples...

In fact I pump since 4h and I just noticed that my nipples touched the top of the cup, and this for several hours. God, it hurts too much.

EDIT : On January 9, I will "celebrate" my 3 months of noogling. For the moment, I am at 2 months and 2 weeks (a little less).

If I compare the photos, I really got a lot bigger, and my swelling too. My october, november and december photos show an incredible evolution. The december swelling is twice as big as the october swelling.

BUT. Now, my areolas are white, and my nipples HURT, huge and red (with swelling). Moreover, my breasts are like two silicone prostheses. I am very happy, but I would really like to solve the problem of nipples.

James

Are your nipples being sucked into the air outlet tube? If so that can be very painful and the hole in the top of the dome should be covered with something porous such as a piece of mosquito screen. If that is not the problem I have no other solution except to say that I believe the pain will become less as the breast tissue swells up around you nipples.

noogler 24

i am so happy for ur growth <3 just apply some heating pads and sore ll settle hopefully.you might be nearing periods,this is when nipples are most sensitive
no i fill 1/3rd cups,i am very shallow 32b..little breast tissue
when i pumped hard with padding ,i filled half cups..but 20 days later i switched to medium pressure,not letting my breasts purple in cups anymore,so 1/3rd cup only
although,with padding at high pressure,my breasts turn purple yet never hurt..i wasn't sure if it was good idea to keep pressure so high,it would itch my nipples