Enough pressure ? No inflation !!

James

Just wanted to say congratulations on your growth (I did see your pics before you took them down). So cupping works better for you. Do you slide them around to different areas and how long do you leave them at one spot?

AliciaFrance

Thank you ! I put the cups for 1-2h every evening, avoiding nipples and areas near the armpits.
I will update with pictures every month now. Next pictures in May.

I received my Kangzhu "big domes" = SHIT !!! No succion, no pressure, nothing : 20 € thrown in the trash.....
I will therefore noogle my left breast in addition to mini domes, because my left breast is smaller than my right breast. And I'm happy because yesterday I "discovered" than by bending the tube, I can pump one breast at a time...

Pump one breast at a time is absolutely more efficient, and pump and hold also... Pump and release causes just a big swelling, and have a big swelling is useless ! Just the growth is important.

I can't pump my right breast, my nipple is too sensitive ! For my left, I'm not looking to fill the dome entirely, but just widen the space under the breast by creating a new line under my natural breast's line. I think it's not clear lol, but I will write an article soon !

AliciaFrance

I just read this review on Amazon (Noogleberry big domes) :

"I have just started using it but what I want to share with you all beautiful ladies who said it doesn't work, is ......
Firstly , if u try to pump both breast at same time then it might not work coz d suction capacity will be lessened for sure and it won't work..... Secondly , wat I want to say is , disconnect the two pipes joining the two cups ..... And only use the single pipe which is directly connected with the pump .... Attach that pipe directly to cup and it will surely work as it will then have maximum suction capacity .... U will be surprised then ...... It will work miracle if u pump one breast at a time using only one pipe ............ And abt those two pipes keep that for future reference if u need to change pipe ...... In my perception if u want to save time buy two pump and u can do both at same time using two different pump attached to each cup ... Now that idea just came up in my mind while I had to wait for 10 min to release n wait after I pumped to d fullest n filled d cup n wait ...... We can do that style same time if u have to pump ..... (Not mandatory to buy two pumps though)
I don't have to buy it coz at first when I thought it doesn't work while doing both breast at the same time with same (one) pump ....... I was so disappointed n contacted the seller and he/she was so understanding he sent me another pump after i told him my problem why I can't sent him my old pump back coz I thought it doesn't work .... But I was mistaken .... It works if u use it one breast at a time separating d pipes n use single pipe only ...... So please girls do use one pipe connected to pump n do one breast at a time ....... It will surely work i was so surprised when I almost had given up my hope n sudden ta came up with the idea of using only one pipe n doing one breast at a time ........... I'm so happy ... So please girls that this method before giving up ...... I think noogleberry should mention /add this point in its instructions or Sth ...... This way some ppl won't be disappointed !!!!!
"

noogler 24

really ?????
should i Pump and hold 30 one breast
then the other breast
and massage at start..in end..and middle when i switch?

AliciaFrance

Yes I think you don't lose anything to try.

I noogle again (my left breast) since yesterday , 1h hold / day. Will see the results in one month... Hope in addition with cupping, I'll see many results

AliciaFrance

Hello everyone, I hope every body is good.

Today after have noogled my left breast, I discovered red dots on my underbreast, I'm very very worried about that. I haven't any red dots on my right breast (the one I'm cupping). For information, I fill almost entirely the CL cup with my left breast, and the swelling is huge.

What do you think ? What is it ?
James, have you an idea ?

Some pictures taken instantanly :

James

I think you are pumping too hard. Not a big deal, put some vitamin E on them and wait for it to clear up. Shouldn't take long,

James

Looks like you have fairly pronounced red rings caused by the edges of your cups. How long do they take to fade away? Shouldn't be more than half and hour. If you pump for more than 1 hour without removing the cups those marks can become permanent. Recommend only 15 minutes before remove and massage to restore blood circulation around the rim, then can continue pumping. Also you should apply generous coating of oil, coconut, almond or aloe vera so your breasts slide easily up into the cup when pumped. Also drink lots of water.

noogler 24

yes ring marks are pretty deep.you can get scars this way..if you think swelling goes due to massage,massage only ring marks with finger tips

AliciaFrance

Thanks for your answers!
No don't worry these pictures have been taken immediately after i removed the cups, the red marks turn off after 15-30 minutes. But i was worried about the red dots ..

AliciaFrance

Hey, do you see a difference between april (middle photo) and may (right photo) ?

I try to keep similar angle, similar position, similar brightness ...

I think i'm a BIG 90B now. I'm wearing push up bra in 34D (i fill them but push up bra = very small fit), thus i don't know my exact bra size. I started with small 90B (left picture).

Lyn234

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that I also bought the extra large contoured cups. I also bought the silicon cup rings. They will help, as the cups as you say are absolutely huge ! If one day, I could fill them, it would mean at least 44 dd.
You might want to try pumping all night. In the morning you will certainly see larger breasts.
Good luck !!