eranee's pics

eranee

I finally got my package today, now it's my turn to start noogling! wooh I'm exited!

I'm 23 years old from sweden, no kids and I have I think a 32a.
Any size that's bigger will be welcomed at the moment, but I have a feeling if this goes well I will get greedy ;P

bigger boobs here I come!
cheers

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 725
  • _MG_3516.jpg
    _MG_3516.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 571

eva_bs

Hi Eranee!!!
Welcome to the forum!!!! I am so happy for you that you are now starting the journey with the NB!!!! :)
I am sure you will get greedy like all of us! :)
My breasts looks like your now! :)
I am now a 34A I was 34AA....or even less!!!!
I wish you good luck with the NB!!!! Don't forget to keep us all updated on your progress!!! :)
Do you take any supplements?

jnorton22002

Hi Eranee,

I wish to welcome you to our place. You know, every one here wants bigger breasts, including me. You WILL obtain your goal but prepare to have fun AND work. Good luck my dear Mamma J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

eranee

Thanks all :)
MY first session complete, it's quite tricky to begin with but I think I got the hang of it now.
Not much result yet but I know I need to be patient hehe.
I'm trying to drink as much water as possible and think happy thoughts ;)

Eva_bs: no supplements yet, I have to read up on it first :)

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The journey you have started is A long one, It will take time and LOTS of it.
BUT the results will come.
Rembember to go slow with the pumping, and not to use to much pressure,
LOTS of lotion and heat will all help.
Some grow faster than others, But ALL see results using the system.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

mommytrina

Hi and welcome to the forum!!! Wish you good luck with your noogleberry journey!! Its very exciting, but be patient!!! I have a very hard time with that. :)

eranee

It's been litle more than a week now since I've started :)
I try to kept to my schedule with 1 hour before bed and 15-30 min in the morning, but I had a quite stressful week.
I can't say I had much of a swelling until yesterday, well that's when actually noticed, woah they are bigger! ;D
But it's just swelling, now it's gone down again.

I still drink lots of water and try to do some massage before I pump, it definitely helps me fill the domes better :)
Looking into some supplements aswell, maybe msm and spiruline, i'm not sure yet.

Here's a picture from yesterday. I tried to take a picture so it looked the same as the other, hard that ;P
The light is so different, ah well

Attachments

• _MG_3517.jpg
    _MG_3517.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 641

eva_bs

Yooooo Hooo!!!!
What great swelling you have there!!!! WOW!!!! :) and it's only form one week using the NB!!! WOW!
I am so happy for you!!!!
:)
Good Luck!
and thank you for updating us with your progress...

OptimisticGirl

Hi! Your "before" pic looks like mine when I first start NB. And your swelling pic looks like mine now when all the swelling gone. But I'm a slow responder, I believe that you will reach that much quicker than I did. Good luck ^^

LAWMANN2004

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the great work !!!!!!!!!!
Whatever you are doing is what you need to stick with, as it's working for you !!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

eranee

eva_bs - hehe :D thanks! I get even more exited with all of your comments. It's good to post here, I get blind and don't really believe that they are any bigger ;P

OptimisticGirl - I really thought that I would be a slow responder. But we will definitely reach our goal the both of of us!

Thank you both strumpet and jamie2 I will definitely continue! :D

34asm

wow. congrats on getting great swelling so fast! it took me 4 months to get any swelling at all so you are definitely not a slow responder. please keep us posted on your progress!

SueB5

I am really impressed that you had swelling in such a short time. I have never had it. Good for you. Sue

junjo

Oh wow! They sure look swelled and rounder. That´s great!
One of the things that I find greater about NB is exactly the fact that the shape improves so much. I noticed way more shape improvement than outward growing.

But anyway, welcome ;)
Keep pumping

eranee

oh thanks all of you, I wish the swelling would stay ;P
yea I definitely noticed more shape improvement and no outward.. yet

one month now! I haven't had that much time to noogle last week, but I try to at leat noogle 1 hour before bed ^^

I ordered some supplement, msm and spirulina, just got it today. what the hell do you drink it with? taste like uuaahg haha ;D

I don't see that much of a difference, but the are feeling fuller :D

Attachments

• _MG_3521.jpg
    _MG_3521.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 392
  • _MG_3522.jpg
    _MG_3522.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 406