eranee's pics

Strumpet

I think I might be in the minority with the contoured, but I found them very painful until I stuck with the larges until I was filling them. Now that I've moved up, they're fine, but I definitely couldn't have skipped over the regular larges. I do however have a very small and bony frame, so I think that might be part of it.

I'd say the contours are a halfway between the Ls and the XLs size wise. But you could give them a shot though as it may be just me.

Best of luck with your progress! :)

Lily13

Going from the Medium domes to the CL domes might be too much of a step up, but it really depends on your ribs/chest size. I used the L domes for a long time (~8 months) before I went with the CL domes. Although I will say the L domes never really fit me that well and the CL domes do.

Yes, I moved from the XL's to the CL's I think it may be a bit tricky to move from the M's to the CL's because they are a little wider than the L's but not much really. Like Lily said if you are small chested then maybe consider the regular larges but personally I'd go for the CL's. They have literaally revolutionised my pumping because they are soooooooooo comfortable!
Lucy will be of great help helping you decide lucy@noogleberry.com

:)

junjo

I think it is not as tricky as it seems depending on your ribcage. I was pumping with Small ones and then tried moving up to the L ones, but it was a totally bad idea. For some reason, when the contoured ones came out, a light appeared in my head and I ordered them. So I kinda jumped from Small to Contoured Large. And I feel like I am never going to fill them, haha ;D I have a tiny tiny ribcage of 25'', so it is definetely not a problem of rib size, maybe it is more related to how your breasts are positioned in your ribcage and such. I'd go for the CL, they made my life quite easier, but I have to swirl them until I find the perfect position.

You are having a great progress, go with your guts. Try to think what made noogling difficult for you at first, for me, it was definitely the flat aspect of the domes.

eranee

thanks for all the great advice ladies!
I'm going to buy my new domes next month, so I still have some time to decide, but the CL sounds kinda nice from what I've read in the forums ;D

eranee

I couldn't wait any more and bought the CL, they arrived today! ;D
I'm actually using them right now, they are huge haha but they fit comfortably , a bit hard to get suction at first and I can't move around but they fit!

I remember when I could hardly use the mediums, so now I know that I atleast got a bigger 'base'

and I got a camera, so I will post some photos soon
:D

eranee

Been I while since I posted here, I haven't been noogling that much since last time, nothing consistent anyway. I moved and school took a lot of my time, but now it's summers break so I have lots of time to noogle more :D

The CL are awesome, get such a great swelling!
I think the break did my boobs some good
I wish my boobs looked like this after the swelling died down aswell ;P

I'm trying to build my cleavage, I don't like the bony gap I have between my breast. You cant really see it in the picture with the swelling, so I think it's getting smaller, wooh ;D

Attachments

• Bild 2011-06-20 kl. 12.31.jpg
    Bild 2011-06-20 kl. 12.31.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 511

Lily13

woohoo! You look amazing girl. The difference is quite obvious even if it's just swelling for now. :eek: The CL domes are awesome. I cannot say enough good things about them and I see you agree now. :)

eva_bs

W-O-W!!!!!!!!
You are a fast responder!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :)
You definitely grew!!! :)
Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress!!!
I don't see any bony part in the picture!!! :)
Your breast look just like mine...but I am smaller...:( I really need to use my NB again!!! soon I am planing to start taking PM. and then I will use the NB again! :)
Good Luck dear!

eranee

Lily13 - yes the CL are great :D

Eve_bs - aw thanks eve! but this is swelling just yet.
well you can't really see the bony part in that picture or in the one below, the lightning hides it ;D
but if you look at my other picture you'll see ^^
Gogo noogling! hehe

puggleytheragdollcat - thank you!

here's a picture of you I look without any swelling

Attachments

• Bild 2011-06-21 kl. 10.10.jpg
    Bild 2011-06-21 kl. 10.10.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 406

eva_bs

I still do see a DIFFERENCE! :)
Look at your nipples...the are much more stretched on your breasts....I hope you know what I mean.... :)
And you have much more cleavage in the middle of your chest!!! :)
Keep up the hard work dear!!!
Good Luck!
:-* :-* :-*

eranee

Eva_bs - wooh nice to hear that I got more cleavage, thats what I'm working hard on! :D

puggleytheragdollcat - grow boobs grow!

eva_bs

Hip Hip Harry for you dear!!!!
I am really happy for you!!!!!! :) I am going to start using the NB again...soon...I am waiting for the new L cups to come in the mail! :)

eranee

eva_bs - wooh, and good luck to you too, I'm sure you'll get awesome result with the new Ls!

puggleytheragdollcat - my trick? hehe dunno I'm quite amazed by the result myself.. but lets see

I use the CL cups! one boob at a time - I think I get better suction this way and I can place them further in on my chest to hopefully create a nice cleavage
I noogle for about 1-3 hours on each boob, thought the day. 5 days a week, pump and hold - now that I have summers break I have time for this.
I massage before I noogle and those days I don't noogle at all.
Supplements
MSM - 6g per day
Spirulina - when I can remember
Zoft Gum - I've used it for about 4month
Vitamin C
multivitamin
Water!

that's about it :)

minnie34

Delighted for you Eranee, that's wonderful progress!
Fingers crossed you'll reach your goal, by the looks of it it wont be a problem for you! :)