eranee's pics

Lily13

You could try just buying 1 of the CL's and noogle one at a time to see if that helps you. The CL's were like a night and day difference for me as far as swelling and growth goes.

eranee

Another month has passed ^^
wow time just flies by, anyway, still noogling and stuff. Read abit about tigerlily and fengsui programs and I'm trying to massage even more and eat boobie friendly food ;D
and I added collagen powder as well to my program

I actually went bra shopping the other day and brought a 32B pushup! I fill it quite good :D But not a non padded.. so maybe I'm a small B now?! wooh :)

Attachments

• Bild 2011-07-31 kl. 11.16.jpg
    Bild 2011-07-31 kl. 11.16.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 469
  • Wow
Reactions: Dfk

pipitavivita

Wow eranee, congrats on the growth!! I just compared this picture to the first one you posted, and the difference is very noticeable! I would say you definitely look like a 32B :) You have a really nice shape as well, so lucky you ;) Keep up what you are doing because its working :)

eva_bs

OOOOOO......WOW!!!!
I just looked at your beginning pictures... and you GREW!!!!!! WOW!!!! I am really really really....really HAPPY for you girl!!!! :)
I really need to start pumping again!!!! I see that there is hope! :)

minnie34

Good for you Eranee, the difference between your starting pictures and your latest ones is *very* noticeable!! :)
Hooray!! Congratulations, they really look great!

Jayga

Hi Eranee great progress! Is it permanent growth you have there?!?! I am a 32AAA and am waiting for my NB to come in the mail! I can't wait!