Extra Extra Large Domes!!!

Rachiex

I just got the extra extra large domes through the post (they were lost in the postal system but Lucy very kindly sent me a new one because I never received it - bl**dy postal service!)

I can't believe it - they are still a too big for me obviously (I think they would actually cover my head!) but I managed to pump with the extra large like I do every day and then put it on (I only bought one as there is no way I am able to put both on at the same time - I can barely do one.) I managed to get it on for about a minute and sucked away (lots of noogle fart noises which I hope no one in the house heard!) but when I took them off I definitely noticed a difference in sweling even after a minute! I looked in the mirror and nearly cried with happiness! I know it's still only swelling but they looked absolutely great! I tried a 36 c cup bra on and it was tight and I had a really good cleavage! I am so happy and will definitely be blu tacking the old xxls up and using them after the extra large every day - even if I just do it for a minute I think it makes a difference and it makes me feel that I can get to the large D that I want to have by December! Yay for noogleberry! :-* ;D

brielle

im wondering if i should get a size larger to begin with
so i wont need to keep buying domes when i grow out of them?
i dont want my boobs to look like sausage (thats how i imagine it when i grow out of domes)
so they wont look saggy lol