Extra Extra Large Domes!!

Rachiex

I just got the extra extra large domes through the post (they were lost in the postal system but Lucy very kindly sent me a new one because I never received it - bl**dy postal service!)

I can't believe it - they are still a too big for me obviously (I think they would actually cover my head!) but I managed to pump with the extra large like I do every day and then put it on (I only bought one as there is no way I am able to put both on at the same time - I can barely do one.) I managed to get it on for about a minute and sucked away (lots of noogle fart noises which I hope no one in the house heard!) but when I took them off I definitely noticed a difference in sweling even after a minute! I looked in the mirror and nearly cried with happiness! I know it's still only swelling but they looked absolutely great! I tried a 36 c cup bra on and it was tight and I had a really good cleavage! I am so happy and will definitely be blu tacking the old xxls up and using them after the extra large every day - even if I just do it for a minute I think it makes a difference and it makes me feel that I can get to the large D that I want to have by December! Yay for noogleberry! :-* ;D

(Sorry, I posted this in the wrong section before - sorry to post twice - a little over excited I think)

J

jellyDeeeee

well done rach !!1 so youre a 36 band size ??? and I understanding youre completely filling the xls and thats why youre using the xxls ???? just want to understand why youd use them ??? they are like bread and butter plate size lol ???? good luck for youre future swelling love Jelly..

Rachiex

Hi Jelly hun

Wow - I am nowhere near filling the xl unfortunately but I ordered the xxl domes because I fill the xl domes width ways (just not got to the end of the cup yet - think I'm about 3 1/2 - 4 inches up). I thought I would get the xxl domes because then I could put more pressure on a wider area as I was a little worried that I was squashing my boobies into the xl domes because they are wide - i have to pull them around a bit to get them in but I am still a large B/C - not sure how that works!

I used to be a 36 band but I've lost weight (and I'm still growing which is fantastic - I never thought I would be able to do that). Fingers crossed I will be going down a band size soon - I am practically living inthe gym doing spinning which I really recommend - 600 calories a class!

I <3 noogleberry! ;D :D

E

Eman

All right Rachiex!

After...let's say, one week--How well will they work?

*gasp*--it looks like I've got some competition...and I'm still on the XXL cups. ???

Good luck otherwise, Rachiex!

Rachiex

Hi Eman

Don't worry -I'm sure your'e still miles ahead of me! I'm still on the extra large domes too - only at about 3 1/2-4 inches up so not there yet! I'm just adding in some time with the extra extra large because I have to really squash my boobies into the extra large domes width ways and figured I can get a better growth over the whole area with the extra extra large. They are sooooo big though - I can only just get them on and even then I have tosit there and not move because they just shoot off. It's nice that there is more than one of us on the extra extra large domes. It feels weird that I am using them when I am only a B/C. I feel like I should at least be an E or F!

Good luck to you too. I hope your break means that you will get better growth this time round.

I'm so sorry to hear about your adoptive grandmother - my thoughts are with you x x x x

MissC

Hi I'm new here, I'm kind of interested in trying Noogleberry in a size XXL, is it suppose to fit those who are an E/F-cup?
I've got a heavy/large bust but my boobs are kind of deflated/very soft and I would like to fill them up a bit. ???