Filling the med cups

R

ronda93550

Morning All. I now can fill the medium cups in about 3 minutes after that I switch to the large ones and fill those in about 10 minutes, progress is great.

J

jellyDeeeee

congratulations Rohnda !!!! how big do your boobs feel and how long does the swelling last at the moment ???

I havent had the cd the new sized cup never the leass Ive achieved increased firmness let hope our boobs can keep growing and growing love jellyDeeee...hance to try cups to grow into yet I wish I could so cant wait till the foam rings are available an

C

ceciliaspasm

^ Jelly I think our stats are about the same - I'm 30/30.5 underbust and 37.5/38 overbust (depending on my cycle). I can also fill the large in a couple of pumps and so I can't wait for the new large domes and soft cup rings. Have you tried the current extra large dome and what do you think? I 'm feeling too impatient to wait for the new ones!

Good Luck to everyone,
Luv
Cecilia
xxx

J

jellyDeeeee

I'm a bit wider under the bust than you Ceselia, No I havent tried the xl as I cut out the print out and it was way too big to hope to get suction, looked like the size of a bread and butter plate lol.....
so I am hoping we are getting the same large circumference with a lot deeper cups so I can grow Im so Impacient too !!!! love jellyDEee,,..

C

ceciliaspasm

Thanks Jelly!
I'll hold off buying the current XL ones then. I don't think my rib cage is big enough to take 2 bread and butter plates! LOL!
Good Luck
xxx