FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

pianogirl

I never looked this far into the future when I bought this product. Honestly, I didn't think time frame at all, I just wanted results and didn't care how long it took to have SOMETHING for my bras to fill!
So, here I am...MUCH happier to fill my shirts out. NOW I can wear a low cut shirt and not be looked at like "Does that girl even have the slightest boobs"?

I started as a 34A, and now I think I've peaked at a 34D-DD. I haven't been able to get past that hump for months now, regardless of increasing my sessions to every day again since January. If anything, I think I'm rounding out and just becoming rounder/wider. Im certainly not complaining at all!!!! Ive had incredible results and I cant stress enough how happy I am to have found this site! Its great to feel like a woman finally. So, here are some before pictures and pics as of today. I also included a photo line up of progress photos as the months progressed. And to think, just 1 hour a day watching TV with this strapped to my chest achieved these results!! Please feel free to ask questions if you have any!

Attachments

• Compare2YrMark.jpg
    Compare2YrMark.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 1,867
  • July10th2013-4.jpg
    July10th2013-4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 855
  • July10th2013-5.jpg
    July10th2013-5.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,020
  • Compare.jpg
    Compare.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 2,334

pianogirl

I'm waaaaay to scared to stop! Lol! I'm so afraid I'll start shrinking and don't wanna chance it. I'm just prob maintaining at this point. Have you stopped yet?

cleo_pat_ra

Hi

Firstly Congradulations, you look amazing!

I've literally only just started using Noogleberry! I was a little disheartened that I haven't had any swelling.
How long into using Noogleberry, did you notice a difference in your breasts?

Brenna Harkins

Hi Cleo

I'm on my second month and my swelling last like maybe 30 mins to an hour it stays longer if you drink water while noogling. If you look at the pictures I put up you probably won't be able to see a difference but since I started my second month I took advice in massaging before noogling and drinking water and try for two hours every day and my bras seem to keep getting tighter and tighter. Your probably like me who doesn't get blessed with awesome results right off the bat but just got to be patient and figure out what works best.

HKG

Hi Jezabelle,

Your result is very motivating! May I ask the following questions
1. How old are you now? Did you breastfeed before?
2. What method you are using: pump and release or pump and hold?
3. Is it you just do one session at one hour per day?
4. Did you take any supplements?
5. Which part of your breast grow first: upper or lower part?
6 . Do you tape your nipple or use any nipple stopper?

Sorry for so many questions as I just want to follow you !

HKG

pianogirl

HKG said:
Hi Jezabelle,

Your result is very motivating! May I ask the following questions
1. How old are you now? Did you breastfeed before?
2. What method you are using: pump and release or pump and hold?
3. Is it you just do one session at one hour per day?
4. Did you take any supplements?
5. Which part of your breast grow first: upper or lower part?
6 . Do you tape your nipple or use any nipple stopper?

Sorry for so many questions as I just want to follow you !

HKG

Hi!
Ok, here are all my answers:

1: I am now 36 and have no children
2: I use a pump and hold method for 1 hour. I do not release at all, just gently increase pressure over the hr
3: yes, just 1 hour per day/every other day. Anymore than that, I had reverse effects, I actually shrank!
4: no extra supplements used. In the beginning, yes, but found they didn't work, it was the pump entirely
5: I gained volume first, then grew outward, mainly the top part grew first I believe
6: I don't tape my nipples, they never protruded further than what they were naturally. They are more sensitive now than before though. That's the only change I can see with my nipples.

What I think helped me initially is that when I was 19, I was heavier, then lost significant weight. Over the years I gradually gained it back, but never in my breast tissue. Being that I was about a C cup then, and dropped to an A, the fat cells still existed, I just had to spark them up again.
So I think women who had larger breasts and lost it have an advantage. It's easier to re-inflate existing fat cells, then push your body to make new ones. Even though now, doctors are using pumps like this to create new skin and "body" cells. They say increased blood flow to areas that have the pump attached, stretches skin and makes new cells. So, it's becoming more streamline in the medical community. Which is great! We don't look like an alien cult walking around with plastic torpedoes strapped to our chests!! Lol!

James

I am amazed you haven't had a problem with ring marks, going a whole hour without releasing.

pianogirl

I get the ring marks, but they go away within a few hours. That's why I make sure I noogle before bed. This way by morning, there isn't a hint of ring marks left behind. I'm lucky to not experience bruising or that permanent scare mark that some get. But I think they may overdue it with pressure or length of duration. 1 hour isn't too much time, for me at least

mochaccino

I sent you a PM with my own list of questions, but it looks like HKG asked some of the same questions I had for you. I do have a few other questions, so I figured I'd just post them here. I hope you don't mind answering a few more.

What was your weight at the start and end of your program (or the point when your growth plateaued)?

You mentioned that you were taking PM. For how many months did you take it, and how many mg did you take per day?

What size were you when you stopped PM?

Were you on any kind of birth control during your program? If so what kind?

Thanks sooo much! There so few super successful Nooglers like you who are still around to be questioned. I hope you don't mind being grilled by strangers like this ;)

James

Domino, Jezabelle has already answered these kinds of questions.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4171.45

pianogirl

Hey guys! I wanted to tell you that I tried the 7:2 method tonight for the first time and I noticed a HUGE difference in swelling. Compared to just the pump and hold method, I would swell almost a half inch. This method I swelled up an entire inch! I measure close to 41 1/2" after tonight's noogle! Wow! Gonna try that for now on

oodellaly

Thanks for letting us know! I've been too lazy to try 7:2 until now, just kind of pumping and holding and releasing as was comfortable, but now I think I'll definitely give it a try consistently.

eva_bs

Jezabelle said:
Hey guys! I wanted to tell you that I tried the 7:2 method tonight for the first time and I noticed a HUGE difference in swelling. Compared to just the pump and hold method, I would swell almost a half inch. This method I swelled up an entire inch! I measure close to 41 1/2" after tonight's noogle! Wow! Gonna try that for now on

Hi dear,
For how long did you do it? For one full hour or longer?
Thanks! :)

pianogirl

Eva_bs said:
Jezabelle said:

Hi dear,
For how long did you do it? For one full hour or longer?
Thanks! :)
I did it for just 1 hour. I didn't want to change up my "amount" of time I performed it, I just wanted to see how much change would occur if I just changed the method. And that alone was incredible. I was supposed to do it last night, but I'm away on vacation. Be back to it tomorrow evening. But here is a picture taken today of me wearing a cami tank top with a VS dream angles bra. Yes it has push up padding, but nothing extreme.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 392

pianogirl

BTW, I came across a pic of me ON THE VERY DAY I ordered my noogleberry. 4th of July 2011! I was breaking my pond down and I was letting my turtle go. Look how flat and narrow my chest wall was. I had nothing on top!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 343

eva_bs

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING!!!!! I look the same as your beginning picture!!! :(
I am sure that it helped you that you one had boobage..... But you LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MUST START NOOGLING AGAIN!!!! MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!