Finished BreastFeed'g 3 mos ago - need temp solution b4 getting a Noogleberry!

G

gina

Hi all. I can't wait to order my very own Noogleberry - as my boobs have completely deflated from BF'g my daughter.

I know you are supposed to wait about 6 mos before using any kind of suction, and I am anxiously waiting! :)
In the meantime can anyone recommend some good bra inserts? I am looking for a VERY specific kind:
Since I'm a fitness instructor I am in bra tops all the time, and bra inserts move around SOOO much, and give me a uni boob.
Sports tops have a shelf bra, not separate cups, so I can't find any inserts that will stay in place? Any advice?
It is SUCH a nuisance. Can't wait to get a Noogleberry and get some boobs. :)

L

Lululu

I've just started teaching aerobics again after a long gap and I've bought a La Senza Sports bra and it has separate cups and great support - very firm material and would be absolutely fine with chicken fillets or similar. the other ones I've tried that might be good while exercising are the air inserts (I've got a La Senza bra with removeable air inserts and could put them in another bra)

or how about wearing a bra which would hold the inserts under your usual sports bra?

cheers L x

G

gina

Thanks. I will have to check out that brand for sure.

I am looking for something I can use with the sports tops I already have. Since I am a fitness trainer for a living, I have tons of workout clothes that I do not want to wear with my deflated boobs, but I also do not want them to go to waste. So I am looking for something I can wear with them until I can get my Noogleberry!!! Can't wait to get one. :D