First post

Dark_Swan

Hi :)
Hola everyone! :)

Just recently sent in my order and can't wait for it to arrive! :D

I was thinking of using the NB pump and drink one to two cups fennel tea(basically fennel seeds etc boiled in water and left in the water for 10 mins before straining). I was also thinking of listening to subliminals(free ones on yt) at night. With the NB, my plan is to start slow with 10 to 15 mins session and increase the time slowly.

That is the rough idea in my head. I don't much about the product , so will have to start using it to learn more and modify my routine. Does anyone have any tips, advice, do's and don't, and/or some warning signs or symptoms...

I also wanted to know how exercise affects NB routine generally. I don't want to not exercise just because I want bigger breasts. Working out is essential for health. I am not obsessed with exercise but I do like the idea of keeping fit.At times I don't workout all all and eat unhealthy because of a busy schedule. However, when I have the time (uni holidays, not so busy schedule) then I definitely exercise regularly. I am also thinking of picking up indoor wall/rock climbing, cycling and mountain cycling. I want to know how will all this influence my breast enlargement? How can I combat the "negative" effects of exercise on NB routine? More pumping...?? :eek:

Thanks,
Dark_Swan xx

================================================================++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++================================================================

STARTING SIZE: 32AA / 10AA [No kids]

Hoping for at least two full cups of increase. And would love to get some cleavage ;D

Dark_Swan

EDIT:
=>Current size 32/10 AA
=>Age: 25 and no kids
=>Height: 150 cm
=>Gender/sex: Female
=>My built is small so I don't want like crazy humongous breasts. Just a decent pair with some cleavage. :D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Welcome

As for noogling methods, there is nearly a decade of posts on here describing all the various ways people have tried. And there is no *one way* as we each respond differently due to health, genetics and personality. So, I would recommend spending time reading old posts.

Since you're starting out, I suggest this until you get some threads under your belt.

* Start gradually as your skin needs to condition to the vacuum stress
- 15-30 mins with low pressure (mild tugging) for first 2-3 days -- twice daily
- Add more pressure or length of time every 2 days
- At about 2 weeks, you can carefully increase pressure to mild uncomfortable levels
* At this point, it is about experimentation for how often and long per session that fits your life and commitment.

* Use a light oil or heavy lotion to lubricate the breasts and cups.
* Massage breasts often (10-20 min sessions -- 2-3 per day)

Reading older posts will give further details on pumping methods (two major types -- pump and hold, pump and release every 7-15 mins, 3 min massage).

Regarding exercise, it is generally a plus for breast development as long as you are getting enough calories but I will suggest that focused strength training will slow things however more endurance based trainning will promote more growth horemones. So balance those aspects and you'll be fine.

Hope this helps...

DJ

Dark_Swan

dminer84 said:
Welcome

As for noogling methods, there is nearly a decade of posts on here describing all the various ways people have tried. And there is no *one way* as we each respond differently due to health, genetics and personality. So, I would recommend spending time reading old posts.

Since you're starting out, I suggest this until you get some threads under your belt.

* Start gradually as your skin needs to condition to the vacuum stress
- 15-30 mins with low pressure (mild tugging) for first 2-3 days -- twice daily
- Add more pressure or length of time every 2 days
- At about 2 weeks, you can carefully increase pressure to mild uncomfortable levels
* At this point, it is about experimentation for how often and long per session that fits your life and commitment.

* Use a light oil or heavy lotion to lubricate the breasts and cups.
* Massage breasts often (10-20 min sessions -- 2-3 per day)

Reading older posts will give further details on pumping methods (two major types -- pump and hold, pump and release every 7-15 mins, 3 min massage).

Regarding exercise, it is generally a plus for breast development as long as you are getting enough calories but I will suggest that focused strength training will slow things however more endurance based trainning will promote more growth horemones. So balance those aspects and you'll be fine.

Hope this helps...

DJ

Thanks :) you helped heaps, I will try to follow your advice.