First report

E

Emelinda

Hi sweeties,
I've used the system for the third time and the difference from the first time is that this morning I've filled the tops!!!
My normal measure is 82 cm and after I get to 86cm.
It's faboulous to see how boobies get rounder and bigger!!!
However they seem to respond very well because even If I use more suction, I get only 3 or 4 red dots, and maybe this is because I use a very hydrating breast cream.
I've tried on some bras that I didn't fill well and with that swelling I look like a model:):):):):):)
I'm keeping track of all my measurement, measuring before and after every single pumping session.
This last session I've pumped for 30 min.
Hope to reach a c cup!!!
Keep on pumping babies!!!!!!

A

Ann

Sounds great. Keep up the good work. Just seeing the swelling, even if it's only for a short while helps us look forward to what's to come. Helps us to be more optimistic.

E

Emelinda

Thanks Ann.
And another wonderfull thing is that I seem to retain the swelling for a very long period!!!

A

annieboobs

hi emilnda, just want to tell u that u have nice breast.... all the best with the NB... ::)

E

Emelinda

Thanks Annie:):)
I want to let you know that I have already growth. It's amazing, I haven't been pumpin in the last 30 hours and still my boobs are bigger, I didn't have the time to measure yet but the growth is visible!!!
I'm thrilled