Flaxseed oil or...? Helllp

Hello everyone!
I recently bought some flaxseed oil and only used it for one session. Haven't noticed any difference but I'm sure it takes plenty of time. Does anyone have experience of flaxseed oil, and does it work? Or have you used different oils that worked better? I've always used lotions and cream so this is my first time traveling into oils while massaging. Any help would be very very appreciated!
Thank you to all the booby lovers!! Haha

W

Wolfmoon

Hay Journeyahead
YES, it is a journey, isn't it. With a lot of detours and blind alleyways. Once in awhile, that unexpected, speed trap. Oops! All Parr for this journey. :rolleyes: To get to your answer that you are so patiently waiting for, I have used flax seed oil for a long time, (months continuous). Per the web, it's one of the best for messaging prior noogleing. Vitamin E is up there also. Both are capsules. Both have different breast benefits. I combine both to my message routine. Either/ or both, take a safety pin and puncture the capsule and squeeze contents on each breast while messaging, then place cups on as usual. I guess it works, beings I am a 69y/young male, and I have somewhat boobies. If it works for me, it should work for you. BTW, the Vitamin oils go directly into your boobs, not through the rest of your body. They are also natutes building blocks. Hope this helps you some.

Are you up for CHATS? I am!!!