Formula's for growing boobs

Caliboobs

There seem to be quite a few ladies that have a hard time getting any growth, and after a few months are discouraged.

I would like to add a couple of items that really made a difference in my program, and see if it may help you progress.

First, swelling issues aside, how many of you have chosen an end result? I know, we all have "bigger breasts" as our goal, but what does that mean?
How does your brain and body actually know what to do? YOU TELL IT! ::) Similar to picking out a "goal bra" to fill, you really need to find a good pic of the boobies you want and use it with a vision board. And daily affirm in words exactly what you want your body to do. Your mind is the most powerful tool you have and could even on it's own make your boobies grow to something you want, if you had full control of it. So put what you have to work for you, envision your end result as much as you massage, or even more because you can do that anywhere unlike wearing the cups. Having a good hypno tape of sorts, to meditate with is killer!!

Second, if your one of those that responds slow or not at all, it's time to consult with a physician and have your hormone levels checked. With out the proper balance of chemistry, you will be fighting an uphill battle. Simply adding phyto-estrogens, or glandulars from other species wont help if you are Testosterone dominant. Remember puberty, and the raging emotional sweeping changes while growing boobs? Like having to cry out load and not knowing why, that is the state where boobies grow. So ... if your hormones are not where they need to be then you need to know two things. Is there a medical reason for the imbalance, if so skip boobies and fix that, if not, see if your current status will allow you to tip the scale more so on the estrogen side.

Taking supplements, Orally is the usual method however I submit that of whatever you put in your mouth you are only getting 10% or less of that content to the needed area of your body, because most of that material is going to be metabolized/converted by your organs before it ever gets to your breasts. Especially in the case of hormones because after puberty your body becomes an alchemist and tries to balance everything out. So if you put in phyto-estrogens your liver and other organs are going to try and convert as much of it as possible to testosterone and vice versa because its programmed to keep the balance according to the code it's given (DNA/MALE/FEMALE). That being said ... the most direct route to the breast tissue is through the skin. So making and using butters n creams that YOU MAKE from certain plant materials are the best thing you can do. Here are a couple for instances, red lentils, soak them in water over night (12-24 hours or so)then put them in a food processor and make them into butter, add a little oil (olive is the original recipe but I prefer grape seed) and a little sugar. Use that as a cream to massage with and leave it on for a couple hours (or over night if you can). That's a good one, but the killer is flax seed. Same thing, but you will need to strain with a very fine strainer the remainder of the seed shells from the gelatinous goop that will result you can massage with that but I actually use it in the cups, adding equal amounts of water to the goop and then putting in the cups enough to fill the space that is usually left in them after getting the pump to full pressure. (gotta lie on your back and have a liquid cup for the pump) YOU HAVE TO MAKE these your self, seeds are the most explosively potent form of energy on the planet, but they are only good for short time after activating all that power. So buying a pre-made cream from somewhere is absolutely USELESS. And as James has mentioned elsewhere flax ... being full of proteins will decay after a short time, so you will need to refrigerate the stuff as much as possible, brrrr rrr rrr ... cold boobies :eek: Sorry, but BO is just going to have to be oral, ... LOL ewwww cow parts. and oh my ... flax is so good for the skin....it feels so soft and silky when you take em out! ;D

what else, well, for those of us that respond slow, or are of the male persuasion it's a long slow path, mine is now at the 7 year mark including the first 4 before noogleberry. But, I went from flat chested and inverted nipples to filling a d cup bra, there is one problem with all that cuppage, I want my bra to be my noogle cups now. LOL

what else could you possible add here? the one thing I see missing the most on the forums is a partner, most of you seem to be afraid to get your partner involved. This is a lot of work, and really if you can get an extra pair of hands to take care of some of those chores it will help so much more. I don't see what your afraid of I mean I know there are some people who just can't see past their own inhibitions, but I don't know many guys that would pass an opportunity to work with your boobies no matter what the routine. INCLUDE your partner in your routine if at all possible, TELL them just what is going on. say something like, I still feel really self conscious about my appearance, I really would feel better if my boobies were not so small (even if yours are not small use these words because EVERY guy can relate to that word ::) ) Then tell them that you need help rubbing them, .... yea,... if you don't get immediate attention to your boobies, ... leave him. PERIOD because he is either gay or not into you. You just laid a plea for help, that included rubbing boobs.....sorry but it's just plain to see.

Swelling, ok, I have seen the conversation go back and forth on swelling. Weather or not you NEED to have swelling, I would say not. Swelling is a sign of distress in the body or tissue, if you punch me hard, the affected area swells up and yes... if you keep doing this, it will alter your body and things might grow, but do you really want boobie tissue that has been beaten to a pulp? Swelling in medical terms "itis" think of all the nasty bad things that have this suffix. No, I would say you don't NEED swelling it is however a sign that you have sufficiently stretched the area in question which should tell you that your stretch was not without results. The thing to ask is... was it only skin deep. This is one of the main factors that the "medical" folks use to write off this form of body modification that you can only stretch the outside of the container. This is where methods come in that reach a little deeper. Hydrolics!!

OK so this is the methods part of my blurb!! Air versus Water

To reach deep down into the actual glands and pull them from within, U need to use water. Your body is mostly water so using a much less dense material to act on your body is very inefficient to counter that FILL the cups with water and pump them on. Now I have seen other posts that recommend just filling them a little and pumping them on using air while lying down. Lets get something straight, that is a bath, not a hydro pump. To get the full effects of hydrodynamic pressure there must be NO AIR involved. you will notice that a LOT more flesh will enter the cups. and they will feel MUCH more comfortable when you get them to full pressure.

Pump gauges, really important to prevent injuries to your boobies!! The first marker on the scale is usually at the 5 in.hg or what ever that acronym is (i forget) most people are like I can't get to 5....but you don't want to at least not at the start. 5 on that scale is where your flesh starts to react badly, as in breaking down, popping blood vessels...ect. 5 on that scale is your goal, yes, but don't go past it if you can help it and never ever go there on the first pump(so to speak) ::). What you want is to be able to pump your boobies to that point and be able to keep it there. MORE importantly if your just starting your program, DO NOT pump to that marker for at least 2 WEEKS, simply pump enough to get the cups to stay on, to which you might add two squeezes on the lever and increase that by two squeezes every time you have a session until you finally get to 5 in this way your flesh will become accustomed to the negative pressure and you will avoid any over pumping issues.

I was asked some time ago to put into detail my experiences in breast expansion, but evertime I sit down to write something gets in the way. I hope that this little blurb, will answer those questions. To that person, sorry, I did not see your message till about 4 months after you asked as I was not on the boards for quite sometime.

OH, and one more thing, with regard to lube, if your not using any when you pump .... your wasting your time. I use grapeseed oil now almost exclusively flax is not the best oil, it is the highest in estrogen but it's messy and goes rancid, grapeseed oil is the closest to your natural fluids from your own body, is easy to clean and is inexpensive. Coconut is good too, but comes with a cleanup cost, because of it's property's, it can become a solid at a lower temp and is a bitch to deal with sometimes...LOL

;D :D ;) @Julieonline sorry ... it's not the book i was going to write but, there are some of the more salient points! OK, I can add more but I almost lost this page so I am going to post now and add later...LOL

Caliboobs

Re: been reading the posts

oh, I forgot the physical evidence to help with the words, so here is a pic.

If a boy can do it, ...

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 383

Caliboobs

;D @JulieOnline

OK, so here is some more info and some of this …. Gets very little attention in the breast growth world.

To recap; Estrogen, So … we all talk about the addition of phyto-estrogens in the supplements we are taking, from simple food stuffs like fenugreek, flax, red lentils, through PM (Puraria Murifica). Yes, estrogen is important, In order for the farm to grow fruit, we have to set the PH of the playing field so to speak. But that is not, what is going to trigger the breast growth your looking for. It is simply a starting place. You want to be at least slightly estrogen dominant.

Here are the keys to the boob engines!!

There is ONLY one real way and it takes two more items to make it happen - Growth Hormone, and Prolactin. (Another ingredient that plays a significant role is progesterone. ) When your born and starting out in child hood your body produces GREAT quantities of GH (growth hormone) but as we age, 20”s onward, we lose this great store of the hormone and production tapers off … hence aging. Increasing the body’s creation of GH and generating prolactin are the second step and the keys to success (and using supplements that promote GH production is just good all-around at keeping you young). Right now I believe that HGH is illegal here, to buy it in its true liquid form. So we are relegated to inducing our body to increase production. Same with Prolactin, though it’s not illegal I believe you need a prescription to get it. I am still testing out the GH stimulants, their nothing new, and a lot of people use the components that appear in the ingredient lists separately. But there is one other time that the human body produces prolactin, and it does so on-demand. Can you decipher that?

If not … I’ll spell it out for you, … you need someone to suck them.

Yes, if not get a breast pump. Whenever I post about this most folks seem to ignore it (women LoL), But it’s the most potent way to trigger your body to work with your wishes in breast growth without actually taking prolactin injections, or eating a ton of supplements. When your massaging … ok, yes, it stimulates the circulation but MORE IMPORTANTLY its sending signals to the system that milk is needed, and prolactin and a host of other hormones are released. But nothing causes that to happen so well as sucking, if you can kick start a milk supply so much the better, bring it in, build it up. Nothing else will build out the fibrous parts of the stroma that makes up actual breast tissue which is what gives the breast its shape. This is why I always recommend bringing in your partner to this project if at all possible. It’s a LOT of work.

There is still a little more info to come but I am writing this in between trying to survive, so … it’ will be in bits n pieces. This … is probably the most important part though.

Caliboobs

;D damn, forgot this part,

Motivation If your desire for bigger breasts is not sufficient to make you expend such efforts as suckling in a milk supply, or at least trying, here is a little monetary motivation. Breast milk is in HIGH demand and as long as you can pass the screening process for disease and what not it could really supplement your income! (Or if your feeling magnanimous you could donate it!) Either way it's win/win! 8)

Caliboobs

well I reread that message and noticed there were a lot of things I did not answer so I am posting it here since you don't respond to mail I assume you are busy with R/L.

Hi Caliboobs,

I am a newbie at NB, so new that I haven't even got my NB system yet.
After spending hours on the forum, I found your posts are the most helpful and inspiring to me. I have learned about hydro-noogle, cycle, message, and so much more. I also like your sense of humor, sometimes I read your posts several times even after learning the important tips just because of I like the jokes.

I have been trying to come up with a plan for myself and would love to get some insight from you. Thanks to your posts under the name of BuxomBoobs, I got a basic idea of what I should do.

My Plan:
Equipment- XL Contoured Cups (I am a 36 A, thought my breasts are not big, they are wide, so Lucy suggested XL)

1) do hydro-noogle with warm water, one breast a time, each breast gets 1 hour, so total for 2 hours;
I will pump until my breasts are tingling but not showing red dots or turning purple.
2) rest for two days and message my breasts 20 mins every day
3) do another hydro-noogle session

May I ask you some questions about your experience? I have to confess that I have A LOT of questions. If you cannot answer all of them, I totally understand. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

1) About hydro-noogle
How much time do you usually spend on one hydro-noogle session? 1 hour (it's all I can take, no soft rings LOL)
Do you do one hour or longer on one breast and then change to the other one or alternate between them back and forth with a shorter interval to prevent permanent cup ring marks? YES, (but I also don't care about cup ring marks heh, I also have stretch marks to deal with from when I gained too much weight!)
Do you massage before or after hydro-noogle? BOTH it I and my nipples can take it
Do you apply oil on your breasts before or after hydro-noogle? Both but ALWAYS before! (you want as much of the root tissue as possible stretched in the cups, lube is the only real way to accomplish that)
Do you walk around or remain at a particular position while hydro-noogle, for example, lying down? I can move around with air or water, water is more secure, but I avoid bending or raising my arms over my head as this can create a situation where air can leak in. But I know this is different for everyone and especially dependant on how much flesh you can actually get in the cups

2) About Equipment
Do you use airlock to prevent water/air from leaking? Yes but I prefer them to be separate from the cups, that is to say not "built in"
Do you use a hand pump with a gauge? Yes, for every thing except FULL hydro, if I'm doing a bath a use my air pump with the gauge. For full hydro I use a second pump I bought from Noogleberry just for water or other liquids

3) About air-noogle
In one of your posts, you mentioned that you use both hydro and air noogle to achieve the best results, may I ask what kind of alternating schedule you use? Basically I Hydro unless I am lazy, or time does not allow or it just isn't convenient. On those time I use air. Currently I am devoting most of my waking hours that would be spent for liesure, wearing the cups or performing some other process, like massage or suckling. After this many years, I almost feel naked with the cups and the positive changes having all those feel good hormones constantly running around have been a huge motivator
Do you use soft cup rings for air-noogle? No, but that,s just a budget issue, I might give them a try soon, the cups do tend to dig now and then and if you get an ingrown hair on the ring line...it's a b&*^ch! ;D
The 7:2 method seems to be the most popular for air-noogle, but that schedule is impossible for someone use one cup at a time. May I ask what you do during your air-noogle session? I believe in what works, since everyone is different you wont really know till you try and see if one or the other works for you. I however, do as long as I am able to withstand, my studies indicate that growing flesh through stress requires a certain process to happen (long technical stuff) and that process is going to take about 3/4 of an hour, so I make it a full one hour for each session

If you are OK with it, I hope to post our conversation on the forum so other newbies can learn from your experience and expertise. Not a problem, since your absent at the moment, I'll do it for you ;D

Thanks a lot! I look forward to hearing from you :)
Julie

Caliboobs

::) really in a hurry to get to bed, messed this answer up ... here is a better one

Do you do one hour or longer on one breast and then change to the other one or alternate between them back and forth with a shorter interval to prevent permanent cup ring marks?

If possible I like to do both at once, but with hydro that takes some practice LOL, make sure your in the tub/shower for the first few!

If I use one cup at a time it allows me to play with the placement as well, by placing the cups in different areas you can force the stretch to specific areas. (like under-boob, side-boob, ext. In all cases I try to maintain a 5in.hg pressure for a period of 1 hour. And I like to get in AS MANY SESSIONs AS POSSIBLE per day, yes ... you will need to let the boobs rest, but with this kind of schedule that wont be hard! There will be days where your arms are so tired you cant lift them to rub stuff LOL
There I think thats a much better explanation :p

Caliboobs

damn it.... LOL still didnt answer that, ok for the record ... unless you weld these cups to your chest your not going to get PERMANENT ring marks, they may linger, especially at first but as time goes by your skin and flesh will adjust and like anything else you will build up a tolerance. BUT you need to make it gradually, like I mentioned earlier. Later on I'll post some stuff on how to deal with skin issues that can occur. But that will be a fairly long post in itself... ::)

Caliboobs

:) someday im going to condense all this back into one post...hehe.

But I have to add, thanks Julie, I really appreciated the complements at the top of your message, which I just noticed for the first time even after answering all those questions ::) ..... (blind as a bat !)

I really kind of miss the days of a few years back when the forums were much more alive, but ... maybe that will change. It was good to see all the progress that have happened and ... there was a LOT. Anyway, I'm kind of done with my goal so I don't know if I'll be on the boards as much. I need to switch to larger than XLXL now so ... means I am done with noogleberry and will have to puchase custom stuff. :-\ I wish you the best of luck on your journey and hope that life did not kick you. Have not made any posts since you started so .... come check in ok? :-[

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Cali. I am a NB veteran and have been pumping for quite a few years now and I am also a male. I do have a quite awkward question that you may or may not be able to answer. But here goes, I am pumping with the XXL domes, the biggest NB has. I also have the contoured XL domes. My question is I can almost fill the XXL domes and can only get half way at best with the CXL domes. Why do you think this is the case? I do get GREAT swelling from the XXL domes and I love pumping with them. Just wondering why you think I am able to almost fill the XXL domes and only get about half way in the CXL domes? Thanks.

P.S. I am single and do not have a partner and I have purchased a breastfeeding pump(Medela Pump into Style) from eBay. How often should I use the breastfeeding pump?

Caliboobs

Hey Dustin!

Actually you and I have conversed quite a bit, but a very long time ago here on noogleberry, but back then my account was Buxonboobs....(i f'd up an email change and it was easier to start a new account ::)) I answered this question on your other thread post so I wont repeat it here, but for your question about the breast pumps (you know what to avoid confusion with the NB lets just call em nipple pumps) is at least 15 minutes worth right before you pump so if your using an average nipple pump just run the standard routine on the machine you know the one with the let down suckle that transitions into full blown milking session and runs for 10 to 15 mins and you should be fine just need enough stimulation to trigger several key items to release, Specificall, Oxytocin (mr feel good, makes you want to continue) and Prolactin, (to send the message that boobs are needed) and after that for me....every single minute I can get them on (not recommend for the inexpensive stuff, they will wear out quick, you can replace the small white cup like valve it uses over and over but it's just a small motor. Sometimes you get lucky and buy a champion that will last for a long while though) but really a more economical way is to rent monthly for a piston based (most of the ones you buy in a retail store are flapper valve) medical grade pump. (not an option for me right now ::)) If I could get one....I would buy a goat milker or a small bovine milker modified a bit. Two reasons, there just is not enough suction from any of the human grade pumps for my liking, and I like the effect I have seen it have on nipples. I know most of the ladies here try to keep there's small, but I'd like those fence post nipples if I could get them. Not really overly long, say, an inch. OR the classic bulbous shape you see on the average "binky". That would be kool too. (isn't it funny how many preferences there are when it comes to boobs? and silly really, you know all this boob fascination is retail programming when you look outside society at say tribes in the congo or else where, and their boobs are all flying out and no one cares, instead they go gaga over say a plate in the lip. ) I dont care, ill take the boobs over the plate if I have to have programming ;D

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I am on the same page with you about having bigger nipples, right around the same size your talking about. Ones that I KNOW will peek out of a bra, possibly in none erect state as well. I think the nipples make the breasts stand out more(my opinion). I don't want giant long nipples just ones that you can tell are there and will show their face every so often and will still show their face but a little less pronounced, if you get what I mean?!

Caliboobs

PS, on the nipple subject, I remember speaking with someone and I can't remember on which site, about their extraordinary nipples. If I remember correctly it was a cream he bought from a crossdresser site in the UK. I'm on a hunt to track that back down, when I find it I will share it.

roxbury

Hi Caliboobs!

Im so so envious of your progress and determination, 7 years is a long journey, isnt it?

Anyways, Im into my 4 month and havent seen any growth, been stuck at A cup for ages. Im a female btw.

Would love to seek your advice, do you think it is possible to achieve the same results as yours without supplements?

Many Thanks!

Caliboobs

:) yes ... I do think you can, Roxbury and yes it took a long trip to get to here but it was worth every minute of it! I've only noogled for say 4 of it the beginning years were all supplements based and massage. I don't feel that women need to have the supplements as much as much as men, in most cases as they have usually already developed at the least a breast bud to work with. And after going through as much medical information as I have over the last 7 years, things start to get narrowed down when it comes to the formation of lactation machines.

I don't think we really need a whole ton of supplements, just a few key items.

The best way I know of to stimulate breast growth is make them think they are needed. If you have a partner have the partner suckle them for you for like 15 mins a side right before noogling, if not use a breast pump (the milking kind) to help trigger the right signals in your body and your brain. If you can actually bring in milk so much the better as this will speed things up. This of course is all my "opinion" as I am not a medical "doctor" ::) ;D But basically history tells of several cases where men grew breasts simply because there were no woman available, and the man put the child to his own breast in order to try and at least bring some sort of comfort. That has in short order grown a full breast on the man, (I'm sure that the sound of a starving baby crying at the breast sent a powerful signal to the brain as well as the fear of losing his child) One such case was documented somewhere in Arabia, where a local royal came to see the sp0ectacle, look Allah has blessed this man with the ability to feed his child, to which the royal replied, Allah has smiled on him only enough not to starve, he did not alter his station in life but saw fit to give him a breast instead.... (LOL) Of all these freak growths almost ALL of them have the same underlying factor, NEED.

So I try to include the torturous thoughts of needing to feed EVERYONE on my block, because I will need a whole lot of booby for that, SO START GROWING :eek: ::) ;D

Yes, that means try to kick in some baby suckling/need feeding crying on audio if you have to ect ect....

There is one way to alter the prolactin levels involving a pill, though I have not tried it yet. Domperidone, it's a simple little anti nausea pill (motion sickness stuff) but it has the ability as a side effect of raising prolactin levels in your body.

oh and one other thing, as far as estrogen/testosterone go ... you might want to get your levels done and see who is currently dominant in your system before you go any further. As if your T dominant ... you will need to alter that or be struggling uphill the whole way.

More advice for this can be had on breastnexus, as there are folks there with much better alchemy skills than mine.

It helps if your a bit kinky and like to have the domes on because it will lead to more time with them on, if not it can be a chore and who wants another chore!
'
Most importantly, I wish you good fortune on your journey and I will always help if I can BUT you are already valued here, small boobies or large! If you get/take nothing else from this site, let it be that your already a beautiful, and complete woman ! ;D

Oh, and I suspect that the women who have trouble with supplements are not using progesterone in their routine at the appropriate time, progesterone has a countering affect on hormones feminine. I forget the exact timing but it gets triggered sometime during menses to counter the excess estrogen involved and bring the body back into condition for the next cycle. I see some girls that have cycle issues because of all the estrogen they are stuff ing in....not realizing there is a balancing agent involved. But I never really put that out there as it's REALLY only my speculation. :p

Now, if you still are not convinced that you can do it. I offer this, when I first looked into doing this ... I was told outright by many that men simply do NOT grow breasts on purpose as it's NOT possible. They only come from adverse medical conditions....and yet....here I am. Never EVER take NO for an ANSWER

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Roxbury I am also a male that has had success in the boobie department. I have been noogling for about 4-5 years myself. Cali and I have chatted before we have helped each other along the way in one way or another. I myself have done EXTENSIVE RESEARCH on this subject. Cali has commented on various questions on my topic page. I have also posted a semi-recent pic of my progress.

Caliboobs

;D too bad your not close to me, i could definetly help you out and vice versa....trade massages ect.... :p

I am looking for just such a partner ... anyone close? ::)