Formula's for growing boobs

roxbury

Hi Caliboobs and Dustin2218!

Thank you sooo sooooo much for your valuable advices. I really appreciate it! Yes never take NO for an answer, I will continue to persevere for at least 1 yr with massages and see how it goes. I will come back and update again once I reach my 1 yr mark. Lets work hard together to reach our goals! CHEERS!!! ALL THE BEST!! :-* :-* :-*

Caliboobs

UM ... ps, was it you roxbury that was going with just massage?

Whomever that was....you need to look for the posts by a chick called chiyomilk, sorry I don't have time to post links right now, she is a bit hard to find but she is out there.

When I get a min I will try to post links for her....she has had ENORMOUS success (and yeah, literally) with just her massage routines, but they are special, stuff that's been handed down kind of thing.

Check it out if you can find her, they may have a post to her stuff on breast nexus...

Caliboobs

:) I have experienced significant change in short time!! Unfortunetly I added more than one item at the same time and am not sure who is responsible!!

Here is what happened, ran out of lube oil, and this large bottle of avocado oil showed up on our pantry, been using that for noogling with air, added red lentils water, sauce and mudpack. Along with the centers of about 10 green seedless table grapes per 2 cups of lentil water. My nipples feel like they are going to burst....im thinking I may need nursing pads soon...LOL ;D YAY. still not sure what to do about making custom domes, everything I have tried in store has failed for one reason or the other. I wish I could 3d priint what I want...LOL.

Caliboobs

:) well, my nooglebuddy seems to be on the lamb. But figured out what is giving me that big freakin boost, red lentils soaked in water till thier soft, drain off water and use for Hydronoogle(requires more cleanup that just water and recommend liquid capture cup for this one) after draining water from lentils (red lentils) process into a butter using tablesspoon of favorite oil. Mud Pack on chest, (I use an old bra pack the stuff on the appropriate area cover with saranwrap and put on the bra, fill in where neccesary and spread even!! wear for a couple hours, remove excess to trash, and shower off the rest.)