Fulling my MED cups..

A

annieboobs

Hi ladies,
I've been fulling my medium cups from the day i started pumping..
Well it's been 3 weeks now pumping iand i'm grtting 1inch of swelling.I'm 34" at nipple when i pump for an 11/2 i go up to 35".
I have3 the large cup as well ,so last night i tried to use them, but thye can't fit on my chest together... So i tried pumping one at a time, i did get suction, but it was squeezing my sternum way too much . Really unbearable to me.. So will have to wait on the large soft rings ....

My ?? is for those ladies that move from MED to Large cups, how long did it take u to do so...
Also how long did it take to fit boths cups on together...

Oh my swelling doesn't last long, more life 30-60 mins....
then the come back to normal... I pump and hold for couple mins ,then i release and pump again...
Thanks for reading..
Anne
Happy pumping ;)

A

annie

Hi Anne,

I started Noogleberrying with the medium cups and filled them after 3 weeks. I then attempted using the large cups, but could only get 1 cup at a time to fit and then only after pumping for an hour beforehand with the medium cups in order to get the swelling. I sympathise with you because I also found the large cups really dug into my ribs initially and I could only pump for 10 minutes before it became too uncomfortable. But over time it did get easier, so my advice would be to build up your pumping time slowly. Over the next 4 weeks I struggled using the large cups. Somedays I managed to get a seal relatively easily, still using only 1 cup. Other times I just got too frustrated and pumped with the medium cups instead. What urged me to keep trying were the results I had from using the large cups. My breasts were much rounder and fuller and, from this stage, I noticed that even though I didn't get the massive swelling when taking the cups off that some girls report, a lot of my swelling was still there at least 12 hours later. During the last 3 weeks I've managed to pump solely with the large cups. I always have to pump each breast separately for at least 15 minutes, but then I can usually continue pumping with the double system for the rest of the session. My ribcage must be toughening up too, because I don't feel much discomfort nowadays!
So keep trying with the large cups, Anne! Perhaps try pumping half a session with the medium cups and half with the large until it becomes a bit more comfortable. When the large soft cup rings arrive it will be much easier too.

Good luck and take care.

Love Annie

A

annieboobs

Hi Annie,
Thanks for answering u're so sweet :-*... Yes the pain is unbearable to me, maybe because i'm using the soft rings for the medium cups , and i'm used to the comfy feeling.. I'l'm gonna do as u say ,alternate between MED and Large for the sessions.. Coz i feel i'll get more swelling from the large... Some times i try to use the large and get so fustrated ,I just jump right back in the Med cups.. LOL.. I want some boobs on top, i think that way i won't look so saggy... I see i'm not alone with the struggling of the large cups , so i feel much better.... I really appreciate u answering me though..

Would love to post some pics,as soon as i get result... I'm going on to my 4th week of pumping .. So looking for progress..
yeah on the soft rings, my chest is kinda boney up top so when i get suction with the large cup the go up a little more than the Med, so it squeezes those bones up there..Ouch..... I'm very optimistic though, So shapely and bigger boobs here i come.. :D

keep in touch..
Love anne..