Fullness on top

Verone

Hi.. Almost noogling for 4 mnts now.. 2 hrs max, 3-4days week.. But IA m still not getting any growth.. Some swelling last for 1 hour maxs.. Mine getting saggy, I think.. Pls some one tell me, how to get fullness on the top.part.? Am using CXL.. Pls pls help me..

Attachments

• 20200728_145158.jpg
    20200728_145158.jpg
    770.1 KB · Views: 157

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Verone, James mentioned on an earlier thread that going up two sizes at once may not be ideal. I know it seems like you're going to have a big cup collection but you may find that you can make more progress comfortably with Contoured Large and this *may* help improve shape as well. Best wishes Ari

Verone

Hi Ariadne, James suggested CXl after checking the measurements.. Also it fits well.. Do you think I should go to L size?

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi Verone

Thought I would jump in here - I have had my cups for years and not really used them as they are supposed to be used until this summer when due to lockdown I have had the time to use them often!! And I have suddenly got growth, mostly top growth at present, but I am reliably informed that growth starts in different people in different ways, length, width, top growth, so I would suggest if you could increase the amount of time each day - or more than 3-4 days a week if possible then you might see more growth that would last. Sometimes I think any growth fails when you don't keep up the pumping and stretching and if you only use it 3-4 days a week it will take you longer the get permanent growth.

Good luck - I hope you get improvements soon!

giogio

Verone said:
Hi.. Almost noogling for 4 mnts now.. 2 hrs max, 3-4days week.. But IA m still not getting any growth.. Some swelling last for 1 hour maxs.. Mine getting saggy, I think.. Pls some one tell me, how to get fullness on the top.part.? Am using CXL.. Pls pls help me..

Hi, you already have a beautiful breast! I would love to have it! :)

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Verone
Sorry so late replying. What made me think the CXL may be too large was your measurments which you gave which were band size 30" and bust size 33". Thats quite a petite frame - smaller than I am and the CXLs are difficult to fit on my chest. When you say the CXL fits well, is that using both cups at the same time? You posted a pic of you using the mediums and its clear you've enough breast tissue to fill those cups, there doesnt look to be room on your chest for the base of the XL cups. You'll see from the attached size guide that you have to find an extra 6 cm around your chest somewhere to move up from Medium to XL. You'll also see the contoured cup size guide only goes up to cup size C on small frames. My experience is from going from flat to A cup and I'm confident I could go a bit further. But from your pic you look to have nice C cup breasts - if you're not filling the C cup bras you like, then I'm sure you'll be able to get there, probably using the Large cups. Ask more if you like - and James may wish to comment some more.
Best wishes A

Attachments

• 2020-08-05-084210_528x302_scrot.png
    2020-08-05-084210_528x302_scrot.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 47