Getting back to NB after many years - Titten journey!

Titten

Hello everyone!

I wanted to start a thread for my new journey with Noogleberry and NBE in general. Everything started around 10 years ago when I was 20. Back then I was size 75A and was noogling for a couple of years, not always consistently but sometimes for hours per day.. I usually always got good swelling, but hard to say how much was actual growth, since I gained a bit of weight during this time as well and was also experimenting with some supplements. Anyway at their best my breasts were around 75B and I was quite happy with them, but would have still wished to get them bigger.

Because of massive changes in my life I didn't have the opportunity to noogle anymore and I kind of forgot about all NBE related stuff for a long time.. My breasts got smaller again, but I also started working out more, lost a bit of weight and made huge changes in my diet, so it's hard to tell if in the end any permanent growth had happened or not..

So here I am as a 30 years old woman now, back to square one and desperately wanting to get bigger breasts. I'm normal weight, but have a broad upper body and skinnier lower body, small boobs make me look quite manly and this makes me super self conscious and depressed I might also have a bit of an issue with hormones, since I have persistent acne on my chin, more hair growth on the body than I used to and hairloss on the scalp. I also have incread muscle tone even thought I haven't been training my upper body for the last years anymore..

Around a month ago I started massaging my breasts twice daily, drinking strong spearmint tea twice a day to lower my anrogends and using some PM extract topically on my breasts. I started to get bad headaches and weird pains in my head, that are probably related to more estrogen in my body, since I remember having smiliar issues back when I first started NBE and was trying to take PM, but eventually was too scared to continue because of the pains. I used to have migraines with aura when I was younger and have heard that added estrogen is not recommended in this case, so I quit using the topical PM for now My biggest hope now is the NB, since I don't know if I can do much hormone wise.. I started noogling a few days ago for 1 hour a day and sometimes added an extra hour later in the evening. I use the pump and hold method and got some nice swelling but now I feel like my left breast even shrank a bit for some reason, even though I'm getting my period in a week and they're a bit swollen anyway I always make sure to not let the color of my breasts change too much and to not feel too painful while pumping, so I would doubt that I'm overpumpibg though.. We'll see how this goes, I'll keep you updated!

I added one old picture from 10 years ago of my breasts on their largest and a another 2 pics of the current situation. Hoping to get back the boobs of the 1st pic.. Btw they do IMO also look bigger in pictures than in real life, because one can't see the full proportions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211122_091904.jpg
    Screenshot_20211122_091904.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_20211122_092158.jpg
    IMG_20211122_092158.jpg
    594.8 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_20211122_092119.jpg
    IMG_20211122_092119.jpg
    600.8 KB · Views: 313

Pumped&perky

Hey Titten,
Sorry to hear about the issues, it does sound like you are off to a good start and know what you are doing. What size domes are you using?

Titten

Hey Titten,
Sorry to hear about the issues, it does sound like you are off to a good start and know what you are doing. What size domes are you using?
Hey!
I'm now quite convinced that my left breast has shrunk quite a bit and is now also hurting all the time, something weird is going on so I will definitely take a break now I feel that I'm so unlucky with things, *sigh*. I was using the medium size domes, but my problem is that they are not wide enough and feel slightly uncomfortable to squeeze the breast in, even though there would otherwise still be a lot of space left to fill.. I also have the large ones and while the width is nice, they are just way too big otherwise and only would hold if I pump too much.. Maybe also because my chest is quite bony and it feels very uncomfortable.

Pumped&perky

Hope you get that checked out, it could be something simple though. So pumping made it feel worse? I had a similar issue with fit and size. Seems like there is a right size for each stage in the growth! I kept getting blisters under the armpit with oversized domes, really frustrating. Are the domes you have contoured? I bought the gel rings and they help with the dome edges.

Femenina

Hola, entiendo perfectamente lo que dices del pecho huesudo * suspiro contigo * acabo de pasar como un mes sin gnoolear y gracias al cielo no bajé mi talla pero mi piel me dio muchos problemas cuando empecé de nuevo yo También hago mucho ejercicio y soy muy sensible a las hormonas, el único suplemento que me atrevo a tomar es la proteína wey, pero cuando vi lo difícil que es pasar de un vaso a otro, decidí empezar con hinojo fresco. en mis comidas, mira que pasa, saludos y mucha suerte, sigue mirando y pronto pasarán los detalles difíciles

Flo

Hello everyone!

I wanted to start a thread for my new journey with Noogleberry and NBE in general. Everything started around 10 years ago when I was 20. Back then I was size 75A and was noogling for a couple of years, not always consistently but sometimes for hours per day.. I usually always got good swelling, but hard to say how much was actual growth, since I gained a bit of weight during this time as well and was also experimenting with some supplements. Anyway at their best my breasts were around 75B and I was quite happy with them, but would have still wished to get them bigger.

Because of massive changes in my life I didn't have the opportunity to noogle anymore and I kind of forgot about all NBE related stuff for a long time.. My breasts got smaller again, but I also started working out more, lost a bit of weight and made huge changes in my diet, so it's hard to tell if in the end any permanent growth had happened or not..

So here I am as a 30 years old woman now, back to square one and desperately wanting to get bigger breasts. I'm normal weight, but have a broad upper body and skinnier lower body, small boobs make me look quite manly and this makes me super self conscious and depressed I might also have a bit of an issue with hormones, since I have persistent acne on my chin, more hair growth on the body than I used to and hairloss on the scalp. I also have incread muscle tone even thought I haven't been training my upper body for the last years anymore..

Around a month ago I started massaging my breasts twice daily, drinking strong spearmint tea twice a day to lower my anrogends and using some PM extract topically on my breasts. I started to get bad headaches and weird pains in my head, that are probably related to more estrogen in my body, since I remember having smiliar issues back when I first started NBE and was trying to take PM, but eventually was too scared to continue because of the pains. I used to have migraines with aura when I was younger and have heard that added estrogen is not recommended in this case, so I quit using the topical PM for now My biggest hope now is the NB, since I don't know if I can do much hormone wise.. I started noogling a few days ago for 1 hour a day and sometimes added an extra hour later in the evening. I use the pump and hold method and got some nice swelling but now I feel like my left breast even shrank a bit for some reason, even though I'm getting my period in a week and they're a bit swollen anyway I always make sure to not let the color of my breasts change too much and to not feel too painful while pumping, so I would doubt that I'm overpumpibg though.. We'll see how this goes, I'll keep you updated!

I added one old picture from 10 years ago of my breasts on their largest and a another 2 pics of the current situation. Hoping to get back the boobs of the 1st pic.. Btw they do IMO also look bigger in pictures than in real life, because one can't see the full proportions.
I’ve also done this on and off (Ha ha mostly off!) for many years and if there’s one thing I know it is that if you keep going you WILL see results. But you have to think very long term and be persistent like crazy!

if you start now and keep doing it… i’m pretty sure you will look just as feminine and gorgeous as you did in your first picture One year from now! If you had started this one year ago you would most likely look like this now : )

TelMe86

Hi Titten! Your arm tats are beautiful and your breast shape is lovely. Hope you have great results this time around! Just wanted to let you know about “fascia blasting” for hair growth since you’re on a natural path. You can Google “Ashley Black and fascia blasting hair” for before after pics for hair loss. And for body hair, I love my Tria hair laser and you can get almost full hair removal in just a few months. I was a gorilla before and I’m down to 3 arm pit hairs and a few stray body ones here and there. I bought it new back in 2010 for $500 but I have purchased several 2nd hand for loved ones for $150. I used the the app OfferUp but I’ve seen them on eBay too. Not sure if you’re in the USA but hope these tips help.
I’ve been noogling for 3hrs/day at a pressure of 5, holding it, since Sept 2021 but have yet to see results. I’m thinking of doing a fat transfer… good luck in your journey!