Getting Rid Of Frown Lines

D

DeeDeeN

Hey all

I discovered something this week and am so excited because so far it is working (or at least it seems to be!). I was planning to keep it as my little secret but since you are all so amazing and you all share so much I decided to tell. ;)

Since I was about 20 years old I have had a very visible frown line between my eyes (on my forehead just above my nose bridge). I have a few light forehead lines too. I tried botox which done nothing for me and it feels as if its still in my forehead because some of the skin feels hard (after two years!).

Anyhow I have been looking online lately and discovered frown line plaster things that eventually make
the tissue plump up again. So I found out about pricing. They are not that expensive but I found a simpler solution. Here in South Africa we have material plaster rolls called elastoplast. It is a thick flesh coloured plaster used for wounds. I have been cutting these into triangles and using that instead. My frown lines are already much less prominent! After just one week! All you do before going to bed at night is wash your face thoroughly, pat dry, cut triangles out of plaster for all the areas you want to treat on your forehead or just above your nose, pull the skin taught, stick the plasters, go to sleep, wake up and pull off.

Let me know if any of you try it and it works for you to.

Hugs
Debs

S

sissy2345

I use Frownies, and they are amazing. It sounds like your plaster trick works the same way. I will not do botox, but hopefully they come out with a solution to freeze that muscle in the next few years. When I use frownies, they are totally gone, and stay gone. But then later if I go outside and even with sunglasses on and trying not to squint, they still come back. Argireiline (sp?) is supposed to help over extended use, but I paid $95 for a bottle and it didn't help.

D

DeeDeeN

Yes it was frownies that I got info on. They look amazing but they want R400 a box here in South Africa (because they are imported). The plasters I use cost me R20 for a 1metre roll.

Another amazing thing is South African produced Bio Oil. Its a tissue oil that makes a great additive to a persons toner (on the cotton pad you mix it with the toner NOT in the bottle). This helps a lot with light frown lines. Its amazing if used with my plaster trick. It (Bio Oil) also helps for things like stretch marks, scars and sun damage. Google it. I see they export it now.

Huggles
Dee