Getting started or not?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Louise1982

Ok, NB arrived today and got the BB yesterday - gave it a quick go with the Brava domes but don't want to damage them.

The NB cups are a different shape, I've got the large which is roughly the same depth as the large brava dome which I usually fill in 1-3 hours depending how hard I airlock then I use XL overnight. The NB cups seem too wide but not deep enough. Even just using 1 cup with the foam and holding it on, using the BB machine to pump (which is supposed to be very strong) I can't get a good seal - the air just farts out by my armpit. I really don't want to use my brava domes for this as they cost £200 per set - any tips?

(Lucy, do you or would you make domes that are XL depth but maybe M or between M and L in width?)

Is anyone else small like me? (About 27 underbust)

K

kultzu

Hi,

I used to have that problem when first received the large cups. My solution was to pump only one cup (one breast) at a time and switch to the other side. It took me about two weeks to be able to use both cups same time.

I do not know if BB pump would allow you to pump only one breast but with NB's pump we can have single or double system.

You will need to order NB's pump if you don't have one yet.

I hope my advice helps somewhat.

Kultzu

65hulagirl

Louise,

When did you order your NB? I ordered mine last week and it hasn't come yet. I'm in the US, where are you? I'm anxious to start. Being that I've used Brava as well, maybe we could keep each other posted on how we progress, and share tips, pointers, frustrations, encouragements, etc. I ordered small and mdium cups. I hope that's big enough. How many cups actually come with the kit? I orderd the double kit. It seemed like with the BB kit, you get a bunch of cups in different sizes. I have no idea what I'm getting. I did order the air lock as well. None of it will make sense to me until I actually get the thing and start using it.

L

Louise1982

Hi Kultzu,

Thanks for the tips, need to wait till I'm home alone to really have a good fiddle around, was in a bad mood about something else this morning but tried and failed even just one at a time - the suction pulls the tissue forward towards the end of the cups and that breaks the seal at the side. When I tried again with the medium BB cups (same depth as L NB cups but not so wide) I could get both on my chest and they were full in 25 mins so it's not that I have nothing to put in them! The BB cups are curved at the base to match the curve of your torso. I'll have to compare the sizes on the BB website to see if they have anything deeper but not wider.

Have got the NB pump as a portable alternative - any idea how to stop it squeaking?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Hulagirl,

I'm in London UK so the post has only got about 20 miles to come, think I ordered last Friday or maybe Monday this week. I'm in the middle of my Brava cycle at the moment (17 weeks done, trying to do another 11) but was thinking of doing a couple of BB cycles after and got the NB as hubby works abroad so could take it instead of BB - the pump is actually quite squeaky! The BB makes loads of noise, not sure why they designed it to do so much beeping, surely anyone trying to grow boobs wants to do it undercover!?! Had a quick go with the BB today, it really pulls on the nipples and is definitely stronger than brava, already had some brava swelling when I started and not sure if I had more or less after 25mins with BB, nipples were inflated and boobs were funny pointy shape like the BB cups. The large NB cups seem quite small in terms of depth, similar to medium BB or narrow large brava, but the diameter is huge!! Even just using one with the foam padding and the BB on strong suction I couldn't get a seal, but felt that if I did it would've been full in about 20mins!

How long did you use brava? what were your measurements before and after? I've only left it off overnight once at week 11 and then I had gained 0.75 inches which was from loose 32B to full 32B, now after 12 hours domes off I'm very full 32B / small 32C - want to be full C then hope to maintain small D with NB. If you ordered NB double system it should come with 1 pair of same size cups, did you order a pair of S and a pair of M or 1 single in each size?

65hulagirl

Louise,

I did Brava for 18 weeks wearing it 12-14 hr. a night. Before I started, I measured 27.5 inches underneath, 30 inches tip of nipple. After i finished Brave i measure 32 inches tip of nipple. I've been off of Brava for 2 1/2 months now and have retained all my growth. I read in one of your postings that you used the Brava domes using the airlock, is that correct? How did you do that? I didn't even know you could do that. perhaps I would have grown more if I had known that. It's funny, just the other day I was saying to my husband "I wish Brava would come up with something that would give you more suction for more swelling" I had no idea any of these other pumps existed until I stumbled upon this forum. I am so glad I found it and can't wai to try the NB. I'm convinced that tissue expansion is the only way to real growth. I ordered the double pump with both the medium cups and the small cups, 2 of each. Do you think I should have gone to large? It's kind of hard to know until I actually try this thing. I'm afraid the large won't fit. I've read a lot of postings with people having problems getting it to stay on with a good suction. I am very petite.

L

Louise1982

Hulagirl - finally someone small!

I'm 27-28 underneath depending on breathing, and started at 31-31.5 breathing out fully or 32 standing normally, 33 bending. Think I'm up to about 33 bust and 34-34.5 bending which is about 0.5-0.75 cups. Congrats on yours, 2 inches is great! To make Brava airlock you just need 3 bits of 6mm internal diameter tubing (from pet fish supply shop or pet area in supremarket), then you need a t-connector and a one-way valve (AKA check valve). Use the T and tubes to make same shape as the tube part of brava, attach each horizontal arm to a dome then attach the valve to the vertical tube. You suck the air out with your mouth until it feels like pulling (not pain or you'll bruise), the air doesn't go back in due to the valve. As you swell you need to keep sucking to maintain the pull. I'm DD after standard session or about E/F after long session. Full B, small C 12 hours later.

I think the large NB cups will be too big for you - they are certainly too wide for my chest, even though I'd fill them if I could get a seal. Good luck & keep me posted x

L

Louise1982

p.s. Brava / bosom beauty / NB domes and tubes, airlocks, pumps are all compatible with each other. I have found brava domes fit well and are comfortable in terms of rib pressure but a bit itchy. The NB airlock can be used with brava but not quite sure how it works yet!

65hulagirl

Thanks Loiuse, I'll let you know when my Nb comes in. I'm sure I'll have more questions then. Do you think I can use the NB pump with the airlock that I got from them with the Brava domes? Or would it be better just to use the cups that comes with the NB?

L

Louise1982

Depends how hard you're going to pump. I'd use the NB cups if you can as they're a lot cheaper. If you're going to pump and airlock for a longer period esp overnight then you may need the brava domes to keep the seal.

65hulagirl

Louise,

My NB came yesterday and I tried it for the first time last night. I'm a little confused about something though. The instructions say to pump and release the pressure and pump and release the pressure, do this for 10 minutes night and morning. But I thought the reason why I got the airlock was so that I can pump and lock in the air and walk around and do other things. So, my question is: Are you suppose to pump, release, pump, release, repeat for 10 minutes or pump and leave it there for as long as you can. Also, did you notice that if you pump and airlock and walk around and do other things that it's a little uncomfortable, not like Brava? With Brava, I could do just about anything. I cleaned house and other household chores with no problems. I'm not used to the cups of the NB. They seem so little in comparison the the Brava domes. Also, Louise, I am understanding correctly that you wore the Brava at night without the smartbox, but with an airlock?

L

Louise1982

Hi Hulagirl,

I only really got the NB for the domes to use with BB, but thought I could use NB while travelling and then when I finally quit the whole booby thing give the NBE a proper go, there is one girl on here who's gone from B-D with NB and now pumps 1-2x weekly to maintain which sounds great. I haven't had a go with the pump as it makes so much noise. The BB I bought was 2nd hand so I didn't get any tubing but I wanted the airlock just in case - I always order the full package! Like I said the BB is so noisy and the NB pump squeaks and I live with my parents so haven't had much of a go. I'll be putting those on hold until February while I finish off with Brava. Why don't you start a new topic on NB technique to find if others are pumping up and down or pumping and airlocking? Good luck with it!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Louise, im more than happy to send a silent NB hand pump if its causing you any problems, just let me know,

best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

65hulagirl

Lucy,

So, can you clarify as to how I should be using the system? Is it pump, release, pump, release for the duration, or is it pump, airlock for the amount of time I can commit to at a sitting?

Also, can anyone explain to me why with Brava, it takes 12 plus hours for 12 plus weeks to get growth, and it only takes minutes a day with NB?

L

Louise1982

With NB you only really get the Brava swelling and it'll probably never be as big. You're not really getting permanent growth you're trying to cause swelling then maintain it which is why you have to keep pumping indefinitely (though hopefully less often later). You may end up with some growth after a very long period. My view with Brava is that it's a case of how many hours you wear each day, minus how many hours you leave off and when that gets to be significant youll get growth. Also my swelling seems to be reducing now and I'm airlocking so tight it's uncomfortable, there's only so much I can stand or I can't sleep. I think this signifies the end of the useful cycle time as the body is used to the suction. Just trying to hang in there until about 14th January then will do another cycle next winter, or sooner if my parents move so I'm home alone. Did you ever give bosom beauty a go?

Lucy - is it ok for you to just remember it and I'll let yo know when I'm actually using it more? Are other people's pumps silent?

S

SASSY

Hi Louise, No I don't have a silent pump- it squeaks whenever there's pressure placed on the trigger, but I've found a way of pumping that's fairly quiet though ( due to living with parents as well, & not wanting any embarassing questions) :eek: If you only apply gentle pressure on the trigger when you pump it does'nt seem to make quite so much noise, to be honest it's probably not as noisy as either of us think, it's just that we know what's making the sound ;D. Doing it this way does take a bit longer to get to the right pressure but I think it's probably better for your boobs to pump them up slowly.
I now have the new connectors from Lucy & have been trying them out for about a week now! I ordered 2 so I could have one on each cup with just enough length of tubing to bend them over & take up less space under a T-shirt. I've found that you need to use the pump a lot less with the connectors as there is no loss of pressure, I just pump till everythings quite tight then press the release button on each connector to detach the pump & tubing. It's really important to press both buttons at exactly the same time otherwise you lose suction to the other cup through the open end of the connector- bit bit confusing to begin with, but gets quite easy with some practise!

How is anyone else getting on with the new connectors?

Breast Wishes, Sarah x

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Louise, yes please just let me know when you want one. Ive checked the pumps randomly and some have a slight squeak and not others. I have discusse this with the engineer and he has promised to look into this. Obviously, its not a fault but could be off putting to some.

best wishes

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
SASSY said:
Hi Louise, No I don't have a silent pump- it squeaks whenever there's pressure placed on the trigger, but I've found a way of pumping that's fairly quiet though ( due to living with parents as well, & not wanting any embarassing questions) :eek: If you only apply gentle pressure on the trigger when you pump it does'nt seem to make quite so much noise, to be honest it's probably not as noisy as either of us think, it's just that we know what's making the sound ;D. Doing it this way does take a bit longer to get to the right pressure but I think it's probably better for your boobs to pump them up slowly.
I now have the new connectors from Lucy & have been trying them out for about a week now! I ordered 2 so I could have one on each cup with just enough length of tubing to bend them over & take up less space under a T-shirt. I've found that you need to use the pump a lot less with the connectors as there is no loss of pressure, I just pump till everythings quite tight then press the release button on each connector to detach the pump & tubing. It's really important to press both buttons at exactly the same time otherwise you lose suction to the other cup through the open end of the connector- bit bit confusing to begin with, but gets quite easy with some practise!

How is anyone else getting on with the new connectors?

Breast Wishes, Sarah x

Hi Sarah, im glad you are getting on well with the new connectors and its reallly usefiul to get your feedback as you were one of the first and certainly the first to use one on each cup. What if you just bend the main tubing to the hand pump to shut off the air flow and then unlock each connector one by one? i wonder if that will work.

best wishes

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
65hulagirl said:
Lucy,

So, can you clarify as to how I should be using the system? Is it pump, release, pump, release for the duration, or is it pump, airlock for the amount of time I can commit to at a sitting?

Also, can anyone explain to me why with Brava, it takes 12 plus hours for 12 plus weeks to get growth, and it only takes minutes a day with NB?

Hi, when the NB was developed , it was recommended to pump, deflate and then re-pump for about 15-30 minutes each day. With this regime, many users have been pleased with results but now as you can see it is trying to be compared to the Brava and BB which are much more expensive and electrically powered. It is like comparing apples and pairs but it does appear that good results can be achieved by using the airlock to shut off the vacuum , keeping the breasts pumped up for longer. There is no right or wrong way and also depends on your lifeststyle and time you can commit to it. Obviously, the longer the time the quicker and better the results. Have a look at this section on the forum as it will give you more feedback about this subject from other users:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=35.0

i hope this helps to answer you questions,
best wishes

65hulagirl

Lucy,

I just want to make sure I am using the correct size cups. I ordered the small and medium cups. I didn't even try the small as they seem so small. I don't know if it's because I'm used to the Brava domes that look HUGE. So I started using the medium cups and they stay on just fine. I had no problems getting a suction. When I pump to the moment it gets uncomfortable, my nipples are still at least an inch away from touching. Is that the way it's suppose to be, so as to allow for room to grow? Or am I suppose to be using the small cups? If I do use the small cups, I know that I would be filling them out immediately. Which one is correct?

Also, I don't know if anyone has had this happen to them, but it seems like as soon as I take the cups off, my boobs actually seem smaller. Why is that happening? As the day goes on, they return to normal. I was expecting them to be a little swollen after I take them off, and then wear off as the day goes on. Am I doing something wrong? Somebody, please help!!

K

kultzu

Hi 65hulagirl,

Sounds to me that you are using correct cup size, the medium cups. They give you definitely the room to grow and depends on how long and how often you pump then you will fill up the cups one day.

Usually when I take the cups off, my breasts stay swollen and they are very huge. After 12 hours, I would lose about an inch (2 cm). So I don't know why your breasts seem smaller. How long do you pump ? you mentioned that u didn't feel comfortable while pumping , perhaps you should release the air a bit and pump again. If it doesn't seem to be better, give your breasts a break at least one day and try again later on. Take it easy at first.

Kultzu

Status
Not open for further replies.