Golden Sun's NBE Journal

Goldensun

I am a male, 27(almost 28) who wants feminine breasts. I am going to be using a combination of Purafem(pills, serum and cream), saw palmetto, and noogling. I am currently flat chested with bra calculator saying I'm either a 34a or a 34b. I just got my purafem and noogleberry today will start PM and noogle tonight SP tomorrow(need to buy it in the morning). I am currently aiming for about 36C.

Goldensun

So I tried noogling last night and had some difficulty, I couldn't get both cups on at the same time. So what I'm going to be doing is 2 Purafem caplets(morning and night 4 total), use PM serum and cream morning and night, and noogle 1 cup at a time for 10 minutes twice(night only total 20 minutes). I will be taking SP once I get it.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Welcome

It is quite common to have trouble with both domes initially when starting from a rather flat point. And I had trouble too when I started. You're doing the right thing.. slow and gentle with one at first and work up to doing both and then longer periods. It is important to condition the skin to the exercise and allow the skin to stretch and grow.

DJ

Goldensun

Thank you. I got the saw palmetto this morning and took 2 caplets(160 mg extract per caplet). I missed the pumping yesterday due to my niece and nephew, but will continue tonight with everything including 2 more sp. I'll be posting a starting pic withunnthe next few days.

Goldensun

Been busy and unable to upload pic. I have been pumping 20-30 minutes everyday and can fit both cups on at the same time. On my last day off I pumped for a total of 3-4 hours in 30-60 minute intervals and had some swelling that lasted about 20 minutes but on a normal day swelling goes down immediately. I have some cute bras coming in the mail that will fit me now and until I gain a cup size(hopefully that will be in a few months). I am continuing my routine of PM serum and cream twice daily, 2 caps Purafem twice daily, and 2 SP twice daily.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
See, it doesn't take much time to get both going but now it is a matter doing and doing.. even when you don't feel like it.

DJ

Goldensun

Just got my bras in a couple days ago. My favorite is the Valmont 45801(front closure white) because it is the most comfortable. My second favorite is the Claudette CD2000(pink and black) because it is easy to put on and is the cutest I got. The Lily of France 2111541(red one) I like but is the hardest to hook, but makes me look like I have the biggest breasts with a shirt on. The Affinitas Intimates 131 is a little easier to hook than the Lily of France and is slightly les comfortable when worn and gives me a slightly larger breast appearance(slightly smaller than the Lily). The one that I fill the best is the Valmont, but I will eventually fill all of them fully. The pic here is from before starting NBE, the bra pics will be in the next couple posts.

Attachments

• IMG_20160325_150531.jpg
    IMG_20160325_150531.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 24

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I hope things are going well for you. It's been an exciting couple of weeks for myself. I was browsing around for bra ideas and remembered you mentioning a few. I was interested in the Lily but it seems to not have larger band sizes. So I'm curious what sizes you've gotten.

When I first started, I had to go with 38s to get even close to a usable cup size. But as I learned and experimented, I found that was generally too small a band for me. It took time but I finally grew into the "normal" cup sizes and since I like a 42 or 40 band, I find I'm still limited to selection.. *sigh*

DJ