Got my extender Onwards to 7.5 inches BPEL

monaug5

I will be writing my experiences with the extender every once in a while whilst also stating any growth I get!

A thread will be made in the gallery pics forum soon which will host my starting size with further pictures being taken when noticeable growth occurs.

My plan is to use for a minimum of 1 hour every day not forgetting to oil it throughly with vaseline at the end of each month.

I measure my growth every 3 months of the erect length so that I can see progress. I am expecting 0.13 inches every month which is leads to a very reasonable 1.25 inches in a year. No rest days will be taken however I will be putting on the extender during random times during the day to compensate for this.

December 2009 --- Final Goal
EL.......6" ----- EL.....7.5"
EG......5.5" ----- EG....5.75" or 6" (Which ever it is by the time I reach my length goal)

Next measurement: (March 2010)

steve

Re: Got my extender today: MONAUG5

Hi Monaug5 and thank you for your post.

We look forward to your updates and just let me know if i can be of help.

kind regards

Steve

www.noogleberry.com

monaug5

Re: Got my extender today: MONAUG5

steve said:
Hi Monaug5 and thank you for your post.

We look forward to your updates and just let me know if i can be of help.

kind regards

Steve

www.noogleberry.com

Glad to be here.

monaug5

Re: Got my extender Onwards to 7.5 inches

Erect length seems to be bigger .

So my stats are just to recap:

As you can see my goal is to have 7.5" which I think is possible by April 2011 but lets see how we go!

Currently I think my girth is also bigger now than the 5.5 I measured but I will not be sure until I measure in march.

monaug5

Well I have not taken a measurement either have I been consistent but I believe it to be around 6.5inches now but I am not fully sure.

monaug5

Will begin stretching at 17cm on the 1st July 2010!

Hopefully by then my penis will be able to tolerate it!

monaug5

I am at 6.25 inches now but I must admit I have been taking things slow so mroe updates will be coming soon.