GOT MY NB!!!! but i cant get it to stay on!

brielle

finally! after 4 months of deciding.
i got it! ;D

now i just have to figure out how to do it
id like to do pump and hold but it wont stay on my breasts
it falls of even if i pump and it seem to have enough pressure
i watched a video on youtube on how to put it on and i did that
but only one of the cups has air pumping out of it
and i cant make the airlock work
or maybe i just dont know how to use it.
help? ???

that1spaztichik

Hmmm. I don't use airlocks, so I'm not sure what might be wrong with those...I know some people have had issues with putting them on upside down, so make sure they're going the right way. As far as keeping them on...are you using a lot of lube? I find the more lube, the better they suction. Also, if you aren't propped up correctly, my domes pop off very easily. I put a few pillows behind me and lay down, so I'm kind of sitting up but mostly laying. I put my lotion on (I massage with some, then put more on once that lotion is absorbed so I still have some to stick the domes on with) and hold both domes to my chest, and I pump with the pump in a hand that is also holding a dome. If things get finicky, I close off one dome, hold just one dome to my chest, pump it, lock it, unlock the other dome and pump it on, then lock it. Or at this point you can unlock both (once they are both on) and then they SHOULD stay on, cuz there should be no air leaking to try to go into the other dome. It's tricky at first, but you can do it! Good luck!!

LAWMANN2004

HI Brielle !!!!!!!
You could allways use the old bra trick to help you get suction when first starting.
Find an old bra at least 2 sizes to big for you, (Thrift shop works better $$ wise).
Cut holes in the cups for the lines to come thru.
Put the domes inside of the bra cups, then hook the lines back up.
Put the bra on and pump. Instant third hand to hold everything in place while pumping.
Don't forget to use lots of lotion before use.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
Jamie2 :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Brielle - i have just emailed you in reply to your email. Good advice Jamie2 and thespazzychick247 !

best wishes

Lucy :)

brielle

@spaz thanks alot hun! will keep everything you said, in mind!
@lucy i just read it. thanks a lot. i will not use the airlock for now as you advised.will keep you posted!thank you!

@jamie heyyy that sounds like a good idea. i think it will prevent boob farting!lol
i think my house mate will think i fart too much lol
yes i do use palmers lotion (its actually for stretchmarks but its pretty good! my bio oil is costly. i only use it for the intended parts of my body)

ive been reading some threads now that i am actually an official noogler.
and im one of those who experience boob farting ha ha. air escapes but i manage to keep up with it,

i got the new large contoured domes.(im surprised to know that i am a large size! fits perfectly! lucy was right!)

although the new contour helps, its still uncomfy by the rib cage, or maybe im too new and i dont know how to position it well. still struggling with keeping domes on!

i also have the airlock but unable to use it at the moment and i am just using binder clips as advised.works pretty well for me!

last ive been collecting information and learnings about noogleberry was november.
so the things to know about
or specific instructions i may have forgotten
so i am just lurking around looking for "how to noogle" threads
like how long you can wear them or you should.

pump and hold is what i am doing, because i find pump and release tiring?
i can't wait to see swelling and results :D

LAWMANN2004

HI Brelle !!!
The use of an old bra helps to keep the cups in place when first starting.
It wont eliminate the farts yet, but as your breasts grow the farts will stop.
As far as pumping go's, I pump for 1 hr in the morning, and 1 hr at night. More if I have time.
Some days I only have time for 1/2 of that. So pump when you are able to for as long as possable.
Stay safe and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 :) ;)

brielle said:
finally! after 4 months of deciding.
i got it! ;D

now i just have to figure out how to do it
id like to do pump and hold but it wont stay on my breasts
it falls of even if i pump and it seem to have enough pressure
i watched a video on youtube on how to put it on and i did that
but only one of the cups has air pumping out of it
and i cant make the airlock work
or maybe i just dont know how to use it.
help? ???

Hey!! I ordered them less than a week ago and I had the same problem!!! It took me such a hard time getting them on!! Now I can keep them perfectly on though! Here's what you do, take some cream and massage it into your breasts, but dont let it go all into your breasts, leave some on it (let the cream shine off your breasts) then put the cups on and start pumping, it will stay on perfectly!!!!!

aries

use correct oil

we have some good experience with almond oil (kneipp)
organic almond oil from La Drome Provencale also works

use enough to make a better seal, otherwise with the slightest movement (eg arms) the domes may loosen suction

Madilyn

Just Trying To Be The Girl I've Always Wanted 2 Be
I hold the pump between my knees while holding the domes in position with both hands. Once I pump with my knees long enough that the domes will stay in place, then I finish pumping using my hand. It takes a little practice, but it became second nature to me after awhile. I use baby oil as lube per a suggestion here on the forum. Keep at it, it's so worth it...

Kisses,

Maddy

brielle

thank you friends.
i am currently using palmer's lotion
and yeah it does take practice i can manage now.
i am able to walk with it on! lol
and i found out the more pressure,the better it stays on

but its just annoying when sometimes it farts haha air goes out.
ugh!
il try those oils you suggested

thanks!