has any one noogled after a fatty breast tranfer?

DivaZ

I'm looking into the day transfer, and I'm wondering if any nooglers have had the transfer and still boggled with great results?

lexuswoman

I've read about the fat transfer and seen where the person is required the wear the Brava system before having it done, not sure about afterwards though. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt though! There was a girl on here, her screen name was Anastasia916, she was considering having the fat transfer done, but I haven't seen her around here in ages. Not sure if she ever had it done.

Lex

DivaZ

Thank you! Ya I remember her. I noodles for 9 months and gained a full cup permanently, and then got pregnant. I
Want to start again but am considering the fatty transfer as week as noogling. I wonder if it will
Make the fast stay... I have read that if you brava after the surgery, your more than likely to keep 80% of the fatty transfer
I am very excited to get back on the noogling train;)

lexuswoman

I would think that noogling after having the fat transfer would be very beneficial, not only to maintain, but to also help with gaining additional size! ;D

Lex

Newbynoogly

Hello just wondering whether you went ahead with transfer and noogled after?, I'm noogling now and doing a transfer in a few weeks