Has anyone ever heard of this???? :)

N

naturalboobs

Hello Ladies,

I'm back!! I haven't been on the forum for quite some time. I've taken a break pumping in Feb. had some Pump issues but The Wonderful Lucy has taken care of all of that. I started up back March and everything is going good now. I was searching the web for a quick fix for my abs without going under the knife, but maybe some laser treatment like velashape, titan or Themarge here are some befores and afters of velashape.
http://www.velashapemanhattannyc.com/before_and_after.html

A website came up that sold machines for these types of treatments. To my surprise one of the machines using light is said to make breast bigger with no side affects. I've never heard of this before, have any of you. I would love to have this done before my trip. Here's the thing. I don't what is this treatment or service is called!!!! I've just stumbled on the site that sells the machine. Here's the link with the before and afters:
http://www.medicamerica.com/information.php?info_id=17
What do you ladies think??!!!! The company is located in Canada, and i called today. The sales rep said he is going to give me the names of some of the clients who has bought the machines and is currently using it. I may have to take a trip to Canada ladies. Have any of you ladies ever heard of this, in any Country??

He stated that it is not a miracle machine you may not go from an A cup to a DD cup, but you will reach you full breast size if your hormones were working correctly at the time your breast was growing.

PS
I think he said you would have to have a couple of session, and he will get the info that I've requested. I will then find out how much this service cost. Imagine using the Noogleberry after you have reached your full growth potential :p :p :p :p :p :p

N

naturalboobs

Hey girls,

Look what else I found : http://www.vitalitytech.com/products.php?cPath=32&osCsid=9172d5e31974a5c4b3432524efe6fd71

Some great info here that explains how the process works.

Love,
Naturalboobs

Rachiex

Blimey! $30,000 dollars. I think even if we all clubbed together what we could get together we wouldn't be able to afford it! I think people who could afford to buy it would have boob jobs or something instead or the macrolane injection thing every month. Did you find out how much it was for a session? If this works they should have clinics in every town in every country - they'd make a fortune! Bit strange that no one has ever heard of this machine though - you would think if it was that good then we would know about it but then I guess not everyone has heard of the noogleberry and it works (fingers crossed!) x x x x

E

elusia

Wow! That sounds interesting! Did you find out where one can get treatments and what they cost? I think it might be good to use different natural ways of growing boobs in correlation - some of us needs that in order for something to happen ;)

N

naturalboobs

Hello Ladies,

I've found two doctors who offer this service. I got the names from the manufacture. One is all the way upstate NY near Buffalo, and the other is in Canada. The one in NY charges $200 per session and advised the package is for 6 which is $1200. The doctor in Canada said you need about 4 treatments. Both doctors said the machine is amazing and have never seen anything else like it. (gave me this advise, because I got their numbers because I said I was interested in purchasing the equipment) Unfortunately for me, it is almost impossible to get to either without spending the extra money in air fare to get there. LOL!!! Was really trying to find a way to get to the one in NY. Oh yeah, each session is 1/2 hour.

Rachiex, LOL!!! I can only wish to purchase that machine. However if I had the money I know for a fact my return would be amazing, as many woman do not want to go under the knife.

Love you all,
Naturalboobs.

PS
That blue tacking idea is amazing, I just started Noogling again last night with it on. Much more comfortable.

D

daylight

do you happen to know where the doctor is located exactly in canada? it would be great help...:D

N

naturalboobs

Hello Daylight!!! ;D ;D

This is the info to the doctor in Canada:

Dr Amy Pham in Ontario : 416-638-2988

The people are so nice there. When I call they are more that happy to give me as much info as possible. Please let me know if it is within reach to you, and if you decide to go and have this done. I'm working very hard to get to the one in Upstate NY, and figure out how much everything is going to cost. There is a bus that can take me there but I have to drive 1 hour to the bus, (the bus ride is 9 hours long) and then when I get off the bus it is about another hour long drive. Which I'm not going to have a car. :'( :'( :'( This is so fustrating for me but I'm going to make a way. I would fly and stay for a week to get the treatment, but you have to get several treatments. About 1 every week or so. hahahahahahahahahahaha Wouldn't life be so simple if it was just one powerful treament!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D Let me know how it goes

N

naturalboobs

Well one day I was doing some research on natural breast enlargement, and I came across this company who manufactures the machines. I tried to find a doctor who offers this service, but was unable to because the machines are so new. I tried Manhattan which is cosmetic capital #2 (California is #1) hahahahaha. No one knew what I was talking about. So I decided to call the company itself, and a nice gentlemen told me all about the machine and how it works. I wanted to know if he had gotten any testimonials from doctores who have successfully treated patients and he has given me two. Doctors. One in Upstate NY and the other in Canada.

I was successful to find a bus that stops right in the same town as the doctor I want to see in Upstate NY. And the fare is not as bad as I thought. Im really thinking about going to get a treatment by the end of this week and one more before I leave for my Cruise. I don't want to go on the Cruise being the only flat chested one out of all my friends :'( :'(. I've been taking herbs and pumping with NB every night for 15 min and I've been really seeing a difference, but I'm soooooooo impatient so I wanted to try a quicker fix...

C

catsrule

very intersting stuff, here, naturalboobs, but try pumpimg for at least 30-45 minutes...you MAY see abig difference if you increase pump-hold time! good luck!

N

naturalboobs

Thank you so much Catsrule!!!

I'm so impatient this days. I guess because my trip and summer is right around the corner. I just wamt to have some boobs for the first time in my life!!

D

daylight

naturalboobs...i will contact them soon and when i get all the information i will let you know what they say...i am not sure of where it is located i have to call them up to ask...but i think it is in my reach...lets see crossing my fingers..

i will let you know how much they are charging and other detailed information...

thanks again ...:D

K

kultzu

I am excited for you, girls ! Naturalboobs and Daylight.

Let us know how it turns out to be. Hope for the best !

Kultzu

Z

Zenity

Any updates about this?

It is very dissapointing how many posts are promising a follow up and never come back. :(