Has anyone tried the booty pump or experienced sagginess?

Techgrl

I read some posts that said their breast tissue expanded but returned to a smaller and deflated size after the swelling came down. Is this common? Would my small but firm breasts become saggy after the swelling with south turned nipples? Has any woman who started out firm experienced this? Is there a way to prevent this if it's possible?

I also have been searching for noogleberry butt pump results but I can't find any! Has anyone prone to cellulite used them?

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Initially stretch is temporary, but the more you pump regularly there will come a point when the swellings will stay, small to start with, but if you keep using Noogleberry you will grow as large as you want to - eventually.

I have had my Noogleberry for years and never really used it every day, several times a day, so I never ever saw anything apart from temporary swelling. But with present lockdown to amuse myself I decided to really have a crack at it, and it is working!!

So you really do need to pump as much and as often as you can, the sooner you will see growth. I know it's hard and you think it will never work - but eventually it will - and with some people it works sooner rather than later! Good luck!

Meme80

I use the the booty pump, actually used the smaller cups on my breasts as well. I use the smaller cups on the upper part of my butt cheeks and pump and hold. I did 20 minutes sessions for a few months along with adding meal replacement protein drinks to my diet as easier calorie loading. I gained an inch and half over the time to present that I've been Noogling with complete inconsistency (sometime weeks/month of no use). Exercise (bridges/hip thrusts, inconsistently) for shaping, and healthy calorie loading for weight gain (I'm consistent with inconsistency), and booty pump to concentrate the blood flow and over 1.5 years, I've gone from 33.5" hip area to 35" hip area. I also pump and hold for an hour now with the small cups on the apple of my cheeks and then on the sides for an hour (to avoid hip dips from bridges when I bother doing them). I also fit the large booty cups now, but literally the entire cup fits the cheek. On a side note, I've noticed that even with the butt gain, I didn't lose my thigh gap, if anything the large cups specifically can't spare that flesh when suctioning so it's actually lifting my butt up. And no, it's not the bridges, I did a booty camp of 100 bridges every day for 30 days last year, but now frequent 100 bridges twice a month or so.

In the end, I try not to be too hard on myself, and any type of consistency, even if it's inconsistency, will gain you results, as long as you stay the course. And I look at it this way, you gain little wisdom when every thing is consistent, the potential for wealth of wisdom is greater when things are inconsistent.....

Oh, as for your breast saggy question, you may feel less volume for a short while that your body is building up fatty tissue to occupy the new space pumping is creating in your breasts. I started out as a 32C /30D for my life before noogling, sagging a bit just from natural aging, no children. After a couple years of, yes, inconsistent vacuum suctioning, one or so years with Chinese brand cups that were not contoured that allowed me to grow from slightly saggy 32C/30D to perkier 32D/30DD with a lot of uncomfortable and unsightly growing pains from over pumping on bad fitting cups. Then I got the Noogleberry booty pump when I wanted to grow my bum. I found the small booty cup about the same size as the large Chinese breast cup, but is contoured and shorter. So I decided what the hey, I'll try the small booty cups on my chest as well. About a year with the small booty cups on my breasts and now fill those cups and am a full 32DD/30E. I just got the large contoured breast cups a few days ago, which is 1/2 a cm larger diameter than the rim of the small booty cups but taller with more volume. I swell to DDD after pumping now.

Sorry this is so long winded. It's only my second post after lurking so long...I'll deflate soon. *Wink, wink*

Last edited:

StevieSimone

I use the the booty pump, actually used the smaller cups on my breasts as well. I use the smaller cups on the upper part of my butt cheeks and pump and hold. I did 20 minutes sessions for a few months along with adding meal replacement protein drinks to my diet as easier calorie loading. I gained an inch and half over the time to present that I've been Noogling with complete inconsistency (sometime weeks/month of no use). Exercise (bridges/hip thrusts, inconsistently) for shaping, and healthy calorie loading for weight gain (I'm consistent with inconsistency), and booty pump to concentrate the blood flow and over 1.5 years, I've gone from 33.5" hip area to 35" hip area. I also pump and hold for an hour now with the small cups on the apple of my cheeks and then on the sides for an hour (to avoid hip dips from bridges when I bother doing them). I also fit the large booty cups now, but literally the entire cup fits the cheek. On a side note, I've noticed that even with the butt gain, I didn't lose my thigh gap, if anything the large cups specifically can't spare that flesh when suctioning so it's actually lifting my butt up. And no, it's not the bridges, I did a booty camp of 100 bridges every day for 30 days last year, but now frequent 100 bridges twice a month or so.

In the end, I try not to be too hard on myself, and any type of consistency, even if it's inconsistency, will gain you results, as long as you stay the course. And I look at it this way, you gain little wisdom when every thing is consistent, the potential for wealth of wisdom is greater when things are inconsistent.....

Oh, as for your breast saggy question, you may feel less volume for a short while that your body is building up fatty tissue to occupy the new space pumping is creating in your breasts. I started out as a 32C /30D for my life before noogling, sagging a bit just from natural aging, no children. After a couple years of, yes, inconsistent vacuum suctioning, one or so years with Chinese brand cups that were not contoured that allowed me to grow from slightly saggy 32C/30D to perkier 32D/30DD with a lot of uncomfortable and unsightly growing pains from over pumping on bad fitting cups. Then I got the Noogleberry booty pump when I wanted to grow my bum. I found the small booty cup about the same size as the large Chinese breast cup, but is contoured and shorter. So I decided what the hey, I'll try the small booty cups on my chest as well. About a year with the small booty cups on my breasts and now fill those cups and am a full 32DD/30E. I just got the large contoured breast cups a few days ago, which is 1/2 a cm larger diameter than the rim of the small booty cups but taller with more volume. I swell to DDD after pumping now.

Sorry this is so long winded. It's only my second post after lurking so long...I'll deflate soon. *Wink, wink*
Hey! So that’s interesting you put booty cups on your breasts. I may purchase that!