Helen need advice, pls!

H

Helen_

Hello ladies, I am new in this forum. Firstly I'd like to say that my English is nor very good, so apologies for any mistakes.. :)
I'm going to list the facts now:

Started noggling on 21th November 2009
Begining measurements: underbust - 29'', around my bust - 30.5'' (34A bra size);
23 years old;
No children;
Never used any natural breast enchantment methods;

It's been nearly 3 months. I've started with medium cups for about 2 hours a day. 1 hour in the morning and one in the evening (missed just one session on New Years eve). Now I fill in the medium cups in 15-20 minutes, I've also ordered large ones a month ago, but they're too big for my petite chest :'( .

my problem is current measurements: underbust - 29'',
around my bust(right after pumping session) - 32.5'';
around my bust(just after 2 hours of pumping) - 30.5'' (absolutely same as three months ago!);
the only long lasting thing for me is the red cup's marks on my skin, I can still see them after 5 - 6 hours.
I also haven't gained or lost any weight in this period of time.

I am so worried that I am the one who can't respond to NB, I worked on it so hard and patiently, but it gets harder and harder to do it now.. DEAR LADIES, can you please tell me something to give me some hope?? I know that it takes long time to notice an increase in size, but in my case there are no increase at all just after 2 hours of pumping - do you think this can change if I keep doing it? Does any of you experienced something similar?I am not pessimistic usually, but today after 2 1/2 hours pumping session still failing to see any increase I feel worried..

I didn't use this forum before because of my insane busy timetable(I am a student and full time employee), but I've changed my mind this morning, after reading through the posts and seeing how much psychological support and advice you contribute to each other. I have to make some time and become a part of this, for now as an advice seeker, but if I manage to see results in the future, I might make myself useful by sharing my experiences in this forum :D

cleo

Welcome to the forum Helen. Unfortunately, in the world of natural breast enhancement 3 months is not a long time and just because you haven't had an increase in measurements in that time doesn't mean you will not respond to NB. I gained 1" in my first three months but I was using herbs as well at that time. In my second 3 months I have gained only 0.25", so pretty slow but progress all the same and I know how disheartening it is when you read about others who respond very quickly, I've been there too. Apart from the measurements, you haven't said whether you feel any difference in your breasts, such as more fullness or firmer breasts, which is what tends to happen before you start to grow. There are other things you can do alongside using NB such as massage to increase the blood supply to your breasts, increasing your protein intake, drink lots of water and of course you can go down the road of herbs, BO etc, although I would give the NB more of a chance before you decide to mess with herbs. You obviously have a good routine going and I'm assuming its only getting harder because you are disheartened about your lack of progress but please don't give up yet, stick with your routine, at least you have filled the medium cups (which I have yet to do). You haven't said what pumping method you are using (pump and hold or pump and release) but you could try to vary this and see what results you get. I would also advise you to pump for half an hour with the medium domes then switch to the large domes, you may manage to get them on after pre pumping with the medium domes first. I hope this helps and please keep using the forum for support.

By the way, your English appears very good to me. :)

D

daylight

use this method to keep track of you growth...since even i dont notice a growth if i measure it the regular way.

http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-with-implants,904,30.html

OptimisticGirl

Hi Helen,

How are you doing? Are you getting any result yet?

I think that I'm too a slow responder. So your result will be really encouraging for me :)

itsjust4fun91

I'm another slow responder. I thought if I bumped it up for at least an hour or so each time I would finally start getting somewhere, but all it got me was marks. So I switched gears. I moved it to once in the morning for 30 and once in the evening for 30, I was having the same problem though. It would only last for a few hours and then be gone. So I added in another in the middle of the day thirty minute session and saw some improvement. Today I had extra time on my hands so I added another 30 minute set in today and I have to say, I'm really really excited on how that worked out. I've had the most awesome swelling today that I've ever had. It's been 4 hours since my last session and I still have a lot of swelling to the point that my bra is uncomfortable!

I thought about this post after that happened and thought I would drop in and tell you. Maybe if you do the same and break your 2 hours down into 4 30 minute sessions maybe it will help you get over this hump and hold your swelling.

Good Luck,
Mel

OptimisticGirl

@itsjust4fun91:
I really want to try that,too. But I have to go to work the whole day and cannot bring the system to the office to have 1 mid day session ;D. Can only do that on weekend, but still fail to maintain the swelling I got.
Maybe it's because I just use NB for 3 weeks. So I will be patient! ;D I have 11 months left to reach my goal, hence, no hastiness ;D

J

janonthemtn

Dear Helen,

Please use NB consistantly and in time you will be rewarded. I too, was very discouraged at first. i actually gave up. but i kept reading the forum.
what changed my mind? eman!!! i said, if a man can grow breasts, i, as a woman,
CAN grow breasts! i have had 5 children, breastfed all and believe me it took a toll on them. they looked (forget what i was going to say it's too depressing) bad.
I started july of2008, but as i said i stopped. a couple of months later i was encouraged by eman and begun again. i don't think i will ever stop completely.
it's good to maintain tone. anyway i've grown from a small 32 b to a small d
vs 34 d's are small on me but they run small regular 34c is too small now.
so i think im right about size. i'm using ex lg and aim for 2 hours/day broken up
2-3 sessions. now i am now almost 57 and actually look 10 yrs younger, and i am
growing breast tissue. i judge only by bra size. one thing i am now reading about
is how the thyroid is involved in breast developement. i promise to write about this at another time, i want to read about it a little more. it would be a good idea to
read how to check your thyroid using the temperature method.
i am using the camper tape then covering it with good quality plastic wrap, lots of lotion(no mineral oil please) on domes it works great for me.
now, think of the fact of your age, you have plenty of time to work on and enjoy
your developing bosom, so be patient and don't give up. also i think it is important to have spare domes, as they do crack and you wont want to interrupt your progress for 2 or more weeks. i also have an extra pump just in case. so just know
you are in it for the long haul. read philli's posts for more encouragement.
so to everyone, don't give up just remember tissue expansion does work, i think it involves 'cell memory' i think i even read about it in a pub med article on brava.
thanks to all who have encouraged me(esp. eman!) janonthemtn