Hello Everyone, I'm new to pumping.

buber

First of all I wish everyone a safe and healthy 2021 new year.
I am new to pumping only about a month. I was just using enlargment cream a month prior so it's been 2 months for the cream and 1 for pumping. I will be happy with just a couple more inches.
When first starting to pump I could hardly stand it for a couple mins. But now I can pump for nearly an hour, I watch You-Tube to pass the time. It feels great. I guess I have a new vice now. After I pump I apply cream.

I always wanted womens breasts. Not big ones just bigger than what I have now. I'm not gay or Bi or transgender. I love women. I don't feel trapped in a man's body. I like being a man. It would be so nice if I found a local woman that liked pumping and we could do it together. (plus other things).
Her's a couple pics from this morning's coffee time.
Take care and stay safe.
Bob

Last edited:

buber

I can't help myself. As I was doing my morning emailing and texting, I was pumping.
A good way to start the new year.

K

kevlovs69

I love how your breast are turning out..I bet all your ladys friends are going to love them to or be jealous....lol

buber

I love how your breast are turning out..I bet all your ladys friends are going to love them to or be jealous....lol
I wish I had those type of lady friends. I will pump them too. In more ways than one. haha. Thank you for your comment. I took a nap today with my breast pummped. This pic is what my goal is. Not real big but bigger than what I have now. I like the small sagging breast look. I will watch YouTube to night and have my breasts pumped.
What do you think?

buber

I'm getting hungry for some milk...lol
Talk about milk, I like the way my nipples get sucked at the same time. Makes them pointed. At least for awhile. I only used my nipple tubes a couple times. Once I get my breasts where I would like them, I can always pump the nipples later.

K

kevlovs69

yes you can do your nips latter ....but if i was there i would be doing them right now...lol

K

kevlovs69

Lol I know I had the same problem with my nips but I have to do it than I would wate for a 30 to 60 minutes to do the job..I just wate till I'm doing my tits and then I will be allover my nipples...lol

Krizzy

Any updates?☺️ I’d love to know. Cause Im very flat (btw, im a woman). Ive been pumping for 2 months now, but no improvement

buber

Hi Kristel, don't get discouraged. Are you using any type of enlargement cream???
I started with cream around Nov. 14th a month later I started to pump. I have stopped pumping about 3 or 4 weeks ago and stopped the cream about 2 weeks ago.
I have filled and shaped up to where I want to be. I did not want monsters, just shaped up some.

Krizzy

Wow amazing, what cream you are using?
Do you have the before and after results?
Cause I dont have any growth.
Thanks

K

kevlovs69

I just ordered a tube of Balla's from Walmart it was only around $11 I just hope it works for me....lol p.s. it will be ship to your house...