Help!! I'm deflating!

CoconutMilk

Hi everyone,

I'm praying some of you can give me advice.

Over the last five years or so, I've lost around 100 lbs. I'm only 25 but my boobs deflated and my skin never bounced back. Noogleberry claims to help with sagging breasts (aka mine) so my main purpose of purchasing the set was to encourage growth and produce actual breasts rather than saggy flabs of fat.

For the first few days, I saw a lot of swelling and I was very excited about the direction I was heading--then came my period. At the end of my menstrual cycle, my breasts had completely deflated. This had happened before during my period, but they quickly bounced back after my cycle ended so I wasn't concerned. However, after using Noogleberry, they are not returning to their original size. I've easily lost an entire cup size and my breasts are saggy and wrinkly like deflated balloons

I do not believe this is just a matter of stretched skin...my breasts feel lighter and emptier.

I'm terrified to keep using the pumps and also terrified to stop. I did not think my breasts could get worse than they already were. I'm currently massaging 20 minutes a day with various breast growth creams, oils, and ground Fennugreek. I'm worried that this might've been a mistake with permanent consequences and I'm not sure how to fix it.

I'm afraid to take Fennugreek orally because last time I did, I began having issues sleeping that still last to this day. I've ordered maca root and more breast enlargement cream, and I'm currently taking Bust Bunny breast growth pills in a desperate attempt to grow back the substance I lost. I don't even want to post photos I'm so distressed and embarrassed.

Do I keep pumping? If so, how can I do this without stretching the skin? Do you have any suggestion for pills/topicals to help the process?

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Coco - I can promise you that anxiety and fear are always going to make things seem worse, and often actually make them become worse. You must first of all try to build your own self confidence and view yourself objectively as the beautiful person you truly are. Think of how you fit into the world and bless it, get some pretty clothes if you need to and be confident wearing them. Noogling does work but there are other factors affecting things, biological fluctuations etc. Hence the confidence and freedom from fear is the first consideration and really will help you control what goes on in your body. x A

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
How often have you been using Noogleberry? Anything else you are using to stimulate your breasts? When you have your period you often lose any growth - initially - but if you carry on the growth will remain eventually. Depends on how often each day you spend on your breasts, some people expect results with little effort.

Hi Coconutmilk,
I went thru the exact same thing. I can’t take any herbs except for Maca and I cycle it. My advice to you is eat a healthy diet and make sure your consuming ALOT of protein. This is very important for breast growth. Also take a good multi vitamin and drink at least 64 oz of water per day. I did this and it has been helping me tremendously with my breast growth. I’ve gone up almost a full cup size in 2 months

CoconutMilk

How often have you been using Noogleberry? Anything else you are using to stimulate your breasts? When you have your period you often lose any growth - initially - but if you carry on the growth will remain eventually. Depends on how often each day you spend on your breasts, some people expect results with little effort.

I had only used it for about a week before this happened. I took a couple weeks off to massage and pray they filled back out but no luck. I'm currently taking maca and massaging with breast growth creama and fenugreek. I began pumping again a few days ago and they filled back out a little but as soon as my swelling goes down, they're back to sagging...

CoconutMilk

Hi Coconutmilk,
I went thru the exact same thing. I can’t take any herbs except for Maca and I cycle it. My advice to you is eat a healthy diet and make sure your consuming ALOT of protein. This is very important for breast growth. Also take a good multi vitamin and drink at least 64 oz of water per day. I did this and it has been helping me tremendously with my breast growth. I’ve gone up almost a full cup size in 2 months
I'm glad I'm not alone! I'm taking maca as well and I make sure to drink at least 100 ounces of water a day. My diet is fairly healthy but I do have trouble finding protein on a vegan diet... and multivitamins often make me break out in acne due to the biotin ): I'll look around and see if I can find any sans biotin. Thanks!

I'm glad I'm not alone! I'm taking maca as well and I make sure to drink at least 100 ounces of water a day. My diet is fairly healthy but I do have trouble finding protein on a vegan diet... and multivitamins often make me break out in acne due to the biotin ): I'll look around and see if I can find any sans biotin. Thanks!
It’s so hard to find vitamins without Biotin but adding vitamins C, D, E, and zinc will help reduce breakouts. As for protein, I would suggest adding vegan protein powder to shakes in the morning. I personally like Vega brand because their products are better tasting and are not chalky.

CoconutMilk

Just updating.

I am not seeing any increase in sagging, but I'm not seeing any increase in size, either...swelling is mild and disappears very quickly. Currently taking Maca, Fenugreek, multivitamins, breast enlargement supplements, and increasing my protein. Pumping for 2-3 hours a day, 20 minute massages. Not sure what else I can do. Seems like every time I get my period, they shrink a tiny bit more.

MariaM

Don’t do too many things at once. Not everyone responds well to Fenugreek, for me Fenugreek did nothing. The only supplements/oils that my body responds to are Hops, Fennel, Red Clover, and Goat’s Rue. If you have a sensitive body don’t do more than 2 at a time. It’s better to choose between firming or breast growth. Don’t make your body do too much at a time. You can take Goats Rue pills and put Fennel oil on your breasts to increase tissue. But don’t put the fennel oil while you noogle.
Or concentrate on firming first.
If you are losing due to your menstrual cycle you must nighttime noogle, and early morning noogle. At night your body wants to go back to equilibrium. So by noogleing at night and early morning you are signaling to your body, we are keeping the boobs!
Definitely also a healthy diet with a lot of healthy saturated fats.

CoconutMilk

Don’t do too many things at once. Not everyone responds well to Fenugreek, for me Fenugreek did nothing. The only supplements/oils that my body responds to are Hops, Fennel, Red Clover, and Goat’s Rue. If you have a sensitive body don’t do more than 2 at a time. It’s better to choose between firming or breast growth. Don’t make your body do too much at a time. You can take Goats Rue pills and put Fennel oil on your breasts to increase tissue. But don’t put the fennel oil while you noogle.
Or concentrate on firming first.
If you are losing due to your menstrual cycle you must nighttime noogle, and early morning noogle. At night your body wants to go back to equilibrium. So by noogleing at night and early morning you are signaling to your body, we are keeping the boobs!
Definitely also a healthy diet with a lot of healthy saturated fats.

Thank you! I'll order some goats rue and fennel oil now. I did stop taking fennugreek just because I hate how it tastes and I've developed a bit of a taste aversion. My issue right now is firmness, not so much size... I was hoping noogling would help with that, but seems to have just made it worse.

moocow

Dear Coconut - don't panic, you haven't been using Noogleberry for very long and it takes a while for the breast tissue to realise what is required of it. Just keep oiling your breasts before Noogling, and massage whenever you get the chance. Depending on how often you Noogle will determine how soon you will see growth - but it is not an overnight thing. As Maria said drink plenty of water, oil your breasts and have a healthy diet and over time you will see growth!! Some of us see growth sooner than others, but if you are determined to grow - you will sooner or later! Good luck!

CoconutMilk

Dear Coconut - don't panic, you haven't been using Noogleberry for very long and it takes a while for the breast tissue to realise what is required of it. Just keep oiling your breasts before Noogling, and massage whenever you get the chance. Depending on how often you Noogle will determine how soon you will see growth - but it is not an overnight thing. As Maria said drink plenty of water, oil your breasts and have a healthy diet and over time you will see growth!! Some of us see growth sooner than others, but if you are determined to grow - you will sooner or later! Good luck!

Thank you! I pray you're right. I thought I was seeing some gain, then once again, I got my period and it's all gone now... I feel like every time my cycle comes around, all progress is lost.

moocow

That happens initially; keep on doing what you are doing and the temporary growth will become permanent. Once your period is over you should start to see growth again, and over time that will become permanent!

Perkyboobs

Hi! Did you experience any changes or did your breasts gain firmness. I'm experiencing the same dilemma you had at the beginning of your journey. Thanks
Hi everyone,

Over the last five years or so, I've lost around 100 lbs. I'm only 25 but my boobs deflated and my skin never bounced back. Noogleberry claims to help with sagging breasts (aka mine) so my main purpose of purchasing the set was to encourage growth and produce actual breasts rather than saggy flabs of fat.

For the first few days, I saw a lot of swelling and I was very excited about the direction I was heading--then came my period. At the end of my menstrual cycle, my breasts had completely deflated. This had happened before during my period, but they quickly bounced back after my cycle ended so I wasn't concerned. However, after using Noogleberry, they are not returning to their original size. I've easily lost an entire cup size and my breasts are saggy and wrinkly like deflated balloons

I do not believe this is just a matter of stretched skin...my breasts feel lighter and emptier.

I'm terrified to keep using the pumps and also terrified to stop. I did not think my breasts could get worse than they already were. I'm currently massaging 20 minutes a day with various breast growth creams, oils, and ground Fennugreek. I'm worried that this might've been a mistake with permanent consequences and I'm not sure how to fix it.

I'm afraid to take Fennugreek orally because last time I did, I began having issues sleeping that still last to this day. I've ordered maca root and more breast enlargement cream, and I'm currently taking Bust Bunny breast growth pills in a desperate attempt to grow back the substance I lost. I don't even want to post photos I'm so distressed and embarrassed.

Do I keep pumping? If so, how can I do this without stretching the skin? Do you have any suggestion for pills/topicals to help the process?

sslcall3

Hi everyone,

Add red Maca root to your diet, I promise it helps. I take Maca root and fenugreek orally and I pump like every other day. It’s going on a month and I went from a deflated 36c to a full 36C small 36 D. Also stay hydrated with both supplements or there will be a lot of bloating and gas and acne since they are two plant derived estrogen’s and it messes with your hormones which is why it helps with breast growth.