Help Needed!

S

shesha15

Hi everybody i am new to this so just looking for some advice. Ok so i just got my noogleberry in the mail the other day and tried it for the first time yesterday. I ordered it with both medium and large cups to grow into. However to my surprise i was able to completely fill up the medium cups, not righy away, but with in 20 mins of my first use, to the point where my nipples were smushed up against the end up the cup. So then i tried to use the large cups and could not get any suction. I have tried several times and all that happens is if i do struggle and get a little bit of suction, then as soon as i pump a little more, it ends up making these weird farting sounding noises and the air is released and my suction is gone. Am i doing something wrong?? I'm wondering if i'm just not wide enough for the large cups, anyhow i dont know what to do, any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!

W

waxingmoon

Hi Shesha,

I know of this 'farting' noise that you mentioned and I have to say it makes the whole process a lot less 'classy'... lol.

Have you tried starting with the mediums and then immediately going to the large, or are you starting with the large when you have this problem? Letting the breasts get a little pumped before switching can help.

If you don't use enough lotion, sometimes it is difficult to get a seal so try slathering on a bunch and see if this helps. It can also be tricky getting the cups positioned on the chest correctly at first to reduce the 'lack of seal' farts.

Keep trying - most have a little difficulty at first, but then it becomes rather easy. There are some mornings that if I did not pump the night before I get a lot of disrespect from my large cups. I just tell them they are rude and slather on more lotion and then find a way to press those cups into my ribcage as I search fruitlessly for another hand to squeeze the pump handle.

If you are still having no luck with the seal, then try one cup (just fold over the tube to the other one and clip it or rubberband it to keep it closed). This is not the favorite way because you have to spend twice as much time doing each breast separately but it does work for those with a small frame.

Welcome to the world of Noogling - I am sure you will figure it out and it will get a lot easier soon.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

S

shesha15

Thanks waxingmoon, it took a lot of lotion and me putting ALOT of (painful) pressure on the domes but i finally got it, and am starting to get used to them. Thanks again!